Marlel in charge of not being greedy assholes

>Marlel in charge of not being greedy assholes

>tons of people to pay first
>who did actual work

>dc has such shit production they have money to throw to some guy who designed a character or two 30 years ago

How the hell hasn't he seen the movie he's in?

He's not in anything

He designed those characters for comics, years ago

So he has nothing to do with the movies, and paying him is just a handout

Oh? He designed both DC and Marvel characters? Everyone knows Marvel being controlled by Disney is now the height of jewness.

Yes

5 seconds in google

oh that poor man

This predates Disney though. It's Marvel. Marvel has paid him pennies for characters they constantly profit from.

Inb4 someone brings up the fiasco with Schuster and claims this is why DC treats its employees better than Marvel.

Don't patronize him

The man designed a couple characters in the 70's, he deserves money for doing nothing in the 2000's!

DC has tons of money left-over from hiring no-names like Gal Gadot and Game of Thrones-man.

Marvel spends all their case nabbing Oscar winners and thespians.

Do you even know anything about anything you casual? Starlin has worked non-stop.

he said he was going to sit down and watch Batman v Superman

for that he has my pity

Kill yourself Marvel apologist

I'm not talking about his work outside of the movies

I'm talking about getting paid in the 2000's for doing work in the 70s

His involvement with the movies, the subject of this thread, is just having created characters in the 70's. He didn't actually have anything to do with those movies he got paid for.

He should get paid for intellectual property. He created those characters. Why does the mouse gets paid if you use Mickey Mouse?

>Jim Stalin
>DC

Figures.

I'm not saying he shouldn't

I'm saying that he's bitching about being paid for doing 0 work

Except that he created a character that was used in the fucking movie. He's not being payed the same as the writer who actually wrote it anyway.

Its a great movie though

Marcucks are the worst

They are profiting massively off of work that he helped to create. The movie would not exist without the source material. Intellectual property is worth more than just "work." They'd have to pay their screenwriters a hell of a lot more if they were writing new characters/stories from scratch rather than just adapting pre-existing content.

>read it as Jim Sterling
>"that fat fuck is shilling for DC now?"

Honestly was confused

That is how royalties work.

>"I'd like to have had a bigger piece of Thanos than I do, but when the first Avengers movie came out, Marvel and I — we renegotiated some things, so I get a taste out of this thing,"

So it's his own fault then.

Starlin is also a pretty cool guy and the only writer that can write a decent Thanos story.

For that alone he should get paid.

Who is Jim Starlin?