Rip

rip

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-20 at 2.29.52 am.png (2126x1182, 2.68M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_Wr7cr6ldy0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who?

answer faggot

lil Peep

more like lil poop lmaooo nice trips btw fag

shit i know x crazy and shit but

nigga is 19 or 20 and has 2 serious projects and you can't say he's not trying damn he's trying for real to throw new sounds

he could be doing the same look at me shit forever and still would be #1 at charts and i find amazing that he stills put soul into his music

also this was the first thing he uploaded as x and is great

youtube.com/watch?v=_Wr7cr6ldy0

do you think he will continue to grow as an artist? do you like him whatsoever?

Imagine the smell

Attached: 1521447402618.jpg (630x636, 204K)

dios mio...

El Melón de las Américas...

I've met him in person, he actually smells like something inbetween freshly baked bread, coconut oil, cold sangria and your mom's rotten vaggie burger, real talk XOXO no homo

R E D
F
L
A
N
N
E
L

I can appreciate him trying new finds, I think that's the key to greatness really.
That being said though, it doesn't seem like he has the talent or experience to do these things right. Most of his songs feel lackluster and don't sound that great to me.
Plus his explaining at the start of every album that "uhh, this is really experimental, okay? it's different, I'm different" makes me cringe and dislike him. Especially since sure, his music is different to what most of his peers are doing, but not that much.

trying new things*

Kek

everything i love about Sup Forums in one post

tell me about this guy
why does he wear the glasses?

So he can see which music to listen to.

If I pull this off, will he die?

It will be extremely light 5

Is this the only shirt he owns? Seriously, I've never seen him wear another shirt.

he's a big guy

for Sup Forums

that's literally the only decent song i've heard from him