Suicide Squad

Was it really necessary to have her on the team?

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/kevin-tsujihara-cameron-monaghan-to-play-the-joker-in-the-dceu-replaceletowithmonaghan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

well she did take out Enchantress

>bellybutton hole

HNNNNNGGGG

DUDE IM AN ANCIENT GODDESS THAT CAN READ MINDS BUT CAN'T TELL WHEN SOMEONE IS LYING TO ME AND REACT TO THEM PICKING UP A WEAPON AND STABBING ME LMAO

Was it necessary for me to jack off to her good cheeks 100 times?

Who doesn't love a fridge bod walking around.

what do you think Margot Robbie is like in bed?
Can you guys please describe in detail what kind of bedroom chick she is?

Semi-serious question: she's supposed to be a psychiatrist, why is she so good at melee combat?

I'm doing background for I, Tonya. Even in figure skater tights she's not hot. The real ice skater they're using for jumps has an amazing ass though.

>why is she so good at melee combat?

In the comics she was enchanced by bothpoison ivy and joker's chemicals,in the movie they completly forgot to tell us that.

Thanks yeah I didn't read the comics and that made no fucking sense at all when I watched this.

none of the movie made sense haha.

You need that FAP money yo nigga shiiit WB Bros niggas

She's an Aussie so most likely a literal freak in the sack

THIS IS KATANA

why do the avengers have a 1) regular guy with an bow and arrow 2) a regular girl with a gun, 3)an above average guy with a shield ?

DUDE I'M AN ANCIENT GODDESS THAT COULD HAVE EASILY LET MY BROTHER HAVE ALL OF HIS PROBLEMS TO KILL ANY THREAT TO MY PLAIN THEN GO THROUGH WITH THE PLAN

this entire movie had so many plotholes even stevie wonder couldve seen it

It was literally Harley Quinn and Deadshot featuring dumb fucks

that 1 regular guy with a bow can still hit people when he isn't looking and is an enhanced shield combatant (not mentioned in the movies dont know why) black widow is also an enhanced combatant(mentioned in AOU) and captain america is a guy who constantly performs at peak human levels with a reaction speed fast enough to dodge a bullet point blank

at least their backstories hints at the fact that they could handle themselves but harley didnt have a special scene where they mentioned she has an enhanced immune system capable of fighting off an instant paralyzing poison a increased pain tolerance and minor super strength shes about as strong and agile as two men

marvelfags on suicide watch, literally, as soon to be Academy Award winning Suicide Squad

>I'm assembling the worst of the worst
>such as a man who throws boomerangs, a man who attacks with ropes and a girl who fucks the Joker

so she could sell tickets to fa/tv/irgins duh

Was it necessary to make another BMWF pair and change traditionally White character with a black man? Why not introduce just new black character?

For box office purposes? Yeah.

We in Japan cringe so much at this. Your diversity cult is so obvious. I don't know why you Westerners fail to see it.

just as planned

Why was australian stick man on the team?

She was there for character.

it was just a poorly conceived plot from the bottom up. it'd be easy to justify characters like Harley Quinn if they were being used against a low-power crime boss villain who Amanda Palmer wants wiped out for some shady reason. even better if it's the Joker and Harley Quinn is there to reason with him (or use her life as collateral). instead it's a world ending threat with magic zombies because A. the writers didn't have the balls to have these bad guys killing actual people. and B. they don't know how to create stakes that aren't stupidly high

you needed the scene where Harley Quinn does something brutal and fucked up to some low level goon to show that she's really a threat and these really are villains. instead it was just a generic pg-13 superhero movie cluttered with shitty back stories. the costume design is edgy but nothing else is

OY VEY
Shut it down!

It was for marketing, yes.

>Was it really necessary to have her on the team?
Yes, she was the best part of the movie

Don't act you like you kissless virgins would refuse to rummage through her produce drawer if she offered.

I'd certainly stick my cucumber in there.

Why did they blacked in the movie? Not the first time Robbie gets blacked on screen

So many people get enhanced by falling into random chemicals in DC that you think there would be a lot of copy cats, deaths and regular PSA's telling people not to hurl themselves at and drink, every chemical they see.

She should be stronger than captain america then shouldnt she?

>Blegh

That's how the real world works - more and more hot white chicks are open to men of other races. Cry some more

>Dude why was she on the team lmao?
>was vital to stopping Enchantress

did you even watch th emovie cunt?

change.org/p/kevin-tsujihara-cameron-monaghan-to-play-the-joker-in-the-dceu-replaceletowithmonaghan

Spread the word.

>robbie
>hot

r u ok bro???

cool pic if you focus on grey, you see 1 lamp, but if u focus on black u see 2lamps~!

he's the only actor that would do a worse job than leto

Do you comics?

What's with the makeup?

How she's not hot?

Joker chemical dip was a shit New 52 retcon to begin with. About all Harley had going for her was the immunity thanks to Ivy, being a gold metal gymnast, and being batshit insane

Boomerang is supposed to be this crazy marksman that has this ongoing dick measuring contest with Deadshot about who can pull off the better trick shots. Also Capt Boomerang is supposed to be a racist, mysogninstic, Flash level threat. The movie does a very poor job of showing any of this

>Was it really necessary to have her on the team?

Yes, she was the only reason the film made any money.

This
And...
This

>Boomerang intro shows the Flash is already doing shit in the world
>he couldn't be bothered to run his ass over to the city and try and stop a world destroying device

>The movie does a very poor job
Excellent summary.

>yfw Harley Quinn is actually a juggalo

The only thing that bothers me is how well she handles the recoil from the rhino with her spaghetti arms

Well SOMEONE had to sell it, and it sure as hell wasn't Agent Fresh Prince.

I literally only went to the theatre and watched it because I wanted to see her. I wouldnt have paid them a penny otherwise. So yes,My Precious Margofu took my money

Now why was le epix Joker xDD in the mobie?

Served no point whatsoever

To get people to go see it.

>dipping her in a random liquid suddenly makes her proficient in melee combat

ok DC

quips mate

No, it was so they could show us THE FLASH! A guy who might've been a bit more useful against The Enchantress than Australian Stick-Man, but who for some reason wasn't approached.

>I literally only went to putlocker and watched it because I wanted to see her. I wouldnt have spent bandwidth otherwise. So yes,My Precious Margofu took my bandwidth

Anyone who has seen Shameless could tell you Monaghan can act his ass off.

Just going by how she is in the movie, she must have some kind of powers. Those monster dudes are surviving shots to the head from assault rifles and she's one shotting them with her baseball bat.

what

They needed Will Smith in the film to add Star Power to the film

Margot Robbie and knock off Tom Hardy couldnt sell the film themselves you know

>ass
Pun intended I assume, because dude can't act for shit.

Was it really necessary to make this flick?