SLAVTHREAD

I wonder how many slav-bros browse Sup Forums right now. Get in here and tell us what you are up to.

go back to Sup Forums pidor

kek poland

Doing my favorite thing : shitposting

Literally sub-humans on your pic

My spic friend asked me, as someone from Mexico who behaves white but has brown skin, is it safe to go to a Slav country and not get discriminated against?

He specifically asked for Serbia and Russia, he wanted to know if brown people were just a rarity there that they might be seen as something interesting or unique instead of, like I told him, subhuman trash.

>Belarus and Latvia looking at each other like that
>Those "fitting" flags

I wonder what they are thinking about...

We have about 2 or 3 million of armenians and azerbajanians only in Moscow. They are brown. I'm not sure anyone could distinguish mexican from them.

Also, no negative fillings about mexicans or latin americans here. It's 100% safe if you're in the big cities (1mln+).

Depends on whether or not he looks like a gypsy

Pole reporting in
Ignore my flag, i will leave soon back to Poland

>Armenians are brown

what did he mean by this?

In Poland, there is high probability of getting classic wpierdol, if you are shit skin.

>Russian
>Slav
Pick one you sodomistic vodka addicted mogolian halfbred

Nothing much just waiting for the summer to end.

A friendly reminder, snowniggers aren't white.

If you're in Poland even if you're acting white and don't cause any problems you can still get beaten up, it's nothnig personel being shitskin is just suffering in this country.

Slav American here.
Planning to come to Homeland when needed

I'm dying of heat Ivan, pls invade the sun and make it stop.

пидep

It's not how typical armenian looks like. Typical armenian in Russia looks like this. Though I have nothing against them, they are our Christian brothers.

Have any of you ever seen a nigger, guys?

I haven't, ever in my life, seen one.

>serbia
He's just going to be seen as a cigan
>russia
He's just going to be seen as a churka

It depends, if he's an insolent piece of shit and a loudmouth he's going to get his jaw rearranged. This will eventually happen when he gets drunk, because in Serbia looking someone in the eye is enough provocation for a fight to the death. 95% nothing will happen, 100% if he's not a retard

In Russia he should watch out for skinheads and OMON(cops). OMON is going to ask him for money or they're going to put him in the car and drive him around Moscow until he pays or they get bored(this happens mostly to non-whites), in both countries he should avoid drunk youth

t. Serb who worked in Russia

I see them every day. Many people from African countries study in Moscow. And very often they work giving broshoures near metro stations.

When have you worked in Russia? Today's reality is different.

Not OMON (they don't patrool streets basicly), but a cop could want to see man's document if he looks brown, that's true. Bu if he's Mexican tourist he won't have problem. They're looking for illegal workers from Post-Soviet countries only.

Not much, just laughing at britbongs while drinking tea.

Nowadays we called them germans.

I also heard about the high nigger infestation in Russian universities. Do you see them with Russian girls or know of any Russian girl dating a nigger/sandnigger?

>3rd gen pollack
Do I count?

Who is in the background?Russia?

Only if you want to conquer UK for Slavs

Very rarely. Maybe one or two times in my life. They live in their own communities close to universities. And usualy they go back after finishing. There's also a rumor that many africans who are kicked off the universities continue to live in Moscow lieing to their parents that they still study.

So most of africans are temporary here, just for studying. And those who decide to stay I think they more often marry african girls.

Bored due to all the Brexit threads. It's like there is no better topic at the moment. Hasn't anyone read the news, about how the EU is finally openly talking about the possibility of an EU army?

The implications of that are very grim.

It was 7-8 years ago I think.
I was friends with a Tajik and he was really afraid of skinheads and cops and always kept looking over his shoulder and asked me to lie and tell them that he was a Serb if they approach us

They asked me for money and I didn't give them shit and eventually they let go, maybe now it's different. There is no more OMON it's National Guard now?

Start a thread bro

Great to hear and I hope the education standards aren't suffering as a result of the nigs. My father studied in Soviet Russia and he's the smartest man I have ever known irked he always tells me about how much genuine love for knowledge there was in the USSR.

I have ever known irl***

Polish herde, been drinking since friday cause of Brexit and yesterday's euro game, have a good weekend slavbros

we're crashing this establishment without survivors eh

reporting in russiabro

Isnt it dangerous for a Russian to post on imageboards now?

It's National guard, yes, but they still don't patrol streets. Police patroll streets. And they look documents, because most of workers from post-Soviet countries are illegal workers. But only for people looking like middle asians. For all my 22 year life in Moscow they never asked to show my documents. Very strange for me, that they did such a disgrace to you. Our police are not so good like in other countries, I must admit.

I am now living in Australia. Feels good.

GTFO with that pic
Stop comparing Us, Western Slavic Masterrace with you eastern mongoloid subhumans

>western slavic masterrace
>easy occupied
>haven't accomplished anything to history and science

"masterrace"

Why the fuck is it so hot

>slavs
>not subhuman

>they're gonna put him in the car and drive around Moscow until he pays or they get bored
That sounds like a good ass time. I always wanted to go on a ride-along with some Ruski cops. I bet they seen some shit.

I finally found a squatting Slovenian in an Adidas tracksuit!

Slav reporting in

Slovak slav here. Made me buy a Sup Forums pass because of ISP blockade or some shit.

I bet that was a real challange for you berg serb.

napusi se ti kurca jebem ti allaha onog kome se klanjas picka ti materina bosnjo here

Wazzup Ruskie

Slovakia's fucking beautiful mate, you're lucky.
Also nice almost quads.

Least cucked slav flag checking in.

Go back to VK Ivan, Vladimir, Piotr, Sergei, Mikhail, Magomed, Ivanov, Marcin and Kryzistof.

get the fuck out you bottom turkroach bitch

Shitskins are not allowed in this thread. Get the fuck out.

Lukashenko is giving you internet now?

Jokes on you Marcin Palaczewski, I'm probably your distant cousin.

Nah man, my family has strings in germany and ukraine, but it is 100% polish either than that. Proof pic with your hand.

>tfw a smelly russian in israel and a jidovskaya morda in russia
Life is pain

A lot of żydowskie mordy fled from ussr to israel, didnt they? ;)

That Old Bosnian flag doesn't exist anymore, KYS fgt

Yeah and now I'm the definition of fallen between the cracks
We have a huge slav community here, I hear russian on the streets at least once a day, and this is not an exaggeration
fml

Well, try to find some. Make sure it's not a čefur, though.

Anglified Canadian slav reporting in.

Well thank you for proving that a lot of ussr commies were jewish.

There go cousin with vowelless name.

I love the nature here, but I only wish fellow slovak people would enjoy it as well. Poverty gets in the way of that though, a lot of slovak folk leaving for cash.

You are brown dude. And my name isnt -ski.

>stubby beaner fingers

They are not slavs, Ahmed. They are atheist kikes.

lep pozdrav vsem!

EUROFOR or something?

My grandparents were Jewish commies in Poland. Sometimes stereotypes are TRUE.

Fml.

kurwa master race reporting in

We all know its true. Adam Michnik in Poland is the best example of that.

Not what I implied. All the ruskies I know here fled here to live in a capitalist/classic liberal society. Most of them are regular citizens not some high ranking reds
I have yet to meet a russian who didn't think the USSR was terrible.
You are right regardless though, a lot of ussr commies were jewish.
Wow, ruskies who fled a communist dictatorship are not religious? I wonder how it happened
A huge part of those kikes faked their kikery for citizenship too, it was a really easy way to flee a collapsing superpower

My girlfriend is half-Slav. Will you accept my children once Canada collapses? You don't have to take me. Just make sure my children are raised well.

It is believe it or not, a lot of kuruwas took a boat and ended up here.

I don't like Michnik's politics either but at least he stood up to the commies and was even arrested for his troubles.

I'm just glad that Poland remains un-cucked and (mostly) resistant to Jewish lies.

It's one of the few rays of hope in this darkening world of ours. That and BREXIT which has made me proud to be subject of the Queen for the first time in a LONG time.

What I mean is that none of those """russians""" are actual russians (=slavs, white,...). They are simply kikes who fled the dying USSR/90's Russia. Many are of course non religious, but still kikes.

It depends on how good is his squatting posture

More like slave thread.

Oh wow.

>Austria
Who is you nigga?

You don't know the genetic makeup of those people idiot. You're assuming that they are 100% ashkenazis and shit but that's just not true, with all due respect to the one drop rule, a bunch of them are so mixed with russians they would not be considered jews under nuremberg laws.
I might be a mutt but I'm 85%~ Euro blood - your shitty stereotype about the Jewishness of Israelis doesn't change the fact
This country is full of crypto goyim who have gotten here due to technicalities and the fact that new citizens were needed badly

Half slav half churka master race reportin in

A lot of people were arrested, but the real sign of valiancy was that some of them were killed, some of them beaten up. The ones who returned unscathed were the ones that they should have worry about. But they didnt and Magdalenka happened.

Everyone in minsk has quality broadband internet, friend. How are things in Poland? Are you a pro-EU shill, friend?

Get the fuck out Phillipinies illiterate usa retard little cousin.

Stubby,
must be because I have 1,85mt and 100kg

my camera is kinda crappy that's why my hand appear darker than it actually is.

Somebody call Orkin. We have a roach.

Actually Mexico's retard little cousin XD

Eh. its not bad. I mean, it could be better.. atleast ukraine things calmed down a bit. So who are you in Białorus?

>This country is full of crypto goyim

Come home, Gentile Man.

Soon

hello slav brothers

came to Sup Forums to see how the Brexit and refugee crisis are going, I'm glad refugees don't wanna stay in our slav contries, they know they are gonna die if they do the shit they do in germany and other EU "tolerant" SJW countries

i've seen one in our capital Sofia - he came over and asked me for 20stotinki ( equivalent of 10eu cents), them niggers always nigging

>Chopin, Banach, 3 Polish mathematicians that gave the blueprint to crack the Enigma Machine, Stanislaw Lam, Copernicus, Rubinstein, Casimir the Great,
How dumb do you have to be?