youtube.com/watch?v=XhZYub_bI1A
youtu.be/m9vQ0jwP6ZY
youtube.com/watch?v=wJhoDoTZuYI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yah move

hey yug

IM HYPE AS FUCK!!!

Fucking man children, the lot of you.

Yu-gi-oh is strategic and very almond activating (except for mirror force fuck that bitch), that would be like calling chess childish

Best song coming through.

youtube.com/watch?v=XhZYub_bI1A

Nice taste.
youtu.be/m9vQ0jwP6ZY

didnt this come out like a year ago?

In japan.
We're just getting it.

dohra suck my fat cock and get out of my thread REEEEEE

Fuck you, Gaysco.

I've hype for a while, about damn time we got it here. The new cards its shilling have been out for months.

Check my 5

That card is amazing

How badly does Kaiba lose this time?

Power creep at its finest. If this thing had come out 10 years ago it would have been banned.

How the fuck do you kill this thing?

gravity bind

Can't you attack it with literally anything and it will die?

Kaiba duels 4 times
>Beats a virtual simulation of the Pharaoh
>Beats the main antagonist
>Has an inconclusive duel against Yugi that gets interrupted by the main antagonist
>He and Yugi duel together against the main antagonist (who is posessed by an Egyptian Demon and has a stronger deck now), Kaiba's LP hit 0 but then Yugi defeats the main antagonist thanks to Kaiba's support

So he loses again

You'd be surprised by how many resources and outs the modern metagame has against it.

>300x225
>25 KB
>1375544117878.jpg
shaking my head

Yu-Gi-Oh is to MTG as checkers is to chess

>He's afraid of Mirror Force
Nobody uses it anymore even though it's at 3 on the banlist

He hooks himself up to a machine he built that allows people to cross over to the afterlife. All to duel Atem.

Or basically, he kills himself all to battle a Egyptian pharaoh at children's card game.

It's either the most extreme version somebody could lose, or the most metal.

>kills himself and abandons all his money so he can be with Atem
That's kinda gay

>Still have my God cards and the Five pieces of Exodia in my room.

I'll take them to my grave.

Just so you know, they've made legal versions of the God cards you can actually play.

Meh, I don't play, and I haven't watched Yu-Gi-Oh since Atem left. But it was such a big part of my childhood that I'll always keep the legendary cards for nostalgia.

Since this follows the manga,what is the difference between the anime and manga besides Kaiba not being on Millennium World?

Are we all going to watch it together?

are you asking me on a date?

Yes Yugi.

>burned out halfway through the tournament on Alcatraz
Is this shit worth finishing?

Tea only wanted the Pharoes dick and not manlet Yugi~~~~!!!! hahaha

I remember the 90s with Yugi

>shitty modern rock

No thanks

Yugi stops being a manlet eventually

>Alcatraz

Just read the manga.

>t.dad rocker

Did they finally do the slifer?i only remember ra and obelisk

youtube.com/watch?v=wJhoDoTZuYI

>missing out on fillerkino

To all people who say yugioh is an actual card game: Pot of Greed

Did they ever explain why blue eyes white dragon was actually white eyes blue dragon?

>Piercing

Thank fuck they finally got around to making that official terminology, took them long enough. Same with Banish.

I never saw the point of Pot of Greed, you don't even get 2 cards you only get 1 as you had to use 1 to get 2. If you didn't have Pot of Greed in your deck you would have drawn the card you would have got with PoG on the same turn anyway

Are you memeing on me kiddo?

you attack it
but yeah its hard with 4k atk

Exodia>>>>>>>The God cards

That's what happens with a game with no cost.

It can be a good base mechanic, but the TCG business model practically ensures that it won't be.

Who else /asterphoenix/ here?

Deck thinning is extremely important in yugioh,PoG is banned,this card is restricted

have you ever played this game after leaving elementary school?
it has been banned for like 10 years anyway

Anyone else /only watched the Abridged Series/ here?

She has the longest box without a refrigerator in it.

I loved the game so much as a kid (I still play the occasional videogame every now and then) but the whole thing went to shit after the Synchros were introduced. Every new card type since has made the game more and more broken. You can't duel anyone whi doesn't use one of the same 5 decks every uses that's so OP you can summon 3 monsters with over 2000 ATK points in your first turn.

But that's the point, the game wasn't ruined with Xyz or Syncro.

It was ruined the moment Celtic Guardian and Ryu-kishin powered came out.

I played it a few years back when I was still in college and being the sort of turbo-autists that would play children's card games in college we all ended up with decks that could somewhat consistently pull off a FTK. Game was broken as shit.

Since PoG is banned everybody uses this shit now in tournaments and it goes for $80+

>tfw no traptrix gf

but you are implying that it wasnt good right?

Can you interact with face down banished cards?

i guess you could
i think its just that way so the enemy wont know which ones are banished

Is zexal any good?
I'm tempted to watch it as I have strong feelings of sexual attraction to the green haired girl.

yes
in episode 1

As someone who doesn't know the game past the original series and still believes Egyptian gods are the best cards, should I get it?

Then that sounds broken as shit,way better than PoG in the right decks,wtf konami

nigga you must be in a terrible situation to use that

Yugi becomes taller and buffer than the Pharaoh in GX.

why?

This.

I prefer PoA, less risk higher reward

pics?

I've read that this is pretty good actually.

It's mediocre. Rather get the ps2 gx game, the ds world championship games, or the psp tag force games

Fuck off is that real.

Yeah it's real. He only appears at the very beginning of the series and at the very end, and they never show his face.

Whats that?is that a phone game?

The game was never balanced, even from it's inception.

You can make a no-cost card game balanced, and it is fun because it's faster, but you have to really fine tune effects and whatnot.

when is it getting released?

Duel Links.

All for the love of Nostalgia.

deskbots