Whose ready for sawkino?

Whose ready for sawkino?

Should have ended with the first one

Saw actually has a pretty good ending. For those that don't know the blond guy from the first that survives is the one to truly carry on jigsaws work. I was legit surprised when I saw him at the end of 7 after not being in any since the first.

are they aiming to beat f13 and the amityville horror.

I'd rather watch Danganronpa.

That was fucking retarded. Why didn't he go back to his family?

Will this be Jigsaw killing all those people they find in the first movie?
basically what Saw should have been

His family didn't appreciate their lives and he was changed by Jigsaw. You know the whole point of the series was for people to survive his traps grow from them

they'd be more likely to appreciate life i think.

no user, you don't understand. he was TRANSFORMED by the experience

They tried way too hard to make Jigsaw sympathetic in the sequels.
>I don't condone murder and I despise murderers
Yeah, that's why you tried to cut Danny Glover's throat in the first movie? Fucking bullshit. I don't buy Gordon joining him

i never thought i'd say this but i'm actually interested in seeing an 8th saw movie. the spierig brothers are writing and directing, i really liked predestination and i'm curious to see what they'll do.

Bullshit. He was ready to shoot Ben from Lost when he thought he was Jigsaw. And that was after he cut off his foot. Him going "Holy shit I survived. You know what, I'm going to join the guy who put my wife and daughter in danger and locked me in a bathroom until I cut my foot off". It's dumb writing for the sake of a dumb twist and you know it.

Apparently its a sci fi horror this time, taking place in the future.

How the fuck did they make so many movies based on a guy who killed his family in their home?

>four movies in 2016

So this franchise has officially reached Jason X territory? At least Friday the 13th was schlock from beginning that didn't take itself that seriously, but the first Saw was actually a legit good thriller that had vibes of Se7en.

>Saw X Jason (2020)

I just watched every single one of these movies within the course of about a week. I'd already seen them before and knew they were terrible, but I just couldn't stop. I hate myself.

SAW 1 is actually legitimately good though and still holds up.

I agree. The Jigsaw scenes in Saw 2 are pretty good though. It was back when he was still sinister and the filmmakers hadn't started to jerk him off like they do in the later ones where it's almost like they believe in his message themselves

That feel when you live five minutes from the house.

>Autism

Someone post the public trap from the last film, it's kino

2 was probably my favorite, the were 2 scenes that make me cringe and I can feel ii happen to myself everytime I see it

1. When super angry bro throws Amanda in that pit full of syringes.

2. When that one girl puts her arms in that box with the blades

Can't you just pull your hands out?

Look closely at the position of the blades. When she pushed through the plate, the blades rotated and shifted upwards to trap her hands. The plate is designed so that you can push and rotate it from the bottom, but locks in place or does nothing when trying to move it from the top.

But to me this is the beauty of the series. They try so hard to make him sympathetic but it still falls short because he's fucking killing people.

He's the most nuanced villain of any horror movie

I only watched one of these, didn't even know it was a franchise

He's not nuanced, and I would maybe go as far as to say he's kind of a shallow character. But his actions do make sense when you consider he suffered extreme emotional trauma right around the time he was diagnosed with cancer IN HIS FRONTAL LOBE. He does believe in his ideology, but half of his brain is basically hamburger so it makes sense that he'd act out of the ordinary under extreme situations.

>The blade trap

>bitch gets one hand trapped inside the box
>for some reason she proceeds to insert the other one also

Second movie had the most stupid traps

>literally hype in your trailers/promotional advertisements that Saw 3D is the last of the series to get people out to see it
>uncover the corpse 7 years later to start it over again

Why? Stop it. Just quit.

Hollywood is so shit it hurts.

They literally subsist on shitty foreign markets now that will go watch anything but paint dry in their third-world shitholes.

That and fat tax breaks for their planned failures here in the US.

>Why?
Because they weren't expecting SAW 7D to make as much money as it did. They got unlucky with SAW 6 and I guess assumed the franchise would stop turning profit after that.

It made that money precisely because it was hyped as the last of the series.

Reviving it will probably do the same but then rehashing it every year won't which is what they'll do.

All that fuels Hollywood anymore is nostalgia.

>white people

one of the most successful horror franchises of all time

Put some respek on its name

This chick was retarded as fuck. Why didn't she use her free hand to try to remove her trapped one?

Sleep deprivation. Side effects from the poison.hunger

She was not mentally sound bro

>Amityville 1992: It's about time

It's hard to have a snuff fetish and watch these movies. I get a painful boner in the 3rd one where the woman freezes.

Saw III was actual kino and the only good one in the series.

The powerful theme of forgiving those who did the worst to you was extremly moving. You NEVER see shit like that touched on by horror, let alone something like Saw. Saw III was a true gem in the dirt.

>Plot is unknown
that's an accurate summary of the entire series desu

The first one was fucking garbage though, just like the rest