youtube.com/watch?v=YQyvm6DSU28
youtube.com/watch?v=qsZR6JBSr8M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck off back there you worthless piece of shit

>Reddit and Memey

can I put xD at the end of any sentence and turn it into a valid argument too

hola reddito

woah, what a highly original criticism you have spent your time coming up with

Do you people imagine that there's some kind of culture war going on between reddit and Sup Forums?

It's just a fucking dumb cartoon man. Who cares.

Plumbus xD

its a bretty good show
rick knowing hes in a show is just 2deep4u
protip: he names his episodes after popular shows & tries endless catch phrases in a desperate attempt to save his universe from getting canceled

Flamin' Hot cheetos are reddit. Takis are Sup Forums.

Coca Cola is reddit. Mr. Pibb is Sup Forums.

The Wire is reddit. Sopranos is Sup Forums.

Ham sandwiches are reddit. Turkey sandwiches are Sup Forums.

KFC is reddit. Popeye's is Sup Forums.

Campbell's is reddit. Progresso is Sup Forums.

Fuck, everytime you idiots try and trigger some autist by dubbing Rick and Morty as a reddit show I remember that happening 2-3 years ago.. I should really stop going to Sup Forums
>tfw here forever

I've been on Sup Forums sine 2006, never frequented reddit, and I fucking Love this show. I probably watched each episode 6 or 8 times.

Its fun.

>it's a redditor acts like he's been here for years and has never seen reddit before episode

You're not fooling anybody mate

>he says posting le facebook frog

bitching about frogposting is reddit. frogposting is Sup Forums.

>nazis are mad that dan harmon hates their dear leader

This is worse, a friend forced me to watch it the other day, and I legitimately felt angry at him for making me. It's just screaming.

Isn't Dan Harmon just a hack who can't make a good show without breaking the forth wall constantly?

this guy gets it

fire hazards are reddit. fire safety is Sup Forums

heres a meme master to explain it, i think anyway, since i dont care enough watch it or explain it myself
youtube.com/watch?v=YQyvm6DSU28
there are clues to confirm it, such as the conspiracy shit with red ropes linking pictures on rick's bedroom wall

metalocalypse is glorious why dont you go polish your nipponese steel already

Classic Rock is reddit. Hip Hop and Rap are Sup Forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=qsZR6JBSr8M

sounds like something a reddit spy would say

it's a good show

Explain, seriously.

Justify yourself.

It's really only enjoyable if you listen to metal and have an awareness of heavy metal cliches.

Rick and Morty is the prime example for Sup Forums contrarianism.
Loved it while it was "underground" and started hating on it, as soon as it became "mainstream".
fucking pathetic.

fuck off, dumb frogposter.

Except that's wrong, literally nothing has changed. Lots of people made threads calling it reddit when it came out, lots of people loved it when it came out. People like you are so stupid and obviously tourists trying hard to act like you were here since the beginning.

do you enjoy flaming hot cheetos? how about coca cola?

you cant see Sup Forums as black & white, just like a person it is a grey area

All of these are spot-on except for the Coke/Pibb one (not a good comparison, should be Schweppes Ginger Ale is Reddit, Seagram's Ginger Ale is Sup Forums) and the Ham/Turkey one which just does not make sense.

We're going after snacks now? If you don't like Flaming Hot Funyuns, you're literally a retarded faggot.

sorry you enjoy redditsnacks, bro.

coca cola is goat
clearly a disgusting pepsi fag

What's it like being you?

Tits are reddit. Ass is Sup Forums.

i enjoy patrician pibb.

pretty good senpai, i don't have bland redditfood holding me back in life.

>he doesn't get the joke

gonna need source on that

its true but in the least self aware way possible reddit goes for the brands that are recognizable and stable but Sup Forums goes for the brands that are chosen by either true fans or contrarians

except turkey sandwich thats the true patrician choice

Sup Forums is feet

>y-y-you just don't get it!
>posts reddit dog

>Pibb XTra
>Same as humble Mr. Pibb
>Not just going the extra mile & spending two scents more for a qualified professional like Dr. Pepper
JUST

Sup Forums is just people, and people ride the bandwagon and absorb the hot-take opinions, which happen to be contrarian. holding Sup Forums up to any kind of standard is just projection

Pibb XTra is just rebranded Mr. Pibb you dumb pleb.

>eating

>this website isn't degenerate Feetchan
wish i could live in that world

>having a reddit tongue that cannot distinguish the subtle flavor differences

there are only like 2 feetposters on this entire site, they're just really vocal about it

Move star wars, lucas, conan, office uk, and young pope over to the reddit side and you have yourself a decent list.

>doc brown ripoff

Only this time hes an EDGY NIHILIST

HAHAHA WOAAH DUDE RICKETY RICKK *BUUURP* SO FUNNY XDDD

Futurama is a million times better than this shit, it has actual funny and clever writing to it and not just shock humor and shit.

Hmmmm nah I still like it

It contains a lot of genuinely interesting sci-fi stories and elements and I laugh when I watch it.

It's better than most animated shows coming out recently

Bohack is the real reddit animated series

>OMG i get that popculture reference! OH WOW LOL animal behavior!

Futurama is more Reddit because it tries harder to be likable.

>OMG i get that high school chemistry class reference! OH WOW LOL nihilism!

If futurama came out for the first time in 2016/17, it would have also been considered reddit here. I guarantee it.

>If you enjoy anything I don't like, I'll equate you with the website I used to frequent to make it seem like I've been here for a while

Bad things will be coming your way shortly, tourist.

>If you don't enjoy this website I still frequent, I'll make a vague yet edgy threat against you that will never come to fruition

>chemistry class reference
maybe once or twice, most of it is fake science babble for when he builds a teleport gun or some shit

>nihilism
a view held by one character, contrasted by Morty constantly

im still going to watch season 3 senpai a lam. probably post about it to (should that fat fuck harmon ever actually stop being an ego maniac)

>contrasted by Morty constantly

"NOTHING MATTERS SUMMER, NOTHING HAPPENS ON PURPOSE, COME WATCH TV"

>posting le racist frog and trying to talk down to someone on 4chinz

now you don't get it

>nothing matters
except he didn't say that, nice try though

The entire cast is nihilistic, morally fucked and all around degenerate, a degenerate cast for a degenerate show created by a nihilist sci-fi nerd with none of the quality or interesting creative writing of Futurama

Its like they try to make up for their shit writing with edgy shock humor and "dude nothing mattress lmao" nihlism but it falls flat

im paraphrasing because i dont have quotes from R&M memorized but it's exactly along those lines

yeah that's one line out of context
did you even watched the episode?

Here's what I'm arguing
Person A said "[nihilism is] a view held by one character, contrasted by Morty constantly"

I presented morty's nihilistic "there's no purpose in the universe" spiel to directly refute that claim. The ball is in your court.

>interesting creative writing of Futurama

that statement is probably the funniest thing I've ever seen related to Futurama

Tell me how the entire cast is nihilist?

Everyone else in the family believes in something and are compelled to exist, they just act depressed sometimes because once you get out of mom's basement you may find out for yourself that most of life isn't all that fun or happy, or that most american nuclear families are not all peaches and cream

Why does Reddit dislike having their favorite shows called Reddit so much? If you weren't so insecure these threads wouldn't get so many replies and you'd feel alot better about yourselves. Never give up on your dreams Reddit.

Dicks are Sup Forums

>wojack and pepe

>Futurama is older than me, therefore is bad!

The kid just found the corpse of himself from another dimension, buried him and then took his place. It makes sense to say something like that after such an experience, it's not like he said it because he's an edgy nihilist teen.

I feel like the only reason why people liked this show is we were fresh off of "6 SEASONS AND A MOVIE", and this was the first thing he did after he got kicked out, so of course people were willing to slurp up his shit.

Then everyone realized he maybe has only 1 season or 2 under his belt before it all goes to shit.

Takis are delicious desu

You're giving an explanation for his nihilism not refuting that he holds nihilistic attitudes

So let's revisit your initial point:
>"[nihilism is] a view held by one character, contrasted by Morty constantly

Ok so we can both agree that this is wrong, yes? That nihilistic attitudes are held by BOTH of the main protagonists and those attitudes are a major component of the show's entire character is something that seems to be beyond dispute at this point.

this guy ams total dildos

Was it season 1? season 1 is mostly garbage, but I think by season 3 it actually gets really fucking funny

Defended your argument elegantly

futurama is like white meat on a turkey. less flavor and dry but theres plenty to go around

the real contrast is that Rick is a "ends justify the means" character and Morty is the complete opposite "the ends aren't worth it if the means aren't just"
it's a conflict of morality more than anything else

He doesn't have any nihilist attitude except for that particular moment in that specific episode

I'm not gonna debate someone that based his opinions of the show on some meme he saw on reddit

I don't wast my time with retards making arguments.
As a Rick and Morty fan you should understand this sentiment.

You're not going to debate because you don't have a leg to stand on autismo.

Which one is Mcdonalds?

Move everything I don't like on the reddit side and you have yourself a decent list.

Futurama definitely did things better than RM but it did have some of that pretentious "reddit" shit in it and never gets knocked because of it

>i'm edgy

>there are only like 2 feetposters
Hello newman

>It contains a lot of genuinely interesting sci-fi stories

Nah, it contains a lot of movie parodies and references to pop culture. Your statement on Bojack being references is hypocritical

REDDIT THE SHOW
FAGGOT THE SHOW
ASSHOLE THE SHOW
DICKCHEESE THE SHOW
SUCK MY FLOPPY DONKEY DONG SCHLONG

>hi i'm edgy

You post on and lurk Sup Forums

So yes, you do waste your time with retards. And apparently so do I. So lets recap

>every character is a nihilist degenerate!
>explain how or why every character is a nihilist?
>NO U!

good showing user, really making the case here

>Hi I'm Daisy

>look guys I posted it again
>am I cool yet?