ITT:

ITT:
>"Alright, I finally gave it a listen, and I simply don't 'get' it."

Attached: Some Gay Shit About Love and Sadness I Guess.jpg (715x704, 41K)

Attached: R-5034045-1454593768-8856.jpeg.jpg (300x294, 10K)

Daydream Nation

Attached: animals.jpg (600x593, 102K)

I feel sad for people that don't get this one, this is such an emotional and sincere album

Attached: comsogramma.jpg (600x600, 202K)

Attached: LOOOOOOOOOOOONG TOOOOOOOOOOOOONES.jpg (220x220, 22K)

>"getting" music
It's just sounds anons, it's not that hard.
If a song is meant to sound sad it will sound sad, if a song is.meant to sound angry then it will sound angry. There's not some weird language spoken in between notes.

Attached: Mopey Britbong Cries Over Some Solid Synth and Bass for Some Reason.jpg (800x800, 111K)

Attached: Why Do Sad Faggots Like This So Much; Shit's Boring As Hell.jpg (220x220, 12K)

> definitely a moment in time thing with the blossoming of bandcamp, it was a record that felt like a big huge deal
Moment in time again, it's 67, lots of innovation for popular music
Another landmark album in time that it's been pretty copy pasted, meaning you probably will struggle to see the importance 20 years after the fact
Yet another moment in time thing

you don't get goosebumps on intro//a cosmic drama?

Attached: Maybe If I Whisper-Sing I Won't Sound Gay.jpg (220x220, 14K)

along with all her other albums

Attached: R-2148029-1266880473.jpeg.jpg (600x600, 108K)

I really like her compositions and arrangements but her voice is nails on a chalkboard, I'm conflicted.

Do you have something against doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I can enjoy some of the tracks by themselves, but as a full album I can't help but turn it off halfway in because it's just too busy and grating on the ears.

She sounds like Joni Mitchell on meth.

I just...can't

Attached: tpab.jpg (1500x1500, 437K)

If you haven't already, check out gkmc. I was in the same boat, tried gkmc, loved it, came back to tpab and instantly got it.

I never really understood it either. It just sounds so try-hard.

Attached: yourfavouritealbum.png (1000x1000, 37K)

>pic unrelated

Attached: 1388870799159.jpg (610x599, 44K)

That's understandable user, it does take a couple of listens to fully get the gist. I say give it on more listen; if nothing clicks, don't worry about it. It's not for everyone.

i wouldn't really call tf hard to "get"

songs like fancy adult swim music

How's it feel being a RACIST?

best line.

Maybe "get" wasn't the right choice of word, but I don't understand how people think it's anything above a 7/10

Attached: 61MC28X1RHL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 49K)