Do people in your country love anime?

Do people in your country love anime?

they don't even know what it is

No,It's for stupid weebs.

Its odd because it was cool 10 years ago and now its cringey as fuck. Might just be because I'm old though and still be cool with people who are like 18

I don't like what anime looks like from what I see on Sup Forums, but I like certain animated films and features, like cowboy bebop, gundam, and a motley of miyazaki films

yes.

I do.

Yes

t. Jonne

Non-normies do

Kinda. Everyone younger than like 30 has seen anime growing up, many read at least a few entry level manga. You'll find manga in school and public libraries. A lot of even older people have an interest in Japan and it's culture in general too.

I'd say watching anime is seen as nerdy, but the weeb stereotypes aren't really there. I wouldn't reveal my power level, though, but that's more me being paranoid and influenced by the chans than anything else.

Not "people".

everyone in quebec thinks it's for pedophiles

they also think those JAVs that parody game shows are real TV shows

t. crypto-normie

Proto-normie akshually

it is normie tier and to some extent chad-tier?

Nope, it's still a taboo here. Only blacks and sandniggers watch it here

no

it's not really popular i think apart from shit like pokémon and DBZ

>they also think those JAVs that parody game shows are real TV shows
some of them are real TV shows though

well i saw many say that the one with incest was real

like come the fuck on

Most here watched DBZ or Pokemon due to cheese tv

Most adults have no idea what it is, or think it's weird. But most people in their teens, twenties, and thrities grew up with it, and a lot of younger people watch the mainstream shit (Naruto, Bleach, etc.). The dank meme series are reserved for the neckbeards though

Yeah, too many weeaboos here