NINE FUCKING SEASONS

>NINE FUCKING SEASONS
tvratingsguide.com/2017/01/the-middle-renewed-by-abc-for-season-9.html?m=1

Sweet, I love this show. It's stayed funny and allowed the characters to actually develop and grow unlike most sitcoms

Now that the daughter's an adult they need to show her tits more tho because holy shit her rack is ridiculous

I hate that little goblin thing that plays the child. Even it's voice angers me.

>rips off Malcolm in the middle
>outlasts it by 3 seasons
UNJUST

Daughters hot, idgaf.

He does voiceover work in a bunch of kids cartoons too. I don't get it, his voice is literally the worst thing about him but he gets paid to make other things sound like him

yay best sitcom on tv along with last man standing

Less talk, more qt daughter

I don't watch this show, but my god, 9 fucking years? That means Scrubs ended almost 10 years ago. Fuck...

>her rack is ridiculous
Post?

She looks like a shovel chinned rat

Youngest kid creeps me out now that he's older.

He's got some weird disease. Do they ever discuss it?

Also the Janitor has been working steady for like 17 years? What the fuck that can't be right, was Scrubs really that long ago?

Aired in October 2001, so yes.

Nope, they film the show in a way so you never really see him walking much and film around his various deformities, they just reference the character's autism and various mental issues all the time

I've seen that little goblin wobble around like a penguin a bunch of times

This show has alot of qts

Name 1 time.

The only good show on ABC that doesn't try to force some sort of agenda

He just takes a step or two though, he has a really pronounced limp irl so they never show him walking long distances

Now those are some titties I could suck

Too bad her jewish master is right there though

The Goldbergs is decent.

I've watched very very little of that show. Maybe I just get lucky to see him focused when I see the show

fuck me running!

Why is this still so good while Modern Family turned to stale garbage after 2 seasons?

Even the daughter on this show stayed cute while the daughters on Modern Family turned into aged whores or landwhales

OY VEY

I actually agree, I like the comfy 80's setting and Jeff Garland is fun in anything.

Not him, but I remember the episode when his older brother was trying to teach him how to kick a ball, he had to walk in that episode

Because modern family is kike propaganda to destroy the family unit

>tfw like Anthony Anderson as the dad in Blackish but his wife makes the show unwatchable
His game show is pretty fun too, dude even has his mom roast everyone on there.

Best girl.

I like that show but I hate when they do 'serious' episodes like the Trump one or the police brutality one. 'Very Special Episodes' are just so 80s, I don't look to a fucking sitcom for political insight I just want to have a few laughs

I don't understand who the target audience is for this show.
Do americans really find this shit funny?

The first two seasons were the best. Season 3 was good but not the best. Season 4 was shit. S5-S8 are alright.

It's for parents in their 50s who are lower middle class

Agreed, it can work for some shows (like Fresh Prince which did a phenomenal job with the episode where's Will's dad comes back) but most of them just come off as preachy and half-assed.

>mfw seen every episode of this show.
I couldn't help myself this show is really comfy to watch.

I'd fuck her armpit.

show is very comfy

Well god damn.

literally fite me IRL m8 i love this fucking show

I really can't tell. I think they had about 9 jokes so far and only one of them was actually funny.

I bet you only watch it for the girl.

>The Janitor from Scrubs
>The Wife from Everyone Loves Raymond
>A cute jewess
>Show remains grounded as a fairly accurate and loving portrayal of working class America

Yeah I'm ok with more The Middle.

the parents are the only believable characters, the kids are exaggerated to all hell and are beyond annoying

but it's about an american family and it isn't offensive. apple-pie-burgerstanians love inoffensive white people

I'd rather watch c-span

she is ugly as sin

>Loud screeching: The Show

This board need to start posting her more. So many potential webms that haven't been made.

How the fuck is this thing still going? Is it essential /leave it on in the background/ core?

>fairly accurate
if your life is even close to theirs you should kys

Didn't you and your people already promise to do it if Trump wins?

nah bruh, its ultra comfy to watch. but there are characters who i cant stand like mike's coworkers at the quarry (except the nigger) and frankies parents and sister

Gracious.

Barry genuinely makes me laugh pretty regularly.

>Eden Sher
i'd give her a majority of shers on my dick iykwim

Too bad "she" became a he a few months ago

Not even Murican m8

But if you are anywhere near that poor and most of all messy in a first world country you would be better off dead anyways

1/10

Never worked out a day in her life

>I like the comfy 80's setting
I like how well down the set design is, like holyshit the VHS Tape Holder The Goldbergs have is the same tape holder I grew up with.

But at the same time I'm greatly annoyed by how the writing can feel kinda hamfisted. The writer's room love inserting 80s references for no reason other than to cite them.

Now this is a superior girl in a "comedy" show

>is
>present tense
Nah.

And there's that rib tattoo so you immediately know she's worth nothing

FAGS

You fucked up your post in your haste.

best girl

>Shaved Pits

Fucking dropped

wew

lads

>supermarket bargain bin Malcolm in the Middle
>right down to copying the name

That girl is super qt and I can't wait for her to hook up with Axel

big

How hairy do you think her asshole is?

>the kids are exaggerated to all hell and are beyond annoying

Eden Sher isn't acting, she's a total spaz who would break into song at any moment.

Damn she filled out really nice, even with that ridiculous chin.

Butterface

what the fuck?!?!

ive never even heard of this show and its been on 9 fucking seasons?!?!?

well going to have been on 9 seasons

she's a big girl

"Mom, did you know there are people who DON"T love the country?"

DELETE THIS!!!

ANY /MOD-SENPAI/ BROS HERE? THERE ARE DOZENS OF US! WHERE MY PHIL-BROS AT??

Only good thing about MF is how hairy Hyland is.

Axel is a manlet, so that qt must be tiny; adorable!

April a cutie

Underrated homo

you can see her faint moustache

i dont care how nice her tits are. her face is a mess

wtf is the matter with her?

she's probably trying to shake the good girl image from the show, but it's almost too much. She poses like a maxim shoot whenever the camera are out.

She's not hot enough to be a sex icon but she's too slutty to be a 'positive body' role model type either. All of this combined with her lack of class and lack of acting talent, she'll be out of work in a couple years

>still absolutely hit it though

>get a bunch of plastic surgery to look good again
>get part as mother on sitcom
>watch as actress playing you're daughter grows up and her natural assets outmatch all of yours

>18 years old

Lol yeah it's funny to see such an over-the-top stereotypical gay guy in a sitcom nowadays. It's like he's the real-life child of Greg and Terry from American Dad!.

>naming your children Axl and Brick

lol wtf

all these people look ill

C-SPAN is fucking great, so your comment doesn't make sense

I think it's the only white family sit-com left. Modern family doesn't really count because of increasing faggotry.

In a time where black family sit-coms have become much better, the middle is filling the comfy white family sit-com hole left by According to Jim, Reba, etc.

>Watching some of the new episodes
>Black muscular guy hits on white smart girl and she likes it
>transgender boy playing with lily

Cant believe Ed O Neil has to be in this

Because having three sets of main characters is a dumb idea