Why do South Americans throw their used toilet paper in the bin?

Why do South Americans throw their used toilet paper in the bin?

Isn't it smelly?

After that we take the bag to the trash

Why not just flush it? What are you doing?

We do it too

We don't wantto unclog pipes

Why?

to make wine

So use a normal amount and have a brush and a plunger. Comes up every couple of years or so. a lot less drama than having to carry it around

>the superior race

You don't have to unclog pipes if you never fill them with paper

Decided you're not white now its a meme hey?

Don't have to carry shitty paper if you flush it away

What the fuck.

Unclogging takes more time than taking the paper away and is more dirty

are pipes smaller in south america?

they are made of plastic so that may do something

they are made of plastic everywhere.

well then i got nothing then
i only know this is done in fear of clogging sewers

I have to shit three to five times a day. I don't want to carry bags of poop paper outside three to five times a day. I'm taking a shit right now, like I normally do when I first get out of bed, and I'm not even dressed yet. This sounds inconvenient and annoying.

>shitting 5 times a day
that's bad
t. bowel movement pro

>to make wine

They learned from the Greeks.

They're made of plastic (ABS or PVC) in USA and Canada as well.

Well it may be bad but the point here is that I do it, so I'm just talking about the extra stuff I'd have to do if I were South American.

They are made of PVC here
But this is a public bathroom, the ones at houses have a top so it soenst smell like shit

Five times a day? You have to see a doctor.

I dont know if it is about the pipes around here or if it is something else, but i dont want to call a plumber every month or so.

watching azumanga daioh and a bunch of other early 2000's meme animes rn

At least in Buenos Aires it depends on the building I think.
In my experience only buildings with bathrooms used by many people per day like restaurants make you throw it in a bin, and not every one. McDonals has no bin.

At homes the normal thing is to flush it, unless you have bad quality very old pipes.

>make you throw it in a bin
What happens if you don't?

nothing, they cant see what you do. but they have a bin and a sign on the wall telling you to throw it there.
very often I flush it in such instances, because of Pavlovian reflex, because it is what I always do, not because I wanted to flush it instead of throwing it in the bin.

if for some reasons you clog the pipes, the best thing is to leave without saying anything, let them find out themselves.

How the fuck do you manage to clog the pipes with some fucking toilet paper?!

No, it's not smelly. And we throw it all away once the bin gets full.