do you hate poland and their people?
4th reich when?

nice pepe you got there

>do you hate poland and their people?
No they hate us
>4th reich when?
never
thank you

Why is Bavaria the same color as all of Germany?
I thought it was a little different.

Was geht mein Neger?

Did you post same thread yesterday ?

fuck off

the map isn't that good id doesn't show the dialects inside the countries. Different regions have different dialects. Even in Bavaria they don't speak bavarian everywhere and in Austria Vorarlberg is rather like Switzerland. So you can say the southeast of Bavaria is more related to Austria than to Bavaria's north Franconia

I have to eat now brb

Holy shit it's true

thanks doc

gut
yes my Korean Nazi friend
hijo de puta

Where are you from?

From what i heard, German are boring and robot. Is it true? What personality are German women?

fuck you cunt

>From what i heard, German are boring and robot. Is it true?
>that flag
>that post

>do you hate poland and their people?

they hate us, we dont even think about them

Austria was part of Bavaria a long time ago, that is why they speak the same dialect

Berlin

germans got litteraly lebensraumed and no one gives a shit
thoughts?

>Berlin
Bist du ein Ahmed?

OP pls respond me

Your life or your money

we give a shit. We love it. We are collectively cucked and wished bomber harris would do it again. At least the ASTA in universities
nein
many are pretty robot. Others are obnoxious. I've met some goos ones

My life is my work so i give you my money because I can make more money with my work

Why are they obnoxious? And answer me my latter quesiton about German women bro

I talked about them. They are often hard to talk to, have high expectations that they don't know themselves or switch them all the time and everything is your fault. But there are some nice exceptions

DDR or GDR?

How's gun and hunting culture in Germany? I know many people REEE at guns there but I read about some german shooting clubs recently.

first is German second is English
To officially get a gun is harder here than at your place if you don't buy illegal shit from the turk of your trust but we have huntsmen here and I think you mean Schützenvereine. They are kind of regional, care about traditions people wear tradidtional clothes and have some "shootout festivals" too decide who becomes Schützenkönig.
just today I saw a parade in West German television. Here is the parade of last year
youtube.com/watch?v=t3iiqVsy_gI

That's cute, I had no idea such things existed.

Last question: what are some good german news sites that you recommend? I'm trying to read some to keep my german from getting any worse than it already is but I have no idea which ones are considered good and which ones are "tabloids"

>what are some good german news sites that you recommend?
not that user but try Neue Zürcher Zeitung, Reuters Deutsch and maybe Zeit, NOT Spiegel, Bild etc.

What is considered good here. Right wings will shout I give you sites of the Lügenpresse.
zeit.de/index
spiegel.de/
tagesschau.de/

this is the mediathek of ard ardmediathek.de/tv
You can watch production of our "state owned" television. They have also the productions of the regional television like ndr, mdr, wdr, br etc where you can find more or less interesting stuff and documentaries of regional shit here

not gonna start with that Lügenpresse shit but Spiegel is clearly biased and inaccurate.

How do you say: "I think that..", and "I dont care" in german

>I think that...
Ich denke, dass...

>I dont care
Interessiert micht nicht
Ist mir egal
Mich kümmert's nicht
and more

"Ich denke, dass..."

and

"Ist mir egal"

>Interessiert micht nicht
mich

Die Presse, Süddeutsche Zeitung, Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung, Deutsche Welle

>Deutsche Welle
oh unser Auslandspropagandasender

Was Germany better as a bunch of autonomous states like under the HRE or as a consolidated single nation like today?

What's your favourite piece of traditional German music?

What's your favourite bit of German history?

>as a consolidated single nation like today?
take a look at what happened with Germany after 1871. Even just as the smallgerman solution it became more powerful than it was ever before because it was basically a bigger Prussia instead of all autonomous countries which weren't sure if they should rather side with Prussia or Austria. Most importantly because you didn't have to pay customs at every inner German border in different currencies it was good for the economy. If it wouldn't have been for the world wars or at least ww2 we would be even way better off
>What's your favourite piece of traditional German music?
youtube.com/watch?v=NlprozGcs80
>What's your favourite bit of German history?
the 19th cenury the times when the Germans finally started to try to act united... and failed and the end of the 19th century and beginning of the 20th because then Germany became an power in industry and economy and we were in better terms with the Germans outside of the Reich and didn't have Nazi self hate. Too bad Nazism destroyed it all

Thanks for the responses

Are Germans really one people? Is it like in Britain where the "British" is really a civic term and you have the English, Irish, Gaelic Scottish, Pictish Scottish, Cornish, Welsh etc

Is it the same tribe, so to speak, from Nuremberg to Kiel?

read this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Question

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Austria–Prussia_rivalry

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Austrian_nationalism

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luxembourgish

It isn't even really clear who speaks German (deutsch). the dutch language was consideres a german language for long that's why you call it dutch. the Luxembourgians want that their language is an own language and not a German dialect. The Austrians mostly agree that they speak German but like to think that their dialect is so different that it is almost an own language. We did it the other way aound than for example Spain. They formed a country and then they said castellano is from now on the Spanish language. We wanted a country for the German speakers, got a smaller one because the kings didn't want to lose power and Prussia forced them into a country that it could control so now the remaining of this country is Germany and the other German speakers are foreigners. Even the westslavic sorbs that live here are considered more German than Austrians who are German native speakers. We defined it like that after WW2 you could say

Fair enough

You wouldn't say there were many religious, cultural, linguistic or physical (ancestral) differences between the Germans within Germany then?

>religious
first everyone was catholic then Luther and you could say he Rhineland and south was and is mostly catholic, the north and south east was lutheranian. the religion was a strond deviding factor even in the early 20th century.
watch this from !7:00 to 21:00 you can see what Germany was like after WW1 and how Hitler disagreed with a DAP member that thought Bavaria was better off outside of Germany (and other regions thought about splitting up too). The dude brings up religion as deviding factor

>linguistic
people who aren't used to a dialect don't understand shit. dialects in north Germany almost go extinct because they are so different from standard German that they don't bother teach it to their kids
>physical (ancestral)
well northern germans are more likely to be blond and look different from southerns you might say

>cultural
people were divided for centuries of course there would be cultural differences. People in the mountains are different from the people at the sea. But there were also similarities

woops seems like I forgot the youtube video link
youtube.com/watch?v=f3d1NL-eo-A

alright thats enough questions. thanks

Why are you so evil?

evil is a matter of perspective

How do I get a German gf?

Relativism?

technically yes but not directly

be yourself, unironically

>be yourself, unironically
doubt
best is to be self confident but not arrogant, pushy without making her feel like a slut and not giving out too much personality so that she can project whatever she thinks is the best bf atm on you and it doesn't collide with your real personality which would be a reason for her to become fickle and leave

not as evil as the french