I'M NOT THAT NICE

I'M NOT THAT NICE

Attached: DT4rmEiVoAAR4cE-1.jpg (1000x993, 245K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dJ2LZt6hX7M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DON'T YOU HAVE SOMEWHERE TO BE

I'M NOT THAT NICE

Attached: 1491430235784.png (633x758, 320K)

YOU SAID IT TWICE

I've been taking a lot of ecstasy lately and always listen to that song at least once during my roll so this song gives me molly flashbacks now.

GO FUCK YOURSELF

Might just fuck a sofa

daily reminder that this is just another boring rehash of 80s synthpop

shut

DAYS THAT GOT AWAY

hey how about you stop being mean

Go fuck yourseld

I'M MEAN, NOT NICE

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it sounds like you want more people to appreciate 80s synthpop, then? Instead of this? In that case, instead of just saying something like what you said, why not post a couple of examples along with your post so you're actually contributing and not just seeming like a prick shitting on people for no reason?

>every single fucking outlet doing a piece of MGMT says LDA is a potential return "to form"
>form being their three hits from Oracular Spectacular
If I was Andrew I'd drop an album even less approachable than the self-titled one. Congratulations is their best album to date without a doubt, and a good fucking album it is.

IM GONNA EAT YOUR HEART OUT

t though our argument to someones obvious shit post
>>>>_Managment

I'M GONNA EAT YOUR HEART OUT

The fuck did you even mean by this? I'll go back to that subreddit I've never once visited as soon as you go back to elementary school you fucking mongoloid.

>t. Doesnt know what MGMT is short for
Leave

>he thinks that's the part of his fucking nonsenes word salad post that didn't make sense to me
So it's autism on top of illiteracy then? Nice.

>t cant figure out thought out was auto corrected
>Trys to distract from the fact he only likes Kids
>t. Can't /into/Siberian Breaks or Oprhan of Plenty

What did he mean by this?

Attached: C73ADABC-49FE-4C77-B9DF-19DC73886FE1.jpg (750x493, 80K)

If Melon insults my husbando Andrew I swear to god I'll scalp him

Wait, are you ? I've been replying to you as if you are, but it seems like you like their work, so maybe I'm in the wrong here? I'm actually not very fond of most of Oracular, Congratulations is my favorite by them by far, and Siberian Breaks is my favorite song of theirs.

He said Andrew is straight

Does the fucking melon not know that mgmt has made goofy 80s synthpop before and that Ariel Pink isnt as original as he thinks?

No, I'm

motherfucker

Oh, then who was that fucker telling me to go back to /r/eddit? I just wanted some 80s synthpop recs out of that guy who seemed like he knew enough about it to feel this was derivative of it.

Ariel Pink sucks though, MGMT is actually palatable.

Also replying to myseld. Yeah I loved them. I kind of feel out of favor aroubd the self titled (it was the transition into college abd I fell out of favor with lots of bands I loved) but I still love everything up to Alien Days and enjoy the self titled and like a vast majortiy of LDA

Oh that was me shit posting because you respinded to a shit post in a non shit post. If that makes sense. Also I happen to love Duran Duran but they arent really an influence of LDA. Id have to get back to you with suggestions though (I'm at work so I cant cheat and skim through my saved songs

Shots fired at melon. Based mgmt.

Attached: 8AFE9D74-0D7B-4D96-87D6-D9BCEA476392.jpg (750x1090, 200K)