/brit/

hila edition

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video13917097/nadia_ali_learns_to_handle_a_bunch_of_black_cocks
youtube.com/watch?v=oRSijEW_cDM
poundsterlinglive.com/gbp-live-today/7387-fast-money-driving-pound-to-euro-exchange-rate-lower
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

jews

business idea: currency backed by publicly owned natural resources e.g. energy and food supplies

jews OUT

plymouth is actually an alright place

>non-standard gauge

>palestinians
>white

been to plymouth, it's very grim

4-acetoxy-dimethyltryptamine LADS

bit of a mystery to me because they use different rolling stock in Ireland when compared to Britain because your tracks are wider

anime

but early but i'll accept it

why must we be plagued by editions of below average Jewish girls

Give me a quick rundown on aber uni lads

Ethan and Hila compliment each other nicely

actually london became a global finacne centre before the british empire was very big at all you absolute moron

So a currency that's worth a lot when your country has enough food and resources to maintain itself

and a currency that is weak when it needs to buy resources and food?

good idea

>Manchester trams are fantastic

america is reddit the country

Taytay

never been in 1st class

for me, it is the class 185, the best diesel locomotive

absolutely knackered from waking up at 4am for the game of punchman

imagine being so much of a cuck you adopt a DIFFERENT COUNTRY'S nationalistic ideology

mad

>we're soldiers, look we even call ourselves POWs
>oy begorrah internment and shoot to kill are infringing our rights as civilians
pick one you massive bellend

cymru am byth xx

NI train system is fucking shite

never on time, overpriced and there's a 50/50 chance of someone pushing a wheelie bin onto the tracks so you have to get a connecting bus which adds an hour to your commute

are all UK gauges the same? can a tube train go to scotland?

So what? Amsterdam and Antwerpen were also very big then. That was the easiest period to become a financial centre.

>spending is encouraged when in surplus
>saving is encouraged when in deficit
sounds good to me, just ensure resource production is local

it is very embarrassing

>can a tube train go to scotland?
if it's pulled by a locomotive, yes

Hate this cunt
Zero talent, looks like an alien, weird flat body

and it has stayed a global finance centre for centuries since then. you clearly either struggle with english or were dropped on the head at birth

like how most of Europe adopted the system of the Roman Empire?

complement*

Been in first on one of these because it was late at night and there was a party of drunk people in second and the conductor was fine with us sitting there
not really worth the money, but if it's free I'd take it

Actually, to get out of a deficit you need people to spend money. Otherwise you are in a economic crisis in which no one will try to spend money.

doesn't look worth it

POWs aren't treated as regular prisoners

SWR are bringing back these trains for some reason

why do boxing referees put their hands around the losing boxer and hold on to the ropes?

sheffield (hallam)
leeds (beckett)
oxford (brookes)
Birmingham (City) University
Liverpool (John Moores)
university of (central) lancas(hire)
nottingham (trent)
southampton (solent)
manchester (met)
London (south bank) university
University of (West England) Bristol
Anglia (Ruskin)
University (College) Birmingham
Bath (spa)
University of (East) London

more??

That was done by conquest and slavery, Rorkus

>murdoch murdoch t-shirt

no that's Sup Forums alright

The lefties had 8 years in power that could have been used to take down those statues, but they didn't bother. They're not interested in combating racism, they're just still mad about Trump winning the election. At the same time though, they still haven't figured out that Trump won the election because people got sick of their bullshit.

love this girl
very talented, looks gorgeous, great body

No, global finance centres only really became a thing after the world wars. Before that intenational trading was just with goods.

more people will work in the resource industries in a deficit because they will be directly generating capital for themselves
this entails workers owning the means of production

rail gauges?
yes
loading gauges?
nope
tube, network rail, and HS1 gauges are all different

the Glasgow Metro has a different track gauge and what I believe is the most restrictive loading gauge in full service in the world

i want to spend a year living in wales, england, scotland and northern ireland just to see what britain is all about

he's baiting you dipshit

alri connor

>tfw coach is passing through the Green Belt
ahhh
lovely.

>Before that intenational trading was just with goods.

Lol yes the stock market and finance and banking came into existence in 1945. my god you are an absolute fucking imbecile

No more brother wars

doubt a year is enough

They existed but it was all just mainly national

still prefer the old

if you have a family member who was a british citizen, you can get a working holiday visa

get no joy out of passing through the greenbelt.
its a solemn testament to my inability ot ever join the property ladder.

Hope you crash x

nah dont get why they do that

brexit is good for the UK

nah it is 2bh.

love it when yanks come over here

>WOW SO LIKE BUSES AND TRAINS ARE CHEAP AND KINDA WORK
>AND ITS NOT JUST POOR PEOPLE WHO USE THEM?!?!?!!
>WOW THATS SO COOL

probably why they all choose to stay here

Inshallah white people will die out this century

As much as I love NI, I'm from the southwest of England originally and that will always be my home. Unfortunately at the rate the southeast has changed and how the cities in the southwest are changing won't be long until the degeneracy spreads to all of the southwest.

Unfortunately I'll probably be in London for a long time. I really have an opportunity to effect change to our society as I'm young, upwardly mobile and work in Whitehall. So I think it's my duty to stay here to do what I can.

brexit is good for the EU

and then when brits go to continental europe

>WOW SO LIKE BUSES AND TRAINS ARE CHEAP AND WORK
>WOW THATS SO COOL

i don't know anything about economics but it seems most of the arguments against commodity backed currencies only apply to capitalist systems
i see a lot of references to the gold standard prolonging the great depression, but the gold industry was private...

It kind of is just poor people who use buses here though

loading is irrelevant
technically you could get a (small) tube train to the edge of europe right

is brexit good for failsworth?

oh wait it doesn't really affect us

xvideos.com/video13917097/nadia_ali_learns_to_handle_a_bunch_of_black_cocks

Ban cars
Only ways of transport should be public transport, cycling and walking

literally this

>technically you could get a (small) tube train to the edge of europe right
yeah
though not russia or finland or bits of eastern europe
they're different

it is and isn't
you couldn't have a normal european train go through the tube but you could have a tube train traverse most of europe (if something was pulling it)

you're not wrong

on a related note, my time in Japan made me realise I'd lived most of my life in a third world country

not a fan of fascism
love fascist aesthetics

wish we had trains
driving is scary

saving this for later viewing.

complete trash

currency depreciation is not necessarily bad. it makes our exports cheaper and helps address trade imbalance. why does brexit make you so asspained?

Fascist aesthetics are crap

>€1,08

business idea: replace all roads with traintracks and give everyone their own personal train

White woman:
>Will instill leftism into your children
>Will chop your son's dick off the moment he so much as looks in the general direction of anything pink
>Will coddle and baby your children, turning them into spoiled brats who are unfit for the real world
>Will wait until she's in her late 20's to marry
>Will wait until she's in her 30's to have a baby (which means your child will likely have a developmental disorder)
>Will probably only want one child
>Will likely not give a fuck about you or your children, will instead focus on her career
Latin American woman:
>Will instill family values and traditions into your children
>Will teach your son how to act like a proper man
>Will discipline and prepare your children for the real world
>Will want to marry before she reaches 25
>Will want kids before she reaches 25
>Will want multiple kids
>Will make your family her first priority and become a stay-at-home mom if you want her to be
Remind me again, why are we so obsessed with "saving the white race" when white women are not worth saving in the first place? Especially when we can save the white race by having Castizo children?

ahh, and the argument starts over again

imagine be9ing so fucking pathetic you'd sit there and make this. also, learn how to spell you fucking clown

this
youtube.com/watch?v=oRSijEW_cDM

But Britain is mainly an importing nation

poundsterlinglive.com/gbp-live-today/7387-fast-money-driving-pound-to-euro-exchange-rate-lower

>been travelling for 30 days
>been eating either budget supermarket sandwiches or continental restaurant food all that time
>about to get home to some good old scampi, chips and peas with ketchup and builder's tea
Cant tell you how much im anticipating this lads. im going to absolutely obliterate this meal, cant fucking wait

still dont understand how this happened

hey tim
get me a leuben sandwich

Getting a headache at the gym because I stayed up to watch the McGregor fight
Ahhhhhh yes