Iran

ITT: we discuss Iran

>Are they considered sand niggers?
>Are they considered Aryan?
The word "Iran" literally translates to "the land of the Aryans"
>Will the current regime ever expire or be removed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_2LEgowbzSc
youtube.com/watch?v=CYoa9hI3CXg
youtube.com/watch?v=svIc130oEBM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taarof#In_the_West
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Name_of_Iran
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Iran has a nice culture and nice people overall. The regime sucks tho, if it wasn't a muslim country it'd be pretty peaceful and a good place to live in overall.

they were Persian, before the Muslim Arab conquest.

it would be a great place if amerilardistan hadn't fucked it up, like they always do with everything they touch

Iranians are at least equal to Turks (the better kind) and Greeks

Ever been there?

yea bro I know, it's sad, to say the least...

Care to follow up on that? In what ways?

>amerilardistan

I kek'd

Unfortunately no, but I've had a friend go there.
He said it was pretty nice.

This video shows you Iran pretty well: youtube.com/watch?v=_2LEgowbzSc

I've been there, they're very kind and are famous for their hospitability. The only thing that sucks, are the religious police, which drives by, if you aren't clothed accordingly (short pants etc.) Isfahan, Shiraz, Tehran, Kerman etc. are wonderful cities. Many ancient buildings. Iran has become islamified sadly. The majority of the people don't even visit mosques etc. The regime knows that and they try everything to uphold their theocracy and fight against the atheistic youth. You should visit it.

I recommend this one too:

youtube.com/watch?v=CYoa9hI3CXg

I did plan to a while back. Maybe later this year. Heard it's hot up there lol

And yes, I bet it sucks to have no religious freedom

Tnx m8!

BTW am I a meme WIZOWD?

Yes it is very hot there. You should go during Winter. They have also very good cuisine, at least in my opinion.

I've had afghan cuisine down here in Christchurch, mostly kebabs, rice and curry is Iran like that as well?

kebab and rice yes. Curry not really.

VICE (when they were good) has some great documentary on their cuisine: youtube.com/watch?v=svIc130oEBM

Too much to write it down here, you should look it up.

the reformists strengthened their majority with the latest elections though, that should give them a bit more leverage against the supreme leader khamenei/assembly of experts. In difference to other gulf arab theocracys iran at least has a democratic parliament and elected president, albeit not a strong one.

do you speak persian/(Khuzi) arabic? I was thinking about spending vacation in iran and/or jordania but have no idea if english is enough to get along.

like with any other foreigners, as long as they stay in their land I have nothing against them (apart from a couple of exceptions that should be genocided)

>the poster child of how Muslims ruin a country

>people constantly coming up to him and giving him free food and wishing him well on his journey

wow, what a friendly culture, that gave me feels

reminder Shillary wants war with these lovely people

I'm glad I'm not american, good luck with the EU btw m8!

Iranians/Persians are actually better than you.

I speak Persian (very basic) . English is just enough in Tehran and Isfahan. Don't go to religious places like Mashhad or Qom, you won't like them, Go to forums or search after guides for tourism in Iran for foreigners.

Also the last elections were a joke, the basic principle of a theocracy would be overthrown, if they had any significance. Nothing really has changed

I want Sup Forums to fuck off and don't discuss anything about my country

>Say something positive about regime
>Get called basij

>Say something bad about regime
>Get called a shill

And their racial theories about us is fucking retarded

The origin lies here:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taarof#In_the_West

Basically:

Good food
Beautiful women
And completely cucked by stone age islam

>Mashhad or Qom, you won't like them

Yeah mashhad fucking sucks.

wew there laddy, sandniggers was a joke. you guys seem really chill

Would Iran be oddly safe to visit as an American, compared to the rest of the muslim world?

I don't know how to go about learning the language but Iran and Turkey have land I'd really like to wander around looking at, and Turkey has caught the exploding flu recently.

Basij shill

Nah,its shia Islam so its Islam v.0.2

yep

Better than Saudi Wahabi Sunni supporting ISIS.

Why is everyone saying that Zoroastrianism is based, Whats so based about it?

The only places despite teheran and isfahan i might be interested in are the mountains in the north, but i haven't planned anything in particular for that. But the language barrier might prevent that. I'll definetly inform myself better before i start the vacation

Story time boys:
>Be kid
>walking with my mom in street
>saw some middle aged american
>guy just wave his hand at us like an autistic retard
>just stared at him for like 10 seconds and i was like wuuuut

Iran's supposed to be Jewish clay, It's not fair that you Proto-meds fucked everything up :\

Israel's for the Mizrahi, Iran should be for the Sephardic and A'sheri just like Ukraine should be for the Ashkenazim.

We could've brought you wealth like the olden days but you just had to chimp out on us

Zarkawi (Baghdadi's predecessor) was hosted and trained by Iran. Abs many more from AQ.

>Basij
>Not Majoos

By the way do Iranians chimp out if you call them that(Majoos)?

You should go far behind the mountains in the north and see mazandaran,golestan forest,gilan...etc

It's pretty obscure, you probably haven't heard about it.

literally the most redpilled nation on earth

they were always iranian

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Name_of_Iran

>language barrier

don't fret kraut. I met so many tourists in Iran. I am sure that you can find a way. Hope you'll enjoy your stay as I did.

They mostly don't even know what it means,speaking for myself heard that word on Sup Forums.

>Zambia
Are you a Zambian Jew?

What's a nice Jewish boy doing in Zambia? Should I buy Zambian farm land or is it too late?

The only none shithole in the Middle East now that the Saudis have destoryed Syria.

And we freed you out of being someone elses bitches.

Doesn't the sate fund tranny operations in Iran? Sounds degenerate to me.

*the state

What do they say to you, when you believe that Farah Pahlavi will reclaim the throne again?

Nearly all Iranians I've met have been pretty okay. They don't fuck things up like other mudslime scum but instead focus on education and networking, they present white and find white friends, accept the culture they live in and to a degree reject their old one, and they actually WORK for a living. Wouldn't call them bro-tier but would prefer sharing a bus ride with 50 Iranian immigrants over five "Syrians".

Just visiting, going back to Canada next month. You don't want to invest in Niggerland, habibi. It's a waste of time and money

Cyrus the great was something special. Pity it's come to this.

>What do they say to you, when you believe that Farah Pahlavi will reclaim the throne again?

I don't believe in miracles.

And i would get laughed at if i say something this retarded.

Wait which came first
Truly monotheistic Judaism, or Zoroastrianism?

Its just a friendly gesture. He was just doing what he knows to be polite.

except for gilan thats what i was interested in but now that you mentioned it that looks appealing too. the range around the aladagh mountains looked promising too. I'm far away hanks for the hint.

A colleague of mine spend about a month going through rural areas in the north with local guides, that's what i'd love to do. Cant afford it right now tho.

thanks for the tips, i hope i'll be able to go in the next two years

Literally kill yourself you fucking idiot. The retarded shit Sup Forums spews about Iranians is fucking cringeworthy. No we don't want to be white, no we don't "present white", no we don't "reject" our culture you swedish faggot.

Gee I also wonder why Syrians are generally more unpleasant because they come from a country in war.

The flag looks like a sword going into a little butt.

Kill yourself fucking faggot

Well i don't ever wave at everyone in i see in NY if i ever went there.

Its almost as retarded as clapping in cinema.

Americans are cringy as shit.

is that upside down dick in the middle? with balls on top

If only the religion of piss wouldn't have ruined it...

Found the arab

Just a safety tip,never travel any foreign country alone,no matter what country.And always carry an pocket knife.

Just my impression, didn't mean to trigger you, nigger.

I had an Iranian gf at university. She was beautiful. She insisted that I called her country 'Persia'.
Really stunningly beautiful. She made the most delicious food.

She went back to Iran. I still keep in touch, but I'm married now with kids.
I'd love to visit Iran. Persian culture is fucking amazing. But there are a shitload of travel restrictions.

Irrelevant Hungarian faggot

>upside down dick in the middle
>balls on top

Are you high?

At least I'm white :^)

Holy shit i never saw that before.

yeah i know that, got two guys that would probably come with me. Also i heard defending yourself when you get mugged is the best way to get yourself killed

>She insisted that I called her country 'Persia'.

Fucking facist.

fuck off ambulance

Yes, represent the master race.

The radical Muzzie cleric aside, Iran has more culture and history than you will ever have middle earth.

That story isn't true.

I keked, good one.

best way to not get mugged in a foreign country is to never carry more than 30$ cash with yourself and carring some cheap ass phone.

You won't get mugged in Tehran. My travel advice site for Switzerland from the gov says that bcuz of a lot of police presence, criminality is low. I rather had fears of getting mugged in Paris desu

Persians are at most 60% of the Population there, Yet they behave like massive cunts torward the rest of the country

They're alright in my book. It's a shame they had to endorse all that Arab influence, I hope they will recover from that.

wtf, i wanted to type desu, but I wrote desu...fuck me

>From the 5th century BCE until 70 CE, Israelite religion developed into the various theological schools of Second Temple Judaism, besides Hellenistic Judaism in the diaspora. Second Temple Judaism was significantly influenced by Zoroastrianism. The text of the Hebrew Bible was redacted into its extant form in this period and possibly also canonized as well.

The origin of judaism is kinda vague, but zoroastrianism came @

>440 BCE - Zoroastrianism enters recorded history.

What story?
She was a fucking retard who didn't read two history books about Iran to see theres a lot more than one ethnicity than Persians live in Iran.

I wanted to type desu, goddamit!

NEW
E
W

The "Oh yeah I totally had a self hating PERSIAN gf"

Fuuuck, I'm seeing it too.

they are considered sand niggers because they are sandniggers

they are arab and mixed
>The word "Iran" literally translates to "the land of the Aryans"
that doesnt mean shit

the history if middle earth is ridiculously complex tho

yeah, i know. And a shitty camera

not in teheran, but if i really get to visit some of the beatiful but rural areas in the north around the shore of the caspian sea i would like to at least be careful about it. I sure won't try to defend myself with a pocket knife for a few bucks and a camera.

I got just lucky with not triggering the dumb wordfilter. #proudtobeanewfag

I want CEcucks to stop disrespecting the people who made that calendar

Its not about self hating,its about being retarded
This faggot again

>they are arab and mixed

Proofs for the millionth time.

>Are they considered sand niggers?
The muslim parts of them are. Zoroastrians and Catholics not so much. Still suspicious, though Iranian Jews are Jews. Enough said.
Kurds? Eh, they're kurds.

>Will the current regime ever expire or be removed?
I should hope so.

>Are they considered Aryan?
Only by the barest of margins, in a few cases.

And to don't look like tourists,don't bring your fucking backpack everywhere you go.

(I do this just because to don't look awkward when i'm night walking.)

I'm visiting Iran Tehran btw where do I get drugs,