Second EU referendum petition investigated for fraud

oh fuck what have you done Sup Forums

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36634407

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/7OVQh
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Huh, it turns out online polls can be rigged.

Guess we'll just slide this info into the back pages after yelling about the signature totals for the past day.

The fact that they're considering it is already a victory. Once enough normalfags jump on board this shit is happening for real.

Sup Forums is truly great, praise kek

Bumpen

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAH

Farage Status: Unbarraged.

I'm honestly surprised they are reporting on it

They'll still end up having to discuss it but use fraud as a reason to dismiss this retarded notion. The main parties wouldn't dare run another referendum.

1. Not surprised by the fact that whiny little cunts would commit fraud to get their way.
2. If it's going to be ignored by the PM and Parliament, who gives a shit about it being fraud?

LADS WE NEED TO SPAM THE PETITION WITH MORE FAKE SIGNATURES

DO IT NOW

the GREAT CLUSTERFUCK

if you do that, and they remove 99% of the fraudulent signatures, you've still helped the cause of the thing you don't support.

So well done.

What's really hilarious is that even the BBC has submitted.

>Our correspondent says some referendums do have thresholds but those clauses must be inserted in legislation before the vote so everyone is clear about the rules.
>You can't simply invent new hurdles if you are on the losing side, our correspondent says.

Completely and utterly BTFO

Huh, it turns out Hitler did nothing wrong!

Hold onto your tits, they may fall off with the next giggle.

>BBC political correspondent Iain Watson says the petition has attracted a lot of attention but has zero chance of being enacted, because it is asking for retrospective legislation.

What they're saying is that the question and rules behind the referendum are invalid, so they should hold another one because the fucking margin is so small that it's laughable. They're gonna debate this in parliament anyway, because scotland is going and probably N.Ireland too. So enjoy your 'United Kingdom' of England.

Scotland won't split because they can't go at it alone. EU won't take them because it will be another leech on the system.
Northern Ireland won't go because they're basically England and don't want to be like the republic.

>because scotland is going and probably N.Ireland too
>t-trust me, the guardian said so!

>This post was reported to the Fourth Reich Holocaust Denial Detention Center. You will be arrested and forced to suck Ahmed's Arabian Aerosol Can

>Scotland is going to follow ingurland into shitty oblivion when they vote Remain to UK with all the fuckery about unity and the importance of staying together then get dragged out of the EU because some midlanders are retarded fucks.

Hokay m8.

Hmm, yes, very interesting.

good job Sup Forums

we did it lads

we are becoming our own journalistic hub

The only country going into shitty oblivion would be Scotland, it's leaving the EU, it's joining would be vetoed (assuming it even meets the requirements) and MUH OIL is being subsidised by the british government.

Eh, I think they'll take their chances on their own rather than shackled to a small time crumbling empire.
Also the rest of the commonwealth will probably dissociate from 'Britain' too because they've just proven that they don't give a shit about anything other than their own self-interests.

His grandfather is a Turk, which fled the wrath of Mustafa Kemal after the Turkish independence war.. lel

How can remain ever recover?

Enjoy your new flag

They should close that website down if it can be so easily rigged from outside of the UK.

this is just fucking great
NOW THE NORMIES KNOW THAT ONLINE POLLS CAN BE RIGGED
NOW TRUMP CANT "WIN" ALL THE ONLINE POLLS
I HOPE YOU'RE FUCKING HAPPY
IDIOTS

How quickly can this be rebuilt? And what can America learn from practiced wall building?

Someone fill me in on whats happening

Those thousands of signatures from North Korea are finally starting to look suspicious

>don't want to leave the EU because of the free movement between members
>leave the UK so you have a border right at home

It's totally rigged..
Proof...SCRIPT

They don't actually have any chances to take.

Their failure is guaranteed a dozen different ways if they were to end up outside both the UK and the EU with current oil prices.

If they had to run their own currency and finance their own programs they would crumble overnight.

>Eh, I think they'll take their chances
There is no chances, the majority of the economy trades with the UK, the most important sector to the SNP is unprofitable and nobody wants the euro.

>Also the rest of the commonwealth will probably dissociate from 'Britain'
Your brain has been addled by too much fosters, NZ will be wanting to trade again.

>Blond hair
>Turk
I smell bullshit

'Fraid not, m80.

Trump's winning either way, calm down pep.

BUMP!

lol

Look it up, it's true.

Welcome to Sup Forums.

What makes you say that?

rly maeks u thik

>Assuming that's suspicious
Typical racist brexiter fighting against the best Koreans.

Topkek, doing BBC's job for them lads. We're being watched. We're the Jews now and we perform Kek's will as he so chooses. PRAISE KEK.

Get off that proxy, Kim, you fat cunt.

You wish your country was as pure as best Korea.

Glad I contributed as Shlomo Shekelstein.

You couldn't nuke my local Co-op m8.

Probably because I don't speak Pakistani.

Ja, maar wel Marokkaans, hé Mo?

You will do in a few years while we kick all our illegals out.

Ik woon niet in de Randstad.

They'll never make it into best Korea.
Our mighty navy has captured American boat.
That's more than you have.

>whiny faggots with sore buttholes BTFO, our correspondent says

lel, i signed the petition too yesterday,
im not a britain.

Should we organize collections for anal soothing creams?
It sounds like there's a shortage there at the moment.

NOW is the time to post this all over facebook twitter reddit and everywhere else. LET THE BUTHURT FLOW.

We have our weapon now. THE BBC ITSELF has KEKED the liberals. This is all the ammo we need to let the salt flow.

Also For added keks spread this.

>The petition's website states it was set up by an individual called William Oliver Healey, and says: "We the undersigned call upon HM Government to implement a rule that if the Remain or Leave vote is less than 60%, based on a turnout less than 75%, there should be another referendum."

BBC being lying scum as usual. That's not what it says, you can clearly see it says:

>We the undersigned call upon HM Government to implement a rule that if the remain or leave vote is less than 60% based a [sic] turnout less than 75% there should be another referendum.

>tfw my local paper said "polls show 4.5 out of 10 people want a new referendum"
I fucking bet they do, 4.5/10 people lost the referendum

>also says "everything remain said would happen is happening!"
>markets aren't even crashing any more, pound still stronk, sky still up, WWIII still not underway
>"HAPPENING"
also
>"S-scotland is leaving!"
>new scots indyref polls showing that the EU referendum hasn't actually increased support for scottish (((independence)))
>pic related

Its like the whole media just had a rude awakening and is in full on denial mode

Well done remain, well done

HOWEVER

>that the question and rules behind the referendum are invalid
Says who?
>because the fucking margin is so small
4% and over 1 million votes ain't small at a all.

>59-41
>4%
Learn some math Adolf

An ignorant burger is asking to be spoonfed

>fraud
Well, that was bound to happen. Hackers or whatnot messing with an important petition such as this.

My guess is it will turn out that the majority of the votes are still legitimate.

>300.000-500.000 maximum votes from UK
>3.000.000 signatures
>thousands from vatican state
>majority
>"important" petition

>59-41
what are you talking about?

THE MADMAN DID IT
archive.is/7OVQh
inb4 british civil war

total: 3204252
from within the UK: 3080614
France: 21067
Spain: 13404
Australia: 13328
and so on.

>from within the UK: 3080614
The adjustment did its job.

Yes, well done, remain, well done...

HOWEVER

How about you move your butt back to re*dit?

holy fuck based

And I hate the BBC

>you guys are playing with actual geopolitical fire
>all the misfortune you garner will be such that you reap
>you poor souls

>people from other countries submitting their signatures

Are they stupid? Why would someone from US or France or Sweden mingle in what is exclusively a matter of the UK?

As soon as the first signature from Florida was submitted, that petition was already unvalid.