Is Anthony Fantano the biggest cancer on the modern landscape of the music industry perception?

Is Anthony Fantano the biggest cancer on the modern landscape of the music industry perception?

How the fuck can you be this wrong about an album, it's downright embarassing.

I say that from now on we ban any and every single one of the threads related to him.

Since it is more than obvious that he has no fucking idea how to comprehend or even analyze something deeper outside his generic indie/folk (lol)

I mean how long has it been since this album was released and he tried to pretend that he was able to unpack everything that was said on the project?

No, its simply not possible the fact that he decided to rank it without fully or hell even partially comprehend it only shows that this has turned into merely a job for him.

Looking for clicks and fame and not a competent review is a shame since me as well as most people here even if it were the case that most people now would not be able to allow themselves to come forward and be honest with themselves on a public way that they would also admit that they used to listen to him.

But after this it is beyond definitive that whatever authority he used to have on the public discorse of opinion relativity is mainly because of persistence and not quality.

Shame on me.

Shame on you.

But most importantly of all.

Shame on him.

Attached: xxx.png (953x591, 581K)

It’s shit m8

Reddit

Spacing

i don't even know if you mean that it should be rated higher or lower
also he's just one music critic among many. who gives a shit

Nigga that's how normal people type, nobody wants a giant fucking block of text.

Yeah, he's too easy on shit like this.

Everyone below this line is a moron

You have to go back.

is this some kind of ironic bait? Or are you 13 and genuinely got angry that a talking melon gave an album you like a low score?

Attached: visible confusion.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Tfw you out grew pop and only listen to jazz and classical after studying theory. Thus no longer finding yourself able to respect his opinion
Feels Good Man, you should try it
But seriously, in the last year or more (a weak ass classics week nailed the coffin) I can't watch anything of his anymore. Even the shit I found funny is cringe.
>Inb4 Anthony Modtano auto sages

Liar.

You should have said rumors. To which I'd respond all true. But that entire post is 100% true. I swear to pepe. I also think there might be other reasons too, but thats the main reason I cant watch him anymore.

>Pepe
Epic post my magapede! XD
Heil Kekistan xDDD

t. Underage poster

He's bad for critique, yes. But not because he gave your fav album a 4. He's at the forefront of the dated view that is
>I'm going to give this album a numerical score when music is far too subjective to be categorized as good or bad.
But it's a living. Just ignore him. And if someone you know ever cites him when discussing music, tou know that person is an idiot incapable of thinking for themselves.

holy shit m8 this is the best pasta ive seen in a while

Attached: andyouknow.jpg (125x90, 2K)

>jazz and classical
Dork

>t. Implying a composition majors first semester composition is subjectively good or bad and not ultimately shit
Fuck off

fuck off XXX

not related to music, sorry
sage and reported

Good one

This is exactly what I'm talking about. No critical thought.

>Implying the sage isnt Modtano

>Since it is more than obvious that he has no fucking idea how to comprehend or even analyze something deeper outside his generic indie/folk (lol)

He gave lil pump a 7

IT'S A PASTA EVERYONE

Attached: 1504727273678.jpg (480x515, 47K)

Dangthony Euthanasiano

Imagine the smell

Attached: 1521447402618.jpg (630x636, 204K)

I absolutely love X and I can still agree with that score.

How did he fuck up his rise to fame so bad.

It’s really old though, maybe you were just on reddit the other times it was posted?

its time to go, friendo

You don't need reddit spacing to make it readable
This is plenty readable
I can read this just fine and if you can't you're retarded
Go back please

>Ywn lick the layers off of those teeth

Jdimsa

How's middle school going for you?

As someone that composes jazz and plays piano for jazz gigs a lot, you're a geek, and if you can't understand that jazz theory can be applied to most modern music, you're dumb.

>I say that from now on we ban any and every single one of the threads related to him.
Sure, let's start with this one. Triple X Tentacruel isn't some visionary, he's just an angry nigger doing what angry niggers do.

EASY TO
IGNORE
G
N
O
R
E

^This guy is not a moron