Vikings thread?

Vikings thread?

cucked edition

Season 5 Ep 19: On The Eve

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z4QHcyBcYfM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> your father was a very holy man

He sure was after Floki got finished with him.

RIP MARY TYLER MOORE

MODS STICKY THIS

>prep the bull
wha t did he mena by this

>women fighting
what a fucking shitshow that "battle" was

where will barbeque man go after this embarrassing defeat at the hands of a woman

Well one died so kek

>muh strong wymyn

I don't know why i still watch this show

only the one that needed to die so Björn could rage

OR cheer and fuck more Astrid. Fuck I never thought they'd make a hotter woman than lagatha.

aethulwulf le trolled

so this is why we didn't get to see the battle last episode

I think it was worth it.

assuming we actually get to see the rest of this one then yeah

Let me keep that hope alive.

well at least Ivar is finally showing his skills. still a bit of an annoying character though

The axe to the face scene was amazing

This, Ivar comes off as a bratty faggot

>next episode
>battle is over - Wessex/Mercia soldiers litter the battle field
>aethelwulf is in chains
>they teleport to ecberts castle where we only hear a snippet about the battle through a disheveled scout before a castle guard bursts in and says they're outside.

yep and sadly it seems they intend for him to carry the show. honestly the only one i really find likeable is Björn but he's also more just a typical brute so can't carry the show. the rest of the brothers are completely forgettable and at this point irrelevant

aethelwulf dies in battle. might not be this battle but it's pretty likely

I'm kind of glad t b h, not that i didn't like aethelwulf but put the poor bastard out of his misery already, i still don't know what he did to deserve the shit that cuckbert and his whore wife did to him, he was good loyal son, if it was me i would have killed ecbert and whats her face and taken the throne.

>tfw felt for the muslim girl this episode

She'd probably be normal/learn to adapt if she was with anyone else like the other slaves did.

Helga is completely fucked in the head. Wouldn't be surprised if she tries to kill the girl when she finds out she isn't 'loved' back.

I would have killed the wife for sure. Dunno about Ecbert, but I wouldn't fight defend his ass. Probably would arrange to have him handed over to the Northmen.

>i still don't know what he did to deserve the shit that cuckbert
In Ecbert's eyes he disgraced him by being just an "average" and "decent" man rather being a genius like himself.

yeah i'm not really sure why the show decided to fuck him so much. from what i've read the show aethelwulf is pretty much completely different then the historical aethelwulf

i'm curious to see what they do with Egbert. he died of old age and aethelwulf became king but i could see the show giving him a violent death

I thought it wasn't bad.

this show sucks dick now

ivar and bjorn actors are fucking massive talentless faggots

who cares about her? this is a vikings thread

>tfw Harald Finehair and his brother steal the show regularly from the Lothbrok brothers

The production quality gets better as the writing gets worse. The shieldmaiden stuff is just embarrassing.

Yeah they did a good job making the viewer root against the vikings, finally giving Athewulf some personality. Harald is badass.

I don't even think she was dead.

Knowing these faggot writers I wouldn't put it past them. They'll probably have Alfred only reclaim England because he had a gay love affair with Ubba or something.

I was so glad when they killed that whore and her lover we can forget about that entire storyline

What was the point of it though?

I was hoping it wouldn't happen, but I feel like the show has really lost its steam without Ragnar.

honor

youtube.com/watch?v=z4QHcyBcYfM

russian 4x20 on youtube

Sick and tired of the "muh strong wimminzs" shit. Especially after the females kept taking man after man down in the city ffs. Also sick of Lagathas shit, she needs to go.

That last death in that episode fucking triggered me, what a load of bullshit

This nigga always looks like somebody just stole all the cherries right before he got done making his ice cream sundae.

I was hoping a channel called 'history channel' would prefer to be historically correct rather than politically correct.

A few women here and there would've been ok, but they really overdid it with Lagarthas fantastic feminist army

You forgot the kangz at the beginning of this episode too.

>somehow the wessex soldier knows everything about what the viking army have done and will do
>MUH GUCK KEKOO BABBY
>unironically everyone seems to be using one-handed swords with no shield
>they put down flammable powder in a flammable strawhut town just incase invaders might pass through there
>but the strawhut buildings doesn't get torched because fire can't melt strawbeams

the girl kills her, you can already watch next ep

Pretty disappointing finale

Has there ever been more accurate posts?
I don't think so.

Was actually enjoyable to see Ivar doing something other than bitching at everyone and thinking he has even a chance at beating Bjorn in a fight.

who was that bishop guy fucking widow in the end? and whatwas written on the sword i could not see, anybody knows who the heck is he?

top kek got suprise for you she didn't die she blinks when she lies there with arrows and later is seen with lagertha and dyke at the table

ecbert kills himself slitting wrists instead of blood eagle, aethelwulf and the co are alive and well in another location resting and getting strong

to bad they parted ways forever now

Why is this thread so dead? Does no one on Sup Forums like Vikings anymore?

should I watch this when I barely understand any Russian?

I wonder if Ecbert really died though because he had a future scene some episodes back of him walking along the water and what looked like in exile. Historically he went into exile so you never know. He may survive the bath suicide and find a way out.

Why is Bjorn so grumpy all the time, was he always such a faggot.

That was such a shit episode, Vikings has really gone downhill.

its because _____________________________its_shit____________

He can't act for shit.

This show got awful after Ragnars defeat in Paris.

Ragnar was the only character I liked, every other character is paper fucking thin and I don't care about them. I like Ivar but I can't be arsed sitting through the 30 minutes of boring bull shit so im not watching anymore.

He looks inbred enough. Passes well for an englishman.

watching 19 atm

wtf is happening, why are the saxons running backwards and forwards? why dont they stand still?

why the fuck is aethelwulf walking off on his own now? my head hurts

ragnars downhills were also good, his death and last words were good, odins message was good, they should have made epic ending just before the great heathen army starts battle. shiw should have ended like that

SUPERIOR CRIPPLE TACTICS

Ivar is 2smart4him

That part brought back skirmisher army nightmares from the Total War series. Fucking horse archers.

Thats the only thing i could think about as well, total war nightmares

I find it hard to believe they can run all the distance in that short space of time

>OK, so it's to spend some money on a battle scene
Great. People have been waiting for that. How big will the English battle be?
>Oh no no no. Let's give the people what they want
Sir?
>ANOTHER GRLPOWER BATTLE
o...oh OK Sir

Back in olden times, and before global warming, people could run for hundreds of kilometers without getting tired.

Yeah, they were really playing fast and loose with the realistic logistics of moving so many people so far in such a short amount of time undetected.

That shit is getting really old too. At least GoT has the decency to have women warriors who are physically huge outliers and not standard fare waifs sparring with men 70+ pounds heavier than them.

is that true?

also surly the forest wasnt that dark

Maybe a really long time ago, when we were more like cavemen. But not brits in body armor,

Any chance this gets english subtitles?

>Lothbrok brothers
Kys, retard. RAGNARSON brothers.

So I saw snippets of episode 20, and what the fuck why does Sigurd die?

>Tanaruz is the only Muslim in the cast
>dies in a suicide attack

kek

Not entirely, but it's true that humans are built for stamina. Very few things can outlast humans, and we domesticated wolves because they were one of the few animals who could keep up with us. Of course most of us can't probably run many miles at once, since we're not forced to run to hunt prey and survive

Holy fuck were the Saxon this shit in history?

It's becoming hard to watch with how inept they are.

But wasn't Regnar Lodbrog Danish?
History Channel my ass.

SPOILER THAT SHIT YOU MOTHER FUCKER

I don't understand why they're portraying them that way?

They were a collection of small Kingdoms that had been warring against the Britons, Irish, Picts and each other for 300 years. They knew how to fight wars. Its takes away from the accomplishment of almost beating them if you make them out to look this shit.

>sneak attack the town
>head to the town hall instead of taking the gate and letting the rest of your army in

????????????

They called king of the hill rules before starting

They won their fair share of battles against the cuckings and were the only kingdom that survived the great faggot army.

I guess it is like Rome 2 Total war.

>capture flag
>battle ends
>b-but we are winning the battle, sir!
>They took the flag, it is over

>sneak into town to observe defences
>stab a few villagers and get murdered by the hundreds of warriors standing around you
what was the point of this?

It was just a prank, bro.

bjorn yes
Ivar no, he will probably carry this show

ivar is a coldsteel-tier edgelord

rollo is the only good character

>Ivar no, he will probably carry this show
*opens eyes extra wide*
*tilts head*
*reads lines*

ACTIIIIINNNG

>*actions*
>caps

Watch out, we have an authority on acting here

>excuse me, waiter
>this is burnt

>Oh really? How many Michelin stars do you have faggot?

>yfw too many woman not owned by viking warriors

I never thought they could make me hate Lagertha but it's actually happening. It's ridiculous how the shieldmaidens thing has been turned into a men vs women power fantasy.
Didn't S1 Rollo talk about her being a shieldmaiden like it's some rare warrior that only exceptional women manage to become? Where did all those super bitches come from?

hope she gets raped by ragnar in walhalla

so will she sit on the iron throne now?

YAAASSS QUEEEENN

She's dead in this episode but the next episode is leaked on youtube in russian and she is alive.

also fuck the little muslim girl