You wont be cleaning toilets anymore xD

You wont be cleaning toilets anymore xD

Go back where you belong polaks xD

I would have thought the muzzies are a far greater problem for Britain than Poles.

The polaks are probably the ones making these leaflets. We really hate other polish cockroaches xD

So why would you do something that would generate sympathy for other Poles?

That's actually pretty funny, now get back to cleaning the toilet for practice for your new country

I don't really have a problem with Poles themselves, the 1 or 2 I've actually talked to seem like nice fellas. It's just how it's easier for a pole or a romanian to come over than someone who is more educated/speaks english (or at least better) that is from outside Europe.

Literally every polish person I've worked with (barre one) has had a decent work ethic. They don't bitch, they don't involve themselves with workplace drama (granted, language/cultural barriers are responsible for this) and they work fucking hard. If anything, we could use more. The real issue is the constant and inherently unmanageable stream of afghan/syrian/whatever people, but try getting these spastics to differentiate.

poles are great
>white
>christian
>non-degenerate
>hard working
>don't start fights for no reason
>stabilized the USSR fringe states after the break up

So would a Canadian, United Statesman, or Australian have much issue moving to Britannia?

Is the Polish accurate, or google translate tier?

ussies are actually having lot of trouble

we send a lot of teachers and paramedics to Britain, but the new laws mean only people making a certain wage can get in

that wage isn't achievable in teaching or para-medicine

makes me mad because those are professions people get into for the love of their countrymen, not to make cash

polacks did 9/11

On the flip side, and this is all anecdotal, there seem to be a shitload of Brits moving to Australia with zero issue.

>trading poles for pakistanis
lol

It's google translate

that's because the pound is super high, but cost of living sucks

the weather is better here, the girls are better, the beer is better

hell, let them come
not like we're full or anything, not for Britain

It's crappy google's translation.

its straight outta google translate m8

AAAAAA

FUCKING POLLOCKS ARE BUTTEHUREET XDDDDDD

You've never met a Pole

'wrócić' is infinitive, it should be something like
'wracajcie'

poles have far higher criminal rates than muslims

why dont you hate them as much?

fucking racist fucks

There won't be a need for toilets where they're going...

>trading brits for nigerians
lol

karachan.org/b youre welcome

polish people are like rats

Is the stereotype of Polish toilet cleaner the same thing as the one we have here of the Latina maid?

Literally baffled by this. Here in Chicago we have a ton of Polish people, second only to Warsaw, and they all work middle-class jobs with good pay.

Ahhh all those ebin proxies and cockroaches

WENN ICH DAS SEH

It's accurate

Whatcha doin' there Polski?

Fake as fuck...

Same as all the Twitter posts of apparently random people shouting "go home" to people... didn't happen senpai

haha I traveled through poland, the people are GOAT

>inb4 pole living in Australia

I really felt their struggle for dignity, working hard and being under-payed, trying to educate themselves and their families

they were all so civilized, and christian, and the girls were really friendly

But polish pope you must respect

the English stereotype them as plumbers (skilled tradesmen ffs) not cleaners.

polack, polack, telling lies
moon face and bloodshot eyes
crooked toes and crooked nose
that's the way a polack goes

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA O KURWA ALE SMIESZNE XDXDDDDDDX HAHAHAHAHA BEKA
KA-RA-CZAN!

why do polacks always posts John Paul Secound?

It's a old meme to trigger christians. It's not as funny as it was though, but fags from karachan.org are still beating on the dead horse.

>Other Poles make these leaflets to eliminate competition

Wtf are you on about, eesti? They aren't gonna be deported to India

twoja matka to koń zdechnięty zjebie xD

Where the UK is going*

Enjoy report xD

gówno prawda debilu xD
polaków jest dużo w więzieniach, bo jest ich po prostu więcej, ale procentowo nie

Look at him, he will take a dump in a moment.

who would clean the bong's toilets?
indian?
white boi?

Your choice to leave the EU, Poland.
Will you take the plunge?

It's "romanes eunt domus" tier.

Can I ask why Polish people seem to think that hating poles means you like Muslims? Most people who want to deport Poles would much rather deport Muslims. Why do Poles think otherwise?

Polish immigrants are much better than Muslims. But Polish immigrants are still very bad.

Good to see people shilling as Poles in here.

10/10 slide thread

They just need to DESIGNATE a couple of streets and the problem will solve itself

No one they'll just get smashed and go in their pants for a laff

Britain is dead anyway. I hope Poles rob Britain as much as possible and bring back this money to Poland. Britain is a country of degeneracy, libertinism and multiculturalism, they have no future anyway

They're like wogs, they're all tradies but they do it cheap and you only realise they did a shit job 2 years later when you have to pay quadruple what it would've cost in the first place to fix their shortcuts

No, Poles will be dreaming of the UK 100 years from now as well.

hahaha to papiesz xddd

Shut up Swede. Hide in your foxhole before some Ahmad will behead you and use your headpucci.

hehehehehe

Yes, poland strong with prolific statesmen. Yurop, we war you.

Oh I'm sure Poles will dream of a country where you can be visited by the police when you say something bad about the migrants or where catholic charities are forced to allow homosexuals to adopt children

Are poles really slavs?

gb can't do nothing
>over900k poles in london
>market and industry depending on poles
>will fuck every referendum
>breeds like muslims
gb you have already lost in 2008

Catholic polacks being kicked out and Britain leaving the EU, is just part of the islamization process of Britain, which is almost finished.

Londonistan trying to declare independence under a radical muslim mayor next -> Sharialand Londonistan

>will fuck every referendum
apparently not

but there are no toilets in pooland

Which is why we shit in gypsies' mouth

Come home cousins.

>this is what eurotrash actually believe