Miss me jet?

nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2016/04/21/donald-trump-says-transgender-people-should-use-the-bathroom-they-want/?_r=0
triblive.com/mobile/10693950-96/trump-countries-mass

Other urls found in this thread:

tedcruz.org/cruz-immigration-plan-summary/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i am now a #cruzzmissile

Trumpkins will refuse to respond. They will bury their heads in the sand because trump can do no wrong.

I'm not even mad at trump. I just hate all the dumb asses that blindly support him. They set up hillary to win.

I'd rather have trump. He's a racist.

Nope. He's still a Canadian and still can't be President.

I dont care about faggot removing themselfs for the gene pool

Literally months old news. I'd rather have someone support faggots but also support friendship with based Putin than the reverse.

That's it, I'm now a #KasichTorpedo

>Guys guys guuuuys seriously guys
>Guys seriously what if instead we vote for a litteral bribed corrupt Jew instead of a glorious white 20inch alphadicked superhero that intends to safe the world not bribed by anyone.
>I mean really guys he said to a crowd of vultures surrounding him on national tv that shemales can use female bathrooms in his tower. I mean god you want shemales to use transgender bathrooms or do you want niggers to enter your house and kill and rape your children
>I mean goood guys why aren't you a cruzmissle yet.

Trumpkins. I like that. It's not really triggering in any way.

Pancakes for Kasich?

>Miss me yet
Actually yeah, I miss when Trump would shit on him kek. I'm glad that he got rekt so hard. He needed to be taken down a peg.

If Cruz had just doubled down on the immigration issue, he would have sucked all Trump's support away.

He's a smart guy and was a good candidate, but he didn't want to swallow the pill of immigration. Because of it, he doomed himself.

Didn't he pledge to build a wall and triple the number of border agents?

tedcruz.org/cruz-immigration-plan-summary/

No. Fuck off Rato.

He did, his immigration plan was fine. But he never pushed the issue the way that Trump pushed the issue. Probably because he didn't want to appear that he was admitting Trump was right. He miscalculated.

Dude just fuck of with your false promise bullshit. He wasn't gonna do anything you D&C shill.

All bathrooms have been transgender bathrooms for the last 40 years.

Where you you think they've been shitting up until now, outside?

This entire topic is dumb.

This point I disagree with trump on.
However it doesn't put him anywhere near the level of Cruz. Fuck I hate Cruz and his stereotypical conservashit mannerisms

helo rato

Other than his wall, which cruz agreed with him on, can you name 3 concrete policies of his that you do agree with him on?

It seems like every time trump says something concrete about his beliefs it directly contradicts the stormfags that support him.