From warriors to cucks

>run by SJW bitch
>gives tumblr-aged kids the vote
>desperate to reinsert EU cock up rectum
>REFUGEES WELCOME :^)
When and how did Scotland become so hopelessly cucked?

On a related note, how is it that European nations with strong warrior history (i.e. Scotland, Sweden, Germany) seem end up full of self-hating, culturally suicidal cucks? Did all the good genes die on the battlefield, leaving only the weak and stupid to breed?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10592021
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cultural Marxism has taken over the west in order to create globalists loyal to the EU

Answer The Scottish Question once and for all.

strawpoll.me/10592021
strawpoll.me/10592021
strawpoll.me/10592021

>divide and conquer

The Jews are orchestrating the craziness in Europe lad, any sane Scot can see that Sturgeon and her crew are puppets.

And any decent person with a brain can see the Scots voted her in that position (And against leaving the EUSSR)

SNP is the leading party in Scotland, funny how a nationalist party is so pro globalist

They've always been this way and you have a very strange view of history. Every European country has that history you speak of. Also, why is it specifically burgers that think of Sweden instead of Denmark/Norway when thinking about """""vikings"""""?

Scottish nationalism is purely Anglophobia. It has nothing to do with independence (except from the English)

They're Europhiles and they'd trade their independence for them

>Swedish blood
>Irish Blood
>Scottish Blood
>English Blood
>Mix of German/Russian Blood
SON OF A BITCH, WHY HAVE SO MANY JUST BECOME FUCKING KEKS?!

Anyone with balls left to fight tooth and nail to succeed in the colonies.

We left the peasants and ugly women in that shithole.

>literally six different ancestries

Just call yourself an American you fag, your ancestors clearly came here more than 100 years ago.

If Nicola Sturgeon can veto Brexit half of England would agree with her.

I voted leave.

i fully understand the need for Scotland to be destroyed. it cant be allowed to subvert the will of the English, Irish and Welsh.

Im sorry. i tried to stop them

It's so simple it's not even funny. Anything and I mean anything that England go for they will always go Against.

If we said we wanted Scotland to fuck off and have their independence they would vote in their millions to stay.

You can come over here before we build Hadrian's Wall 2.0

>hadrian's wall 2.0

This meme needs to end in all seriousness. A Mexican wall will probably become a reality if Trump is elected (depending on if he starts doing well in the polls again) but I don't think anyone here feels the need to build a wall along Scotland.

Hadrian's doesn't even go along the Scottish border, are you really willing to shave all that land off the top of England? I'm not.

im glad im not ginger.

I would be glad to purge traitors to the Union.

Antioine wall could work.

you have no idea how easy beating the scots would be.

we are a measly six million. no guns. weak druggies and most of them are cowards.

the British Army would have no trouble.

>not just making a new wall at the border

You're missing the point user.

There is no incentive right now to do that though.

It's a Sup Forums fantasy not something that will actually happen.

>He actually thinks we're serious about rebuilding Hadrian's Wall

Im a scot and support the genocide of my stupid cowardly people.

English are superior. Either we work with them or be destroyed.

death to my people. i serve a better one. burn the saltire. raise the Union Jack.

I'm seeing this shit everywhere and it's driving me round the bend desu senpai.

Maybe all the strong people moved to the colonies and the weaklings stayed in their homelands.

It's his ancestry and genetics man. American is not a gene-pool.

>Maybe all the strong people moved to the colonies

It was literally the bottom of the barrel peasants that established the colonies.