WHEN IT COMES CRASHING DOWN AND IT HURTS INSIDE

WHEN IT COMES CRASHING DOWN AND IT HURTS INSIDE

feels bad man

LIGHTS WILL GUIDE YOU HOME

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

JEREMY SPOKE IN CLASS TODAY

Don’t look back in anger

GET FUUUUUUUUUUUCKED HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHH

JUST DONT COME HOME TOO SOON

France 98

Qualified in 98 lad

daily reminder that scotland (and england) canned the british championship because they thought they were too good for the rest of us

FUCK OFF, PORRIDGE NIGGERS

F

>B-B-B-B-BUT THE PROCLAIMERS WERE GONNA WRITE US A WORLD CUP SONG

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You saw Great Britain at the 2012 Olympics you cunt.
But because of muh independence you didn't field any scottish player.

WHEN I WAS A YOUNG WARTHOG

Why Scotland chose not to qualify. Wouldn't they like to play at Russia

You auto qualify if you're hosts anyway, doesn't count.

aaaaaahhhhhh

aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>no bagpipes or kilts at the world cup

fuck everyone who is bullying us

>Scotland has never qualified within my lifetime
>Never got to witness a world cup
>And maybe never will

you can still watch it though

I TRIED SO HARD AND GOT SO FAR

I'm glad Strachan failed desu, he seems like the type of guy that will call the police because you walk your Pekinese without a leash

did argentina even try

Do they even have TV's in Scotland, it's usually the first thing to go

what a strange preconception

how did you get this idea

What is it with Scotland and goal difference?

They've fucked up so many tournament and qualifications through it.

You're up next Malvinas

from his media appearances I really get the impression that he's an unlikeable petty cunt.

no but we have pubs and they have tvs

underage banned, they were there in 98

Like all Celtic men.

I expected it yet I'm still disappointed.

oh yeah

still I was a tiny little baby

When I go out, yeah I know I'm gonna be
I'm gonna be the man who goes along with you

the dominance of celtic (and rangers) are what kill the scottish national team

but neither will get blamed for tonight.

I'VE BECOME SO NUMB

Always thought he was sound.

too many people think this which is why he'll stay in charge despite any other manager resigning after this

should I stay up and watch Germany try to put 10 past the LAND OF FIRE™?

Back when both those teams were pretty good though and the standard of soccer tended to be higher in the SPL, you qualified.

>

AHAAAAHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

At least the league was still competitive at that point, if only between two teams.

Rangers getting put down has sent Scottish football into it's worst period in history, but no one in charge will acknowledge it because they're happy to collect Celtic's champion's league group stage money.

Once again, Scotland is the joke of the UK.

What happened?

If he was born in 98, he'd be 19. So, no.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Literal newb here. What's so bad about a tie in football?

Win = 3 points
Tie = 1 point
Lose = 0 points

1 point wasn't enough to qualify

this is you, isn't user?

its only a game mate. politically, we lead the way in this country.

YOU'VE BEEN LEFT ON YOUR OWN
LIKE A RAINBOW IN THE DARK

> Scotland

Not true. No Scottish players were picked because none were good enough. Squad was all Welsh and English, even though Scottish and Northern Irish players were considered, because those were the best players.

oh well, at least we get to see england get put out by egypt or syria

such is life

>Rangers getting put down has sent Scottish football into it's worst period in history

seething hun is SEETHING

After the world cup becomes a mickey mouse tournament in 2028 you probably will get your wish.

Scotland stronk

Scotland have never qualified since the SPL's first season in 1998

I'm English and support Chelsea.

The only reason more people aren't saying exactly what I am is because no one cares about your league. Sheffield Utd winning league 1 was more impressive than Celtic going unbeaten in a doss league with cashless clubs.

>I'm English and support Chelsea

the huns of england.

@78803644

the ireland game's tomorrow

And you're the pakis of Scotland, Paddy.

Born in 98 la