Why Americans can't handle the banter?

Why Americans can't handle the banter?

They can't even handle a bit of moisture.

I wish a french girl would abuse me so I could get my life together like Jonah did :/

We are very sensitive

Only cucks who like taking insults up the asshole partake in this so called banter. Americans are too intelligent for your childish mannerisms desu senpai

it's just banter lad

i think it is not about handling banter. i am mostly butthurt that mods allow primitive shitposting. i thought they created /bant/ for that.

you would make a fine German

but i am russian. bretty close

you're indeed a fine german

It's the german genes.

but germans can handle banter

they cant even handle a bit of snow

depends on the Situation, the opponent and the topic

except that american banter is the most simplified form of banter.

kek this from a fucking spurdofag. HURR :D DURR:D LOOK AT ME :D THIS IS BANDER :D

>German acting like he's a Brit

Fuck off gerry you can't banter for shit either

the thread was a major success in all aspects, but i guess you're just way too fucking stupid to realize it. you have such a thin skin that a baby could get under it

>Americans are fat :DDDD gidings me :DDD

so im, im talking to this american, right? to this american, and this guy, i think jake his name, his name was jake, he goes on about how in america they have the biggest burgers, right?

so im like, im like, yo jake, yo jake, if americans are bugerstanis, then youre the biggest burgers because youre fat ehehehhehe

haha got him, got him good there, you know? he got real angry, OP, youre right, they've can't handle any banter, jake got pissed af

Why do Americans fear the chocolate egg?

why can't you handle it?

I've honestly fucked up a lot of social situations by not handling banter. Especially when it's not even really funny it's basically just "fuck you and I hate your wife, what lol why you offended haha fuck you haha just a prank bro"

Nah. I'll just go home and watch movies by myself fuck you very much.

it's about handling it

>brit
or whoever. can any of you show me an example of good banter in your opinion? all "banter" here is low level shitposting by underage fuckwits

GREAT BANDER :D:D
kys mongol

define "handle". ignore it?
i am not even american so i don't give a shit about what some retard finfag says about usa. my point it this shit belongs in /bant/ not on Sup Forums

wow you're seething still:DDD you said literally minutes ago how you're just way above all that gibe, and here you are again, in need of a muzzle, so much you're frothing

handle means play along
banter is a social interaction where you playfully tease another person. You can either say "hehe good one" or tease back.
Not handling your banter means losing your cool.

well i am bored and i am enjoying every second of talking shit to you. if i am replying to you that is not being able "to handle you"?

i know what you mean. in theory, there might be some witty banter that is actually funny. but i haven't seen any on here. Sup Forums is actually a better place for that, believe it or not.

>that amerifat still mad for yesterday

Good job funlan

i just merely commented that Americans don't get to purport that they are too smart to banter, when whenever you open your loud mouths, it's not like you lay everyone else to rest with your deadpan wit and cool

and if you really think you're above it all, i guess there's no need to use up hundreds of replys in going after one simpleton fucking with you

their parents dont love them, so they cant grow up as a confident person
plus they live in a quasi prehistoric society where they constantly need to prove how tough they are

I dunno, I bant with people all the time and legitimately get mad when people do it to me. I'm just too sensitive and insecure. I think the issue with most Americans though is that they're really not clever enough, especially outside of the NE and don't really understand banter especially not with strangers or acquaintances. Or rather we tend to take things personally real quick, maybe as a result of declining group identities

Germans sure as hell can't either though and I know this from firsthand experience