Solid 7/10

solid 7/10

Attached: bengalfuel_-_tobyhanna.jpg (750x750, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bengalfuel.bandcamp.com/album/tobyhanna
mega.nz/#!4joHTDoD!O8wMJJRCd4gOhblZFa7Fvc6LcdbtjRfLQ3t-3Kf-x4w
archive.org/details/med002-BengalfuelBraemar
youtube.com/watch?v=0royfEWGf6c
youtube.com/watch?v=QOv26-WHAgA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yeah shame about the face, but still pretty good

How did you find this picture of me?

I think she has a nice face. 7/10 face 8.5/10 body

link?

bengalfuel.bandcamp.com/album/tobyhanna

mega.nz/#!4joHTDoD!O8wMJJRCd4gOhblZFa7Fvc6LcdbtjRfLQ3t-3Kf-x4w

tidal is your best option for high fidelity

Thanks user

looks like Laura Dern

I just thought the exact same thing, looks like a 20-something Laura. Who is this?

she's an 8

Looks like she shaves. Oh, did you wanna talk about music? What is this an album or something?

I want to pull her hair while I fuck her ass doggystyle and then shoot my baby batter all over her lips and rub it on her face and tits

it's just the artist's gf

Proof?

Face is no better than a 5.

this is really good, wasn't expecting that

stop

objectifying

women

Bruh she a model, she's posing. It's fashion. Only your perception of her as an object is the issue here. Stop seeing her that way.

How tight is that pussy?

nah her face is a 7

This

And rises to a 10 once I drop a hot load on it

Wheres the user who claimed it was a satanic music?

Jail? He posted the address of a Bengalfuel video model, saying he was on his way to kill her and every model. Someone here warned her on instagram and she said they called authorities and had stopped him, and then asked for privacy. Apparently he was a real stalker. He was going to save her from her MKUltra programming

Banned for life

I want to run my tongue back and forth between her pussy and her butthole until she orgasms in my face, then plow her against the wall and cum inside her, squeeze it and feed it to her. For starters

Wow I honestly thought when it was discovered that she's the artist's gf, the filthy comments about her asshole would mellow out. Clearly that's not the case. And to that I say Amen, gentlemen.

She looks like she prefers anal

7.5 album
7.5 inches in her bum

Confirmed for shit taste.

MOMMY

Good shit. Like the dirty euro girl on the cover too

Does it stream higher than 320?

And how deep doth it runneth?

She is getting ready for one of those photo shoots where she has an AK-47, amirite?

was hoping to find a MOMMY post ITT and sure enough

Stop

Ruining

Fantasy

M O M M Y

Attached: 1647589.jpg (1200x1200, 233K)

I want to go on a date with her and have a nice, relaxing dinner with soft conversation abo-

Ah nevermind, I want to slap her with my cock and cum on her tongue

Is this a social experiment?

It's a total excrement

I want her to sit on my face and tonguefuck her until she squirts in my mouth

Where is she from?

Interesting break from ambient for Bengalfuel. This is like a catchy instrumental arty thing I can't out my finger on.

it's called downtempo

7 for the bod 5 for the face

She has big tits, I don't wish to rate them, I want to fuck them and suck them and spray them with hot jizz

this group would be NOTHING without the semen demon they whore out on all of their album covers

B A D taste

does anyone have a link to braemar by the same artist?

Attached: 45a9f60664[1].jpg (306x307, 43K)

point 1, she's his gf and they work together on everything
point 2, who says they're anything *with* her? you say they'd be nothing without her.
point 3, these threads are about her, they're not music threads

She looks like JK Rowling. Goodnight /mu.

it's on archive.org, it was on a free netlabel. also on spotify

this

i checked out the label's tumblr but the link they had kept timing out, will try the archive out though
thanks user

I listened to Bengalfuel before anyone on mu was obsessing ober her tits, and it never bothered me or affected my opinion that there was a woman on the covers because there have been videos with cute girls since 2011 and I enjoy some and others not but it's always been about the music. I do notice they are much more popular now. And this board is obsessed with Miki. And perhaps a few listen now as a result of her. But it is more to do with the increase in variety of music, the amount of new videos and the sudden availibility if Bengalfuel across so many digital platforms and not limited to just bandcamp. No need to be jealous.

The label is defunct. The only way to download it seems to be archive. Google Play might have it?

Cute cat

i tracked it down here if anyone is interested
archive.org/details/med002-BengalfuelBraemar

there is a video for the track "october"
youtube.com/watch?v=0royfEWGf6c

Miki is my waifu, I don't listen to this band

When people hate an artist the way you do, especially to trash a woman that usually makes me check them out. Going to download some of the music now.

as if somehow we're all so horny that looking at a chick in a bikini will miraculously cause our taste in music to change and we'll like some lowkey electronic shit. dudes, chill. the guy is an artsy weirdo who shoots videos of girls popping balloons and eating cotton candy, and makes some covers with this model. unless you're a juvenile, you listen to music that sounds good and then it doesn't matter what image is there. it's never bugged me to see videos of everything sexualized with my favorite artists and their album artwork because that is just a way people express themselves, for some people music is sexual. a beat is sexual. i get that. how prude are you if you can't handle it

bruh my little sister knows who 'bengafuel' is, so don't act like they didn't get a boost from this whore flashing her shiny lingerie

Whatever, he doesn't see a dime from me. I get everything off soulseek. It's great study music.

can I stick it where the poopy comes from?

this is my favorite track i've heard thus far, just starting to get into bengalfuel. didn't know there was official videos

this. music is about fucking. nothing wrong with reminding people and using artwork to draw a listener. bengalfuel is awesone for sex, smoking blunts, chilling out. but if you watch the videos too it's just about humanity. women are beautiful.

I love how some people seem to be attempting sincere replies and discussion and this kind of thing keeps popping up

This music is for letting go and being one with the universe

The facebook page has loads of pictures of that orange cat. His name is Fred.

Who or what do you suppose she's looking out at through the window?

A row of cocks she's about to suck in her first blowbang session

She is flesh but looking through the window is seeing toward more, letting the light in.

Ya think? That's deep. I didn't even consider that it had any meaning whatsoever.

With that much deliberate use of color, c'mon. Look at the color pattern on her shirt matches the wall and her panties, and the border. This artist has shit like this all the time if you look more closely

What in the absolute fuck happens next? I'm terrified. I was going to download this, but it isn't safe.

Cool music and that pretty girl

Why have I never heard of Bengalfuel before? This is great stuff right here.

Lol it's a zip of 320 mp3 files and the cover, proper dl from itunes presumably, it's all good.

>white people

this sounds like some absolute cuck bullshit. but for some reason i totally agree with you when it comes to these tunes right now. watching that october video was an experience dude, and not even necessarily a sexual one in any way shape or form.

But user he said the music is satanic. I don't want to fuck around with that.

guy who said that is legit wacko. the maker of this music is positive and spiritual af and all about love, check his twitter. also the youtube video he did it's in 'use your gut pt. 2' detailing a spiritual experience, the last thread we discussed that a lot, it's an eye-opener literally listening to him talk about what happened and then applying that to creative process, i felt like i got a course on how to create the right way

Man, there are so many Bengalfuel videos. You're in for a real treat. I agree, though. October is great.

this is the video user. this man is beautiful
youtube.com/watch?v=QOv26-WHAgA

That was exactly what I needed to hear right now, thank you so much

Wow! I LOVE it!

Looks 30. So a 5.