How can he be so consistently wrong about kanyes music...

How can he be so consistently wrong about kanyes music? he usually has a pretty good opinion on things and even when I dont agree I get it, but on kanye he just clearly doesnt get it, this whole video was infuriating

Fucking famous vs roses as the final what the fuck

Attached: unnamed.jpg (320x180, 18K)

glad i’m not the only person to see this. the fact that bound 2 won the saint region is just appalling

>this mad about someone else's opinion
cmon son

his lone opinion is worth more than this entire board combined tho

t. Fantano or shill

bound 2 over family business was a travesty

only if you put it on some pedestal, in reality he's just guy on the internet

he knows more about and listens to more music than you

Not the user you're talking to, but god I hope you're baiting with this post

does not give him more authority than me, also he gave both lil yachty lil boat tapes and lil pump a 7 while giving MBDTF a 6, so clearly he's not the end all be all of reviewing

at least he has his own specific taste

90% of the brackets I've seen are just runaway and another mbdtf/tcd staple

>90% of the brackets I've seen are just runaway and another mbdtf/tcd staple
very true

his unique taste is shit though, annoyingly shit and incorrect

Famous is one of kanyes worst singles

His only mistake with Kanye was giving MBDTF a 6 when it clearly deserved less.

your bait got a reply, congrats user

Why the fuck does he jizz his pants so hard over Famous? The beat is cool but not nearly as innovative or mindblowing as he makes it out to be, and the bars are mediocre at best. If it weren't for that Taylor line the song would be utterly forgettable

And then you plaster some obnoxious rihanna vocals over top that ruin any redeemable qualities there were, what the fuck was he listening to

>so clearly he's not the end all be all of reviewing

do you understand subjectivity? you fucking on the spectrum child.

the beat hitting in the end is excellent. Personally, i like the build of the track, and how it combines his current sound with the old, soul sample heavy Kanye. That nina simone sample is inventive and great. lyrics aren't for me though

yea i do thats why i dont put his reviews on any sort of higher ground

>only if you put it on some pedestal, in reality he's just guy on the internet does not give him more authority than me

>also he gave both lil yachty lil boat tapes and lil pump a 7 while giving MBDTF a 6, so clearly he's not the end all be all of reviewing

you sound 14. don't act like you're revealing some truth here.

>when he drops sister nancy "bam" outta nowhere

i fuckin love famous dude its a perfect example of post-twisted fantasy ye

Attached: IMG_1400.jpg (250x263, 34K)

nailed it desu

That may be true but his influenced still can't go unnoticed. You can say it's his opinion all you like and while you all may be right to say that it doesn't mean he doesn't have influence and shit. At the end of the day it really doesn't matter but we can still criticise him for his opinion and also feel it's more than just an opinion.

you're a giant retard. i was giving an example of why he shouldn't be taken so seriously, yes i realize his reviews are subjective.

you could say that youre... so appalled

Attached: 1513904555043.jpg (317x291, 14K)

At least his #1 pick was pretty good

this guy makes a good point you very likely are a gigantic retard

does not give him more authority than me, in reality he's just guy on the internet

lmao his opinions are worth just as much as the average Sup Forums lurker

Didn't watch the video but Roses is Kanye's best song.

Because this is what gets him talked about and views.

Oh, look, it's working. People take critics way too seriously. Jesus christ cancer.

Bound 2 is literally pure shit.
I would rather listen to the sounds of people farting than bound 2.

That’s the part of the video that made the whole thing laughable to me.