Is this /ourflick/?

Is this /ourflick/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tNTjNkD7ifU
youtube.com/watch?v=y2SqNx2wSns
youtube.com/watch?v=o31pmwWNUww
twitter.com/AnonBabble

tim heidecker is in it so no sorry

Has anyone here ever run into him at a grocery store?

I've heard this film was pretty terrible.

It's a shame, I like his music.

Go to bed Hyde, you're gonna have to wake up early tomorrow so you can wageslave. That health insurance won't pay for itself

DROPPED

that's probably what made them walk out

Last I heard it was supposed to have new music from Aphex Twin, I'd see it for that alone even though I've never listened to Flying Lotus

Tim Heidecker is in it so, yeah.

>extremely grotesque nature
>featuring Tim Heidecker

Now it makes sense.

Flying Lotus, as always, will deliver something underwhelming and "edgy," then act indignant that nobody appreciates his shitty art. What a fucking hack.

Tim Heidecker can fuck right off too.

>Tim Heidecker is in it so

did the film have grotesque cuck scenes?

I heard he really likes Milky Ways

Underrated.

since when does this shitty music making nigger direct

Someone wanna tell me who this nigger is and why I should care?

Any info on whats it even about?
Imdb gave me one sentence...

looks fucking crazy

Tim is /ourguy/ though. He got a useless e-celeb thrown off the air.

>Kuso
>Literally named shit

>watch a film named 'shit'
>audience members did not appreciate it

What were they expecting

here comes the cuck squad

Why'd you pussy out of fighting Shia, Sam?

Who'h Hyde? What's the story here?

who /no healthcare/ here?

>An excerpt of the movie—Flying Lotus' directorial debut—premiered at a Sundance offshoot called NEXT FEST in Los Angeles in August, and the venue distributed barf bags prior to the screening.

Me. I've never gotten sick though.

people who enjoy scat should be removed from the gene pool

>the cuck squad getting this triggered this quickly

wew lad

Go back to /r/mde you fucking redditors

>Flying Lotus
So this is an actual person's name now?

>t. shitskin with low self-esteem

Seriously, though. You talked a lot of shit on twitter. Why didn't you show?

Quite literally who? Never heard this guy.

t.cucks

maybe the song of your people will calm you down

youtube.com/watch?v=tNTjNkD7ifU

I'm serious, I have no idea who Hyde is.

A stage name, yes. Like Rock Hudson.

Why do you pretend to be white on Sup Forums Ahmed?

Flying Lotus is musikino so i will give it a chance at the very least.

Starring (You)

The SIDF is so strange. You faggots are really creepy with your overt love of that loser.

I won't be satisfied unless it ticks all six boxes.

Go listen to Queen's greatest hits for the 100th time

I wish I was browsing Sup Forums when he did his AMA

I kek'ed

Thank God there's no drug use.

I know, right? Drugs are corrupting our chillins!

Wouldn't be surprised if its James Franco tier where you get to see a dude taking a fucking shit and that's supposed to be "art"

That was the best worst movie I've seen since Tim and Eric's movie

>named Shit
>is really shit
Really joggin the ol' noggin

kuso eiga desu yo

You can't even afford healthcare faggooo

Now I want to see it if you're going to be a bitch about it.

what's so grotesque?

I want to see it because flying lotus but if this is true herethen I will have no part in it

>shitty music making nigger
>Flying Lotus
>Shit

Let me guess- you only listen to Wagner although you don't get his music, right? Fucking dipshit.

Man you guys are pathetic.

>flying lotus is a nigger

Annnnndddd... dropped.

Yes haha! All niggers must hang, am I rite?

>Described as “semi-connected short films chronicling the lives of the mutated women, men, and children of Los Angeles,” the film includes such sights as a boy growing a disembodied head by smearing it with feces, a man having sex with a woman’s talking boil (which continues talking even after its mouth has filled with semen) and George Clinton birthing a giant cockroach from his anus.

Thanks (((Hollywood))). You've done it again.

youtube.com/watch?v=y2SqNx2wSns

Looks pretty neat tb h

>. A recurring gag follows a deformed boy as he grows a disembodied head within a boulder-sized, mucous-lined orifice by basting the noggin with his own freshly produced feces. And then there’s the story of a man who’s scared of breasts, so he visits a doctor (played by George Clinton). Doc pulls down his pants and has the patient sing into his hairy, wrinkled anus in order to wake a toddler-sized cockroach. An acappella ditty does the trick. The giant insect semi-births from the doctor’s ass. The patient breaks off an antenna and drinks the creature’s frothy green blood, which renders him comatose. In his sleep, he imagines a world full of steel women, lactating like the Bellagio fountains, and a feeding behemoth newborn that barfs oil.

ILL GET YOU AND IT WILL LOOK LIKE A ACCIDENT

>But the copious gore, the cruel extended rape joke, the abortion sight-gags, and any number of other vomit-inducing pseudo-goofs are so distracting and disorienting that making sense of the film would require a repeat viewing. I’m not sure how many folks have the stomach for that.

>A large chunk of the audience left my screening early, when a boil-covered woman choked a man with a strap until he covered half her face with semen that looked like a muted version of Nickelodeon slime. But the walk-outs continued in a consistent stream up to the final scene. Some gross-out films are one-note, but Kuso finds new ways to test viewers’ fortitude. Some folks stuck around after a woman chewed on concrete until her teeth disintegrated, but still peaced out when an alien creature force-yanked a fetus from another woman’s womb (accompanied by a Mortal Kombat sound clip: “Get over here!”), then smoked the tiny corpse.

>hating on Queen

>The patient breaks off an antenna and drinks the creature’s frothy green blood, which renders him comatose. In his sleep, he imagines a world full of steel women, lactating like the Bellagio fountains, and a feeding behemoth newborn that barfs oil.

Whoah, kino!!

are we pretending to like this generic Warp """"artist"""" #1765732

Get your own taste you nigger drones.

POO POO PEE PEE : The Movie

>when an alien creature force-yanked a fetus from another woman’s womb (accompanied by a Mortal Kombat sound clip: “Get over here!”),

Jesus christ, this sounds like something Sup Forums would make.

Easily better than Zac Snyder's Batman movie

>David Firth is in it
wtf I love KUSO now!
youtube.com/watch?v=o31pmwWNUww

So whats it called and where can I download it? This shit sounds amazing.

Someone tell twitter this brave black director is being oppressed by whitey, and it'll get a wide release and be shown in schools

Sup Forums 2017: The Vocabulary Range of Posters

THE ARISTOCRATS

>Featuring music by Aphex Twin

Yeah I'm sold.

Are you a pleb?

Queen is the greatest.

>Sup Forums doesn't know who FlyLo is

Shit I'm not even that big a fan (don't like anything post-LA) but how out of touch do you have to be to not know who he is? Damn

「くそ」

Whoa, it's just like my Japanese fetish manga!

Why should we? What's there to even be 'in touch' with?

It's the dumbest board there is. Most people here by now are those people that Sup Forums dragged in but who are too dumb to last on Sup Forums for an argument. Most haven't even been 'socialized' by Sup Forums.
Also a lot of scum from Eastern Yurope.

This board is filled with the lowest kind of outcasts of society. It's part of their "bubble".

Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if many of the idiots on here solely get their news from this site.

Literally never heard of him.

>FlyLo
Who cares lmao

yeah you guys are complete plebs

>how can you not know about random nigger rapper #3524

>Thanks (((Hollywood)))

Do you realize not every english-speaking movie is Hollywood, right? The guy funded it by himself

Idiot.

he's not even a rapper

Nah man, everything somebody you don't like gets accomplished must be due to a hidden secret network or a jewish conspiracy.

Capt. Murphy???????

Judging by the replies that post is getting, I think you might be on to something

Great thread as usual Sup Forums- I mean Sup Forums

I assume it looks like his Ready Errr Not video. Which to be honest is not the easiest thing to look at. Its like that real-life Homer Simpson pictures.

no one cares about your nigger artist of the month, go back to Sup Forums faggot. this board is for television and anime

Get yourself back to KTT, girl.

That video was done by David Firth, who worked on this iirc.

Bakara a shit

Yea that makes sense. Well I can see why it would be off putting.

>racewar and anime

FTFY

>television and anime