that's teeth and eyes, buddu

you and all the other genre tourists that populate this board

no homo (homo)

Attached: fedora.jpg (225x225, 5K)

lol neck yourself

get the fuck off my board you toe-dipping plebes

owned

I fancied him..untill it hit me he was british

cool man, so you're jealous of aphex and unwilling to name any other artists in the genre yourself. just here to spread hate. you're likely a failed musician who hates aphex for his extreme popularity for doing what you deem too simple, yet you can't release your own music because you're too scared. so you come here to trash his threads. every aphex thread has one of you.

>t.

Attached: 1497911709382.png (1588x1099, 153K)

tell me more about myself. so far you're way off the mark

>projecting this hard

Did they fuck?

so tell me the other aritsts in this genre i should be listening to rather than aphex

haha i'm a math teacher, i never touched an instrument. and i don't really like aphex. but these threads fascinate because there is always a hater with the same noise

listen to youtube.com/watch?v=0mfJYGGCRSs

i have this. and it's not in any way better or more patrish than aphex. so you really shot your argument dead with that. it's cool. but it's like drinking rc cola because you don't want to drink coke. it's still cola. still the same shit. a little more experimental, sorta. barely.

Aphex Twin's new album's tracklist leaked?

what argument ? someone asked for a rec and i obliged them. i never called aphex bad or said my rec was better

kek

*this* argument that i'm not getting sucked into wit h you. nice try. get a gf for this shit

youtu.be/Mn4c675TUQc

Attached: 1495359854786.jpg (687x927, 962K)

anyone that prides themselves on isolating themselves in one insular genre is an actual moron. why? because you have zero taste or aesthetic sensibilities. and instead of refining them you find one genre where you can learn the ins and outs of every artist and all their releases and feel a false sense of superiority to someone who might like one artist or album from the genre (which is generally the best the genre has to offer). so you begin to hate those albums and artists. take black metal fans hating Dunkelheit for example. which is leaps and bounds better than anything in the dogshit genre.

it's okay to admit you reacted poorly user. no one's upset with you

you play weird psychological games. you're a sick person. bye

you can like both rc cola and coke without hating one or the other

Attached: Nah-fuck-off-Meme-Picture.jpg (460x286, 13K)

Attached: out-of-this-world-usa.png (350x509, 351K)

i hope that means you're diggin it lmao

that's just what it sounds like. one can hear rc cola fizz and not jump to the conclusion that it's coke, can they not?

Attached: dan-aykroyd-nothing-but-trouble.png (500x340, 170K)