Peter

>Peter,

>with white power, comes white responsibility.

Jesus Raimi

Aunt May's pussy is dry like the desert. I need a hookup.

>When I die, name a brand of microwavable rice after me.

>is there anything you want to tell me about the Jews? You can tell me anything pete.

Jesus Joseph and Mary Raimi why

>check these hot digits

>I want one of them femboys, Pete. A little twink I can just dom, with uh oh what do they call it a feminine penis. Am I using the right lingo? That doesn't make me gay, I just want to experiment. Can you do that for me, Peter?

>You've spun your last web, Spider-Man. If you had not been so selfish, your castration would have been quick and painless, but now that you've really pissed me off, I'm gonna finish it nice and slow. Your asshole and I, we're gonna have a hell of a time!

Anyone else find this out of place?

None of these quotes are in ANY spiderman movie.
Try again

>Cuckoldry, cuckoldry, cuckoldry, that's what you've chosen. I offered you my ass, and you came on my wife.

wow, Johnny Cash was in Spider Man?

For those who want to be part of this epic Sup Forums forced meme there are three easy steps

Step 1: This is considered the most important step. See what movie this epic Sup Forums meme is being applied to today. Most of the time it's the older Sam Raimi Spiderman movies but since these threads die very fast the guys that force this apply it to other movies now. This thread however uses the Raimi Spiderman meme. Please pay attention.

Step 2: Take a iconic scene in the movie, any will do as long as people remember the scene. Greentext a quote from the scene and twist the words to use anti semitisim, racism, homophobia or any other edgy as fuck topic. Go nuts, the sky is the limit! The more vulgar it is the more epic the meme is. This takes us to the final step.....

Step 3: Make a regular post, taking the position of a normal person and pretend to be disgusted by that scene. I know, I know, this is Sup Forums, a site where gore flows like fine wine but that's what makes this meme edgy, wacky and zany. We pretend to be offended by that fake scene. Funny huh?

Now that you understand how to do this, have fun kids. Happy memeing!

>forced
looke at little shlaham jr.

>he didn't watch the special director's cut edition

jesus christ could you be more of a fag

>jesus christ could you be more of a fag

What was Raimi thinking?

Jesus Christ was a fag? That explains a lot.

>Peter, let me be the first to tell you that it was all a hoax. a ruse. a fairy tale. you can't honestly tell me that you believe 6 million people died in that stint did you? And let's forget for a moment that those creatures can even be referred to as people, what i'm saying is that it's just not possible!

pure undiluted reddit

checked and gassed

>the itsy bitsy spider went up the water spout, down came the Goblin and ate his asshole out

>those digits
redditfags btfo

thou dost not deserve thine digits

Go back and watch them.

Nice