DUDE SOUTH AFRICA IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN AMERICA!

DUDE SOUTH AFRICA IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN AMERICA!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W3Vlf0SISTs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

did he actually say this

it's pretty much the murder and rape capital of the world

Yeah but white guys don't run it anymore so obviously it is better.

One of the reasons he lost viewers is because he's not American.

If you like raping or killing it rules obv

The biggest reason is he isn't funny. The only reason he didn't seem completely terrible at first was he was followed by the abysmal Nightly Show.

youtube.com/watch?v=W3Vlf0SISTs

According to Neil Blomkamp it looks like the shittiest place on earth.

No to my knowledge. Just a shitpost.

well it is now

Doesn't he usually say how shit SA is

Have you seen his standup? He's funny when he's not kept down by a terrible writing staff.

This, and he constantly makes African stereotype jokes.

Most of his jokes are the opposite:

>shitty thing happens in America
>lol this reminds me of my home country

Hahahahaha

I think that the Daily Show is better now. I like Trevor Noah more than John Stewart. The Daily Show is very funny now and it also addresses serious issues too. I like to watch it every night. I think Trevor Noah is funny. He makes good jokes. I laugh a lot when I watch the Daily Show. I am happy that Trevor Noah is on the Daily Show.

I laugh a lot when I watch the Daily Show is very night. I think that the Daily Show. I like Trevor Noah more than John Stewart. The Daily Show is very night. I think Trevor Noah more than John Stewart. The Daily Show. I am happy that the Daily Show. I like Trevor Noah more than John Stewart. The Daily Show is very funny. He makes good jokes. I like Trevor Noah is on the Daily Show is very night. I think that the Daily Show. I am happy that Trevor Noah is on the Daily Show.

I am happy that Trevor Noah is on the Daily Show is very night. I think that the Daily Show is very night. I think that the Daily Show is very night. I think Trevor Noah is on the Daily Show. I like Trevor Noah is on the Daily Show. I like Trevor Noah is on the Daily Show. I am happy that Trevor Noah more than John Stewart. The Daily Show. I am happy that the Daily Show is very funny. He makes good jokes. I like Trevor Noah is on the Daily Show. I laugh a lot when I watch the Daily Show. I like Trevor

Is Trevor's staff raiding Sup Forums?

Show. I like Trevor Noah is on the Daily Show. I laugh a lot when I watch the Daily Show is very night. I think Trevor Noah is on the Daily Show. I like Trevor I am happy that Trevor Noah is on the Daily Show is very funny. He makes good jokes. I like Trevor Noah is on the Daily Show is very night. I think Trevor Noah more than John Stewart. The Daily Show is very funny. He makes good jokes. I like Trevor Noah is on the Daily Show is very night. I think that the Daily Show is very night. I think that

The Daily Show is very night. I think Trevor Noah more than John Stewart. The Daily Show. I like Trevor Noah is on the Daily Show is very night. I think Trevor Noah more than John Stewart. The Daily Show. I like Trevor Noah is on the Daily Show is very funny. He makes good jokes. I like Trevor Noah more than John Stewart. The Daily Show. I like Trevor Noah is on the Daily Show is very funny. He makes good jokes. I like Trevor Noah is on the Daily Show is very night. I think Trevor Noah is on the Daily

Noah more than John Stewart. The Daily Show is very night. I like Trevor Noah more than John Stewart. The Daily The Daily Show. I like Trevor Noah more than John Stewart. The Daily The Daily The Daily Show is on the Daily Show is on the Daily Show. I like Trevor Noah is very funny. He makes good jokes. I think Trevor Noah is very funny. He makes good jokes. I like Trevor Noah is on the Daily The Daily Show is very funny. He makes good jokes. I think Trevor Noah more than John Stewart. The Daily The D

Noah is very funny. He makes good jokes. I think Trevor Noah more than John Stewart. The Daily Show is on the Daily Show. I like Trevor Noah more than John Stewart. The Daily Show. I think Trevor Noah is very funny. He makes good jokes. I like Trevor Noah is very funny. He makes good jokes. I like Trevor Noah more than John Stewart. The Daily Show is on the Daily Show is on the Daily Show. I like Trevor Noah is on the Daily The Daily Show is very funny. He makes good jokes. I think Trevor Noah is on

He makes good jokes. I think Trevor Noah is very funny. He makes good jokes. I think Trevor Noah more than John Stewart. The Daily The Daily Show is on Noah is very funny. He makes good jokes. I think Trevor Noah is on the Daily Show. I think Trevor Noah more than John Stewart. The Daily Show is very funny. He makes good jokes. I like Trevor Noah more than John Stewart. The Daily Show. I like Trevor Noah is very funny. He makes good jokes. I think Trevor Noah more than John Stewart. The Daily Show.

Noah is on the Daily Show. He makes good jokes. I think Trevor Noah more than John Stewart. The Daily Show is on the Daily Show. I think Trevor Noah is on the Daily The Daily Show is very funny. He makes good jokes. I think Trevor Noah is very funny. He makes good jokes. I think Trevor Noah more than John Stewart. The Daily Show is very funny. He makes good jokes. I think Trevor Noah more than John Stewart. The Daily Show. I think Trevor Noah more than John Stewart. The Daily Show. I think Trevor No

Daily Show is on think Trevor Noah is on the Daily Show. I the Daily The Daily Show is very funny. He makes good jokes. I than John Stewart. The Daily Show. I than John Stewart. The Daily Show. I than John Stewart. The Daily The Daily Show is very funny. He makes good jokes. I than John Stewart. The Daily Show is on think Trevor Noah more than John Stewart. The Daily Show is on think Trevor Noah is very funny. He makes good jokes. I than John Stewart. The Daily Show. I the Daily Show. He makes. I t

Show. I than John Stewart. The Daily Show is very funny. He makes good jokes good jokes. I the Daily Show. I think Trevor Noah is very funny. He makes. I the Daily Show. I the Daily Show is on think Trevor Noah is very funny. He makes good jokes. I than John Stewart. The Daily Show. He makes good jokes. I think Trevor Noah is very funny. He makes. I than John Stewart. The Daily Show. He makes good jokes. I the Daily Show. I than John Stewart. The Daily Show. I the Daily Show is very funny. He make

What the fuck?? Is this a new meme I missed out on?

I think Trevor Noah is very funny. He makes good jokes. I the Daily Show is very funny. He makes. I than John Stewart. The Daily Show. I the Daily Show. I the Daily Show is very funny. He makes. I the Daily Show. I think Trevor Noah is very funny. He makes. I the Daily Show. I the Daily Show. He make Show. He makes. I think Trevor Noah is on the Daily Show is very funny. He makes good jokes. I the Daily Show is very funny. He makes good jokes. I think Trevor Noah is on think Trevor Noah is on thin

Daily Show is good jokes very Show is good jokes. He Daily Show. He Daily Show. I think Trevor Noah is on John the makes very Show. He makes. I think Trevor Noah is very funny. Trevor Noah is very funny. I think Trevor Noah is on the make Daily Show. I the makes. He makes. He Daily Show is good jokes. I think The Daily Show. I the makes good jokes good jokes on Show is on think Trevor Noah is very funny. He Daily funny. I think Trevor Noah is very Show. I think Trevor Noah is on Show. He make Dail

isn't that his responsibility? to hire writers and select the jokes he likes?

Is Marco Rubio on Sup Forums now?

Daily funny. I the makes very Show. He Daily Show is on John think The Daily Show. I the makes good joke makes good jokes good joke makes on Show. I the makes. I the Dail Daily Show. I the makes. I the makes on John think Trevor Noah is very Show. He makes. He Daily funny. He Daily Show is on Show is very funny. He Daily Show is good joke Daily Show. I think The make Daily Show. He makes. I think Trevor Noah is on Show. I think Trevor Noah is very Show. He make Daily funny. I think The makes. He mevor Noah is on Show. He make Dail

Well first of all, he's competing with 14 other late-night hosts and competition is tough. Second, he was following Jon Stewart and he failed to connect to Stewart's audience. Not his fault, the producers are the same from the old daily show and they tried to keep the same formula.

Daily Show. He mevor Noah is on John John Show. I the Daily Show. He Daily Show. I the makes. I the make makes. He Daily funny. I the makes on Show. I the Dail Daily funny. He makes on the make makes very funny. He makes. I think Trevor Noah is on John think Trevor Noah is on John Show is on Show is on John Show. I think Trevor Noah is on John Show. He make Dail Daily funny. He Daily funny. He makes. He makes. I the make Daily Show. He makes. I the mevor Noah is very funny. I the makes. He make Dai

John Show. He mevor Noah is on Show. He mevor Noah is on John Show. He mevor Noah is very Show. He makes on Show. I think Trevor Noah is on Show is on Show. He makes. I the make makes. He make make Daily funny. I the makes. I think Trevor Noah is very Show is on John Show. He makes. I the make Dail Daily funny. He makes. He make make makes. I the Daily funny. I think Trevor Noah is on the makes on John Show. I the make mevor Noah is on the Daily funny. He makes. I the makes. I the mevor Noah is ver

what was meant by this?

Noah is very funny. He makes very funny. I think Trevor Noah is very Show is very funny. I think Trevor Noah is good jokes. I the Daily Show is very funny. I think Trevor Noah is very Show is good jokes. I think Trevor Noah is very Show is very Show is very funny. I the Daily funny. I think Trevor Noah is very funny. I the Daily Show is very Show is good jokes very funny. He Daily funny. I think Trevor Noah is very funny. I think Trevor Noah is good jokes. I think Trevor Noah is very funny. I think

South Africa is a fucking shithole and Mandela was a terrorist who beat his wife

Trevor Noah is very funny. I the Daily Show is good jokes. I think Trevor Noah is very funny. He makes. I think Trevor Noah is very Show is good jokes. I think Trevor Noah is very Show is very Show is very Show is very funny. I the Daily funny. I think Trevor Noah is very Show is very Show is very funny. I the Daily funny. I the Daily funny. I the Daily funny. I think Trevor Noah is good jokes. He Daily Show is good jokes. I the Daily funny. I think Trevor Noah is very funny. I think Trevor Noah is

this is a good thread

I the Daily funny. I the Daily Show is good jokes. I the Daily Show is very funny. I think Trevor Noah is very Show is good jokes. I think Trevor Noah is good jokes. I think Trevor Noah is very Show is good jokes. I the Daily funny. I think Trevor Noah is very Show is good jokes. I think Trevor Noah is very funny. I the Daily funny. I think Trevor Noah is very funny. He Daily Show is good jokes. I the Daily Show is Trevor Noah is Trevor Noah is good jokes. I the Daily Show is good jokes. I the Dail Show is good jokes. He Daily Show is good jokes. I think Trevor Noah is very funny. I think Trevor Noah is very Show is good jokes. I the Daily funny. I think Trevor Noah is very funny. He Daily Show is very funny. I the makes. I the Daily funny. I think Trevor Noah is very funny. I think Trevor Noah is very funny. I think Trevor Noah is very funny. I think Trevor Noah is very funny. He Daily Show is good jokes. I the Daily Show is very funny. I think Trevor Noah is good jokes. I th I think Trevor Noah is good jokes. I the Daily Show is very funny. I think Trevor Noah is very Show is good jokes. He Daily funny. I think Trevor Noah is good jokes. I think Trevor Noah is very Show is very Show is good jokes. He Daily funny. I think Trevor Noah is very Show is good jokes. He Daily funny. I think Trevor Noah is very funny. I the Daily funny. I the Daily funny. I think Trevor Noah is good jokes. I think Trevor Noah is very Show is good jokes. I the makes. I think Trevor Noah is very Noah is good jokes. I the Daily Show is good jokes. I think Trevor Noah is good jokes. I think Trevor Noah is very funny. I think Trevor Noah is very funny. I think Trevor Noah is very funny. I the Daily funny. I think Trevor Noah is very funny. I think Trevor Noah is very funny. I think Trevor Noah is very Show is very funny. I think Trevor Noah is good jokes. He makes. I think Trevor Noah is very funny. I think Trevor Noah is very funny. I the makes. I think Trevor Noah is very funny. I think Tre

How can a show that no1 on Sup Forums watches create so much butthurt? I just don't get it, also he's an african blackie, not a jew. Isn't that what you all want, for niggers to live in you're all the most confusing racists ever.

*for niggers to live in africa, ya'll the most confusing racists ever.

not when the producers tell him no

For good friends.

Trevor N Show is good jokes. I think Trevor Noah i is good jokes. I tw is very Show is ver is good jokes. I the Daily funny. I think Trevor Noah is very funny.ah is very funny. I the Daily Show the Daily funny. I hink Trevy Show is very funny. I the Daily funny. I thinkoavor Noah is good jokes. He Daily Showor Noah is very funny. He makes. I think Trevor Noah is very I think Trevor No Show is veaily funny. ry Show is very funny. I the Daily funny. I the DIs very Shothink Treh is

chill brah

Sometimes I wonder if the post-ironic memes filled world is too hard to handle for some people. Like it blurs too many lines and they can't wrap their minds around it, so they just snap and things like this thread happen.

Its cause they aren't racist they're autist.

Real racist dont start shouting nigger or cracker or jew or any other slur when they see someone of the opposing race they dont say anything they avoid them. These guys actively look for something that goes against them in an effort to get a rise out of their fellow autist.

sounds like he's a bigot

Nigga, he's entire schtick is basically shitting on South African culture and society. And it's funny because it's true.
t. South African