Women Tears Up Because Nandos Might Leave the UK

How good is their food Britbongs? I only eat burgers for obvious reasons.

youtube.com/watch?v=xf5PV0K4KUw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7iYFEQz8nI0
youtube.com/watch?v=k97AIRy5Z5U
youtube.com/watch?v=38xBihimIB4
youtube.com/watch?v=PYnL5oUePM8
youtube.com/watch?v=NOjG5usM_y4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BAHAHAHA. She's a Butthurt Cumskin

Really good chicken, peri-salted chips, hot sauce, rice, burgers, etc.

I would be a little bit annoyed if it shut down in the UK but we all know that was a bullshit rumour so Remain needs to fuck up.

>there's no chinese restaurants outside China
>there's no italian restaurants outside EU
>etc

The Perinaise is the fucking shit, to be fair.

Shes a paki

Their Peri-peri chicken is top tier

They're probably the best fast food, but crying over it is pathetic. Niggers need to make their own food.

Nandos is all halal certified

if the name and symbol is of any indication, this is portuguese fried chicken.
never ate nandos but portuguese do have the best motherfucking fried chicken in the world. so yeah, its worth crying

1st world problems or powerful womyn no need to know how to cook?

It's alright, massively overhyped by celebs and social media...and a bit pricey for what you get

>fat fuck confirmed

Nandos is a South African based Restaurant chain, since when have we been in the EU?

It's just overpriced rotisserie chicken basted in a sauce you can make at home or buy in a bottle in every supermarket.

Overpriced and tiny portions

You go for the experience not the food.

Dont be so sure.

Southern USA fried chicken is pretty fucking unbeatable.

nigga I dare you to come here and eat some. I FUCKING DARE YOU.

nah, I kid, I kid. Am interested in trying that. With no way to taste both I'll consider the battle even... for now

A long time. The only reason anyone outside of SA knows Nandos exists is because of the UK "Cheeky Nandos" ads.

Im sure Portugal can give it a run for its money due to the fact its probably got different spices+sauce than what the USA uses.

It's slightly better than fast food.

>hes never had a cheeky nandos with the lads

m8.

But in reality this desu

POSTING BASED SOUTH AFRICAN NANDOS ADDS IN APPRECIATION FOR THEIR FLAME GRILLED GOODNESS WITH THE FRESHEST OF SALADS!

youtube.com/watch?v=7iYFEQz8nI0

youtube.com/watch?v=k97AIRy5Z5U

youtube.com/watch?v=38xBihimIB4

youtube.com/watch?v=PYnL5oUePM8

FIRST AND LAST VIDS ARE THE BEST!

I'd say women being retardedly fragile to points that defy evolution.
She's crying over the fact that MAYBE a particular restaurant will cease business in the UK.

Like my favourite beer always been Cors and when they stopped selling it in Spain I switched to Heineken, wtf.

These people should support their local high street chicken cesspits, that way they get chicken and support all the foreign wildlife they are so "desperately" trying to save.

Then again the probably don't have high streets living in quaint villages removed from actual urban issues kek

Women are pretty much holding back humanity at this point with their retarded sheltered thoughts.

Idk what Portuguese "fried" chicken is, buy nandos certainly doesn't qualify for what I would call fried chicken period.

We have a nandos here, I've went a couple of times because of the cheeky meme. It's alright, I still prefer swiss chalet tho...

based south africa

It tastes like shit and you have to go and order the thing at a fucking till. Also it costs about four times as much as it should.

What a delightful marketing campaign. You don't even have to do anything and all kinds of crying victims are telling how great your fastfoodsnacks are.
Tie in virtue signaling politics and all is set for more crying victims to join in and spread everywhere

I have nothing but utmost disgust to the current generation, they do not understand anything, they get emoitonal over non-existential issues and eat everything up that the media throws them. DAY OF THE ROPE WHEN

Nandos. Utter utter shit tier garbage.

I'd rather have taco bell or In n Out. Seriously.

Utter shit. They can fuck off.

You have to order at the till....this blew my mind when I went in there.

Its shit tier food ran by pakis.

It can fuck off.

Not the same guy, but I have been to Portugal. You guys have good fried chicken. That's for sure. But it's still nothing compared to the southern USA.

It's really nothing more than another example how retarded decisions can and will affect someone's everyday life. In the West we have freedom to do whatever the fuck we want with our lives.

If you want muh strong leader, consider moving to Iran, Russia or China.

Britbong, if you boys pull off this independence movement, I will personally open Britain's first Whataburger on the spot of land that formerly held your first Nando's. Prepare yourselves for freedom.

Feeling Cheeky

youtube.com/watch?v=NOjG5usM_y4

>Portuguese

Nandos is a South African company. Portuguese influence, but at the end of the day it's still South African. Fucking delicious though.

10/10 would eat after gym.

>women
>care more about food than civic rights, independence, and rule of law
>will sell out the country for Nandos

>tfw no cheeky nandos with the lads in Germany
>have to go to independent hipster burger places instead