Itt we share lewd facts about our countries

Itt we share lewd facts about our countries.
I'll start. In Finland when boys are on sixth grade or so, and starting puberty they go through something called the spoon test where the nurse takes a spoon and like sees if their balls are developing alright, and then anally checks the prostate and jacks the boy off to see that everything is functioning normally and that there are no problems.
It was a little awkward for me, but knowing it's just something everyone goes through, it's not that bad.

I missed my spoon test because I skived off of school

extremely hot

I have to pay extra for that.

I mean I guess it's a little odd, but it's just a health check. Like people like have been brainwashed by the fucking American propaganda of ''ooh you can't do that because naked bodies, oh no. what do you mean you go to a sauna without clothes?''
We need to make sure our boys are developing ok, and I took part in this check.

>tfw no finnish nurse to jack me off

When you go to the health check for armed forces here, you'll have an old lady grab your balls and you have to cough twice

wtf? i thought this was just a meme

Can confirm except she didn't jack me off

I think you may have been molested.

>you have to cough twice
Why?

damn

I assume it's for checking for hernias.

>old lady grab your balls

In my country a guy does that.
f-fuck

Can confirm, but I was 11 (fifth grade) for me there was no spoon, the nurse just looked at it, probably with some measurement tool. Same was repeated when I was 17, but withput measuring

forgot to mention, there was no prostate check of jacking off, OP is being a faggot again

>hernia
He)

When i had an hernia, the cute nurse lifted my clothes and started checking my testicles, but she was so rough that i almost had an erection.
The best part is that she rubbed my pubes at the end, my heart was beating so hard that I almost faint.

I thought that penis inspection day was just an American thing

Same, though I refused to show her my mämmi down stairs so she just asked me questions about it.

What the hell, with me he insisted that he would check it. You could opt out? And what do you mean no prostate check?

We have got a politician that used to be a adult model and she is in favour of legalised downloading

>tfw i was molested
Gotta say I'm glad I have plenty of booze in the fridge.