So I'm watching the Ireland V France game

So I'm watching the Ireland V France game.

Do you guys notice anything about the French team?

They're losing to your lot.

Nothing in particular. Looks like a strong squad this year

Brains over brawn.

Their uniform is blue and red, colors of their flag. The white would have been the white skin of the players, but it's missing.

There're black and Ireland are all white, which is why they are winning and will win the game.

I hope the French aren't ignoring this fact.

That's the Haitian flag.

I don't understand why there are so many niggers on Euro soccer teams. I understand why we have so many on our football and basketball teams: they're good at sprinting. Soccer, though, requires constant motion and niggers are not known for their endurance.

What you notice is that the midfield positions are generally taken by whites, who act as the on site tactician. The apes generally play up front and put there brute force and under developed craniums to good use.

Post-colonialism brah. They import shitskins who are more likely to have been doing sport since very young as a way to escape poverty vs white people who live a life where sport is leisure.

White man's burden, that kinda thing.

Idiots picking pace over intelligence

Same goes for Switzerland vs Poland yesterday's game. I was laughing my ass off when I saw the swiss team.

North African niggers 2 - potato niggers 1

>ireland

That's why I don't give a fuck about football, the french team does not represent my country, just a band of niggers nigging

this

Last goal white person pass to white person who pass white person who scores for France.

Black jump all on white perooms to celebrate like gang bang

monkeys can play football wth?

>Ireland
>brains

t. potato immigrant

Holy shit, they only have five players! where is the rest?

yeah, some of them wear Adidas while others wear Nike

Looks pretty French to me

They've just taken a long vacation in the Sahara. Sunburns and all

its full of niggers

They keep blaming everything on Giroud :'(

FUCKING IRISH MONGRELS WHY DID YOU FUCKING LOST THE GAME

FUCKING FUCKERS I HATE YOU SO MUCH NOW THIS FAGGOTS WILL STILL PLAYING GAMES BECAUSE THEY ARE PLAYING IN HOME UNTIL THE FINALS YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS NO ASS LOVERS DUMBFUCKS

You can do it, lad