Greek-Turkish war

Sup Forums
What side would you support in a Greek-Turkish war? Would you offer volunteer to fight?

I am Greek

Greek.

>Greexit happens
>Turkey decides it's time to invade the Greek part of Cyprus
>OTAN decides to no intervene and so does Russia and the EU

Greek, but the roaches would zerg them.

I would support Greece. Would love to see Constantinople liberated and turkey destroyed.

Turkroaches would win 2bh but I support my Greekbros

It would be glorious to participate in the reconquista of Constantinople

I'd join the greek army

Greece and Turkey would never get in a war.

- Turkey is overwhelmingly more powerful
- Upper middle-class Turk tourist destination number 1 are the Greek islands
- Greece constructed their entire energy economy on Turkish based American-European conglomerate pipelines
- Greek people and Turkish people are pretty bro since the 99 and 00 earthquakes
- Secularist Turkish citizens and Leftist Democrats in Greece are very very close ideologically
- Greece population will be 7 million by 2100 while Turkey goes up to 120 million, conflict is the worst strategy
- Greece is actually a proponent of Turkish EU membership (they benefit as closest neighbor most)
- Greece, as the only non-slavic EU Balkan Nation, needs counterweight to Russian influence in the region

Sorry breh

There's more Turks in Istanbul alone than Greeks in Greece.

Turkey would win through sheer numbers.

I hate Greece after the Grexit failure and them electing a retarded sellout leftist instead of a far-right guy.
But I also hate Turkey.

So.. I hope that they will eradicate each other.

mine I saw it first

mine first

only mine

i just vomited on my keyboard

So pretty much a civil war then?

>constantinople liberated

LMAO

Maybe in your wet dreams, far fucking virgin.

Come and take it. See what happens.

The fuck are you talking about?

Sup Forums is satire you know

I'd always support Greece. Remove kebab.

Hahahah,look at all these cockroaches,listen Turks,as long as you don't sell your self esteem in our lands,there will not be conflict.

shhh cuck it's ok go take care of your wife's son

None. we would seek the way to kill both of them

Explain yourself half african, are you a newfag or just drunk?

You are literally Orthodox Turks bro.

600 years of creampies do that.

Much love.

We will never fight greeks again and I doubt they will fight us while they are constantly getting fucked by their european "friends".

Greek. Time to reclaim anatolia from the Mongol hordes.

I am Orthodox so Greece

No side due to neutrality.

"istanbul"
lol

Its more likley you're Muslim Greeks senpai

its 50 50 i think.
Greeks made you white, not the other way around. Thats why turks in the west look white-ish and the further east you go, the more you look like the subhumans you are.

Take back Constantinople now!

Send all Turks back to Anatolia!

I'd support a big screen TV with live coverage and my local popcorn dealer.

>greece proponent of EU Turkish membership

You just had a wet dream,son.

Constantinopole Greek again soon...

I would support the Greeks to crush the turds.

Come and get it faggot.

Should your God come down and try to take it, we'll rape him before butchering him.

PLEASE.

COME AND TRY.

PLEASE.

>implying we will leave Greeks alone to take all the glory for removing kebab
Balkan Kebab removal league v2 , when ?

roach vs roach

>Would you offer volunteer to fight?

What would be the point? It would be over in a week. And if you do volunteer you should probably choose the Turkish side unless you have a deathwish.

There probably won't even be a resistance to the occupation. Golden Dawn aside, the Greek youth is honestly pretty cucked. On the other hand the Turks will probably make the Greeks pay dearly for every inch of land they manage to take, IF they manage to take it.

>look mom we won vs 350,000 men with 750,000 men aren't we men?

No gypsy. No you're not. LMAO

Will probably not happen, mateys. Fuckers in our gov have made our state a joke. Most people don't seem to care too, so we're not ready for war. We need serious gov to bring back industry in Greece and not just take fucked up subs. Money-loving maggots destroyed this country.

Would really like to liberate Cyprus and Trapezus, though.

The point of his post was to show that they will stand together to fight a turkroach invasion.

>Golden Dawn aside
All they do is beat up Paki peddlers, if they were to face a real threat they'd shit their pants.

Take Berlin back first hans

>significantly more than the Balkan League by the end
>Turkish reading comprehension

Fuck Erdogan and muslims.

Greek! And NOT only because of the fact that they are part of the EU-dick-sucking club...

> It would be over in a week
THing is, Turds can't invade and hope to win, either.

They will take many casualties for smalls bits of land, inevitably, they will lose the war from the inside.

arm both sides. turkey can actually pay for the arms.

None of them. I would just declare war to the winner.

greece is pathetic
>lost to a declining ottoman empire trying to take crete but got beat hard and had to get the western powers to tell turkey to not hurt them to bad
>lost to turkey when turks were on the verge of collapse and greeks were in a strong position and greeks had anglo support
>lost to turkroaches when they landed on cyprus

>Invasion

Greeks have Balkanshits more than they dislike Turks.

If you knew the bilateral relations between Greek People, Turk People and Balkanshit People, you'd know this.

When a Greek looks at a Turk he is angered by how we kept winning and subhugated them, its logical and understantable.

When a Greek looks at a Bulgarian or FYROM gypsy, he is disgusted, its instinctive, visceral.

Balkanshits try to steal glorious Greek history and culture because they have none.

We at least were worthy enemies and met them on the field of battle like MEN.

Balkanshits just steal, lie, and try to carve up Greek heritage from the inside like termites.

I'd save 1 greek old man from death, before lifting a finger for 1000 bulgarian or balkanshit babies.

greece have the advantage that turks would have to cross mountains and the aegean
but greeks wouldn't pus far into to turk without heavy resistance
i could also see the turks raping both the cypriot national guard and the greek army in cyprus

Fighting your enemy`s bullets with bullets is not hypocrisy, faggot.

Atleast we don't get a bomb explosion every week.

Now fuck off muslim .

Greeks never fall for bait

How's life on the spectrum?

calm down mehmet

What about Albanians? Didn't they straight up Age of Empires 2 the Ottoman empire with like 50 cavalry men and 2 castles at one point?

Very easy

You will soon don't worry.

And you'll cry like bitches being the remnant useless gene-pool, the inferior ones who LIVED like cowards, while the brave ones died in 1945.

rape babies is a lie, fuck off, greeks are more related with africans and arabs than turks.

>albanians helping greeks

you guys are pretty much identical

>the eternal swede strikes again

Okay Ranjid

Turks like Albanians. Its just the way it is.

Albanians, Circassians and Laz are the two minorities Turks geniunely like and befriend outside the borders as well.

Probably because a lot of Albanian, Circassian and Laz generals, bureaucrats and heroes during Ottoman era.

nah

Russia would totally back Greece. It gives them an excuse to fuck with Turkey, and NATO probably won't join in an aggressive Turkish war.

It was actually literally millions of Janissary males of Greco-Balkan extraction that got married off to daughters of Ottoman ruling class for 600 years. That is why the provinces in Western Turkey are so white, but not so much in the East.

We will liberate our Brothers in cyprus, ionia and pontus,whom you forcibly islamized, and we will reclaim our capital and drive you back to the step pes where tou belong turkroaches

>identical

They are three times as dark as us.

And I LIKE them dont get me wrong, but they are obviously part arab long before we fucked them.

You roaches can't even stop the Kurds

i am laz, we hate all you dirty fucks
laz are not mongols, we are brothers with georgians
but they are maximum cucks who suck western dick
only brother of laz are chechens, allah and white europeans because we are both white

Kek

Who cares about bombs going off? We are used to shit like that unlike you cucks.

You start shitting yourself the moment you hear someone speak turkish, let alone a explosion sound.

Goddamn effeminate softie cucks

cry more Hasan

and then you will wake up, look at your mail and see you are €1000 in debt

>that muslim writing on the flag
absolutely disgusting

It will happen but atleast not every week.

Our superior german half nazi ss counter terrorism units know what they are doing.

Now fuck off muslim and go back to your slums and hope that you don't have a earth quake.

Every patriotic Albanian who didn't fall for Erdogan's propaganda hates your fucking guts. Not more than the lying Greeks, though.

A true Laz would never emigrate to Britain.

Tell your coward father he is no Laz. Laz culture is based on living and dying on their native soil, in Of and in Arhavi.

Your father was a pussy quitter, and you should kill yourself.

fuck off river dyke

Greece

>Erdogan

Nice education, summing up Turkish-Albanian friendship with Erdogan's dumbass government of 12 years.

What about the 600 years before that you ungrateful cunt?

What about us pushing for immediate recognition of Kosovo, and convincing Clinton to bomb Serbshits for their war crimes back in 98?

For fucks sake.

This.

Turks = Albanians

> both the cypriot national guard and the greek army in cyprus

dude. read up on the 1974 conflict.
It wasn't even a war from our side. Only some special forces units fought there and fucked up the turds bad.

Traitorus leaders from our side and cypriot side gave the turks all the ground. Our guys were watching the turks hit the damn rocks on the 1st attepmt of landing, then just watching them making camp, because they had no orders to shoot. It was a major fuckup
of traitorus faggots because the US held them by the balls and did not want war in the region. So turds got half cyprus because of fucking balless leaders.

>but greeks wouldn't pus far into to turk without heavy resistance
There is no one here that thinks invading Turkey is a good idea, especially now. Back in 2004 we could blitzkrieg them and dissolve their state fast. Now? not a chance.

Let's be serious for a moment.

The fact is if the rest of the western world had to pick sides in a war between Greece & Turkey, the world would make Greece, and nobody would back Turkey.

I think regardless of your own personal bias, you can all agree with this outcome.

>we kicked your muslim ass from europe
just like they kicked your asses from your own holy city
shut the fuck up, you're probably a cherkes kike
my father fought in the operation attila and told me stories of how he raped greek women
cherkes are like the jews of turkey and i'm happy big brother russia killed them all

My family is from pontus I am of pontic greek descent

I hate you donkey laz fucks

Greater Armenia when?

>"secret special forced fucked up the turks, believe me man! My father was the chief of Nintendo Squad!"

LMAO.

Now I know how we keep winning vs. limp dick Greek faggots ALL THE FUCKING TIME.

Albania and Greece are close friends I thought? At least historically. Before Turkish conquest. I remember seeing a pic of Albanian and Greek partisans working together in WW2

This. DNA tests show modern day Anatolians are descended from only 15-25% Mongol/Iranid mixture, and the remaining +75% is Byzantine peasant stock. The latter being Greeks, Armenians, Pontians, and other erstwhile Hellenized native populations.

Im witht the oliveniggers because i only cook with olive oil.

I'd debate you but you're the autist who also posted Again, how's life on the spectrum?
I'm from Kosovo btw.

>allah and white europeans

>Georgians maximum cucks
>worships filthy sandnigger arab pedophile

We will hang you all for treason.

yes but greek army is in cyprus
i'm talking about future war if it ever happened
oy vey cry about the 6 gorillion pontus greeks who wew killed and raped
never forget pic you filthy serb i will fight in next bosnian war for my bosniak brothers