Why didn't he accept her on Facebook?

Why didn't he accept her on Facebook?

Attached: Blonde_-_Frank_Ocean.jpeg.jpg (600x600, 45K)

AI becoming a different consciousness for us

to anger the zucc

He was probably cheating on her

There was probably something going on underneath it that we were never told

He was not even cheating her or nothzing...... it was jealousy, purre jealousy

>The hype preceding its release did not help Blonde (2016), overcome the fundamental mediocrity of the lo-fi songs, as if they were merely reworked leftovers. The album can matter only to those who care about his autobiographical lyrics.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-20 at 12.05.45 AM.png (128x37, 9K)

this interlude is literally the only good moment in the album

wow

>taking solace in lyrics that might reflect your life and feelings

Whatever Pierro

This.

BASED

>listening to Endless in full for the first time
>realizing the memes were right and it really is better than Blonde

*agzept 'er on Fæzbük

*jeating 'er

Better

>The album can matter only to those who care about his autobiographical lyrics.
Annoys me when people assume they know why I like something. It's one of my favourite albums and I don't pay attention to lyrics at all. Explain that one, Scaruffi

Extremely based

The simple answer is that your taste in music just simply is comparable to a fresh, steamy feces piles that you might stumble upon during in the Streets of Pajeets.

easy, you're a boring norman dickrider. you would literally call limp biskit your favourite band if the media and people with influence within the media told you it was the high culture of our time

Rushes and UNITY are the best tracks from the two albums

Are you a woman by any chance

I couldn't give two shits about the media, I just find myself wanting to listen to it often and every time I do, I love it

lol that's a better attempt at an explanation than Scaruffi's anyway

Why, you interested?

so what parts of it appeal to you to such an extent that it's one of your favourite albums

I don't really know how to describe it, the music and vocals really do it for me. Frank's got a gorgeous voice, and great ear for melody

> Listen to Blonde
> first song is just boring fake-ethereal bullshit
> second song ends with 20 seconds of fake angry noise bullshit
> third song is fucking trash
> fourth song is just a fucking phone recording interlude
> fifth song is instrumentally an improved version of the first song but it has dumb ass lyrics and annoying ''''soul'''' singing hooks, first song to not have an annoying ending though.
> Sixth song is just more annoying lo fi guitar tracks and reverbed bass/synths, but with worse vocals
dropped

For nothing.