Brit/pol/-Waiting for QT Edition

Question time is going to happen at 18:30 BST today

Update on the petition: bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36634407

Scotland everybody: youtube.com/watch?v=UaTxBPmikRY

More on Scotland: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3660320/NON-EU-slaps-Sturgeon-SNP-leader-dramatically-announces-wants-immediate-discussions-STAY-EU-humiliated-Brussels-says-No-s-not-works.html

Nigels speech:
youtube.com/watch?v=ma3SAUqnUMA

Morality man: youtube.com/watch?v=LnCvl2T_o5o

Davey's resignation speech: youtube.com/watch?v=uMXWNtXfCoc

By popular demand: youtube.com/watch?v=4XYBIUGJvzs&app=desktop

Feels: youtubedoubler.com/?video1=85tiHNpywY0&start1=0&video2=87Xkr8z3lEo&start2=0&authorName=Nigel Farage the Brave

Thread themes: youtube.com/watch?v=MKRHWT6xdEU

youtube.com/watch?v=7bs07OvqXp4

We did it for him, lads: youtube.com/watch?v=kqW-pWzLFfs

Memes: youtube.com/watch?v=5aZi1RXe9kY

Tory party jam: youtube.com/watch?v=SoxxHeBJmz8

Follow the Pound live: : dailyfx.com/gbp-usd

Breakdown of voting results: lordashcroftpolls.com/2016/06/how-the-united-kingdom-voted-and-why/#more-14746
IN OTHER NEWS:
>David Cameron has resigned
>Corbyn in the middle of a coup, battling against Blairites
>Irish PM calls for calm in N.I., torpedoes Sinn Fein hopes
>Spain hopes for 'co-sovereignty' over Gibraltar
>the EU is pressing for quick and immediate negotiations
>Nicolas Sturgeon has called for a second Independence referendum
>Trump has hailed the UK for leaving the EU
>Hillary has accepted it without criticizing the UK
>Obama made a vanilla statement about respecting the decision
>The pound has rallied, so has the FTSE (for context, we never dipped below last monday)
>Social Media and the guardian literally on suicide watch
>Malaysia, of all places has proposed a free trade agreement already

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/26/matt-leblanc-is-planning-to-quit-top-gear-if-co-host-chris-evans/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/26/hong-kong-democracy-campaigners-demand-return-to-british-rule-as/
youtube.com/watch?v=1FnziejGTao
strawpoll.me/10592463
next.ft.com/content/52d968b0-3a52-11e6-9a05-82a9b15a8ee7
metro.co.uk/2016/06/26/the-petition-for-a-second-eu-referendum-was-started-by-a-right-wing-activist-5967021/
firstthings.com/web-exclusives/2016/06/very-well-alone
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What can I do to help Mogg become PM?

RULE BRITANNIA

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/26/matt-leblanc-is-planning-to-quit-top-gear-if-co-host-chris-evans/

>Matt Leblanc will quit Top Gear if Chris Evans isn't sacked

>P U R G E

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/26/hong-kong-democracy-campaigners-demand-return-to-british-rule-as/

HONG KONG HYPE
youtube.com/watch?v=1FnziejGTao

praise Kek. He will grant us the repeating digits.

Australia

Loud support on social media (i.e. not just here) would be a great start. We need to give him all our power.

Hong Kong wants to be British again

June 23 was the start of the second British Empire

>you the people
>helped destroy the future
>good one that

Yes very good shitcunt, very good

HOWEVER

MAKE BRITAIN GREAT AGAIN

Guys please help me to counter these aguments:

>Old people shoudlnt be allowed to vote or they screw over the younger generation.

>The currency has dropped

>Britain has invaded counties so should accept immigrants.

At this rate we'll have a galactic empire set up by August.

UK Imperial Party when?

Reminder that there is about to be an all-out civil war in UKIP between the party and Cucky Carswell because he's supporting keeping open borders as part of the EU leave deal

It will come in one way and one way only, not through existing governments, not by the maneuvers of the parliaments or the lobbies of congress, it will come under the stress of necessity, in the economic crisis which is inevitable, it will come in a great wave of popular feeling, in a great awakening of the European soul, in a sudden demand, to end the nonsense, come together and at last to do great things in a great way

Blairites want rid of Corbyn because they know he is going to go in big time on them when the Chilcot Report comes out.

iceland
hong kong
malaysia (by force)

who else?

>VOTE HERE

>strawpoll.me/10592463
strawpoll.me/10592463
>strawpoll.me/10592463
strawpoll.me/10592463

VOTE HERE

strawpoll.me/10592463
>strawpoll.me/10592463
strawpoll.me/10592463
>strawpoll.me/10592463

So any more Labour resignations?

Getting comfy.

REMINDER THAT DAVID MILIBAND IS BACK IN BRITAIN TO STAND IN THE JO COX BY ELECTION AND SEIZE POWER.

REMINDER THAT CARSWELL, EVANS AND OTHER TORY INFILTRATORS WANT TO OUST NIGEL AND KEEP US IN THE EEA WITH FREE MOVEMENT.

REMINDER THAT BORIS AND OTHER TORY LEADERSHIP CANDIDATES MAY CALL ANOTHER ELECTION OUT OF FEAR REGARDING TRIGGERING ARTICLE 50.

THE BATTLE IS NOT YET WON.

We must defend the rock

THE SUN RISES

>Jo Cox wasn't assassinated for the EU referendum
>she was assassinated so David "close friend of Hillary Clinton" Miliband could stand for parliament

What a fucking week

>Old people shoudlnt be allowed to vote or they screw over the younger generation
How?
It drops all the time. The currency is higher than it was in Februrary, so who cares?
>Britain has invaded counties so should accept immigrants
Why?

>Old people shoudlnt be allowed to vote or they screw over the younger generation.
young people shoudlnt be allowed to vote or they screw over the old generation.

The currency has risen

Arabs, niggers and jews have invaded countries so should accept immigrants

jesus christ

next.ft.com/content/52d968b0-3a52-11e6-9a05-82a9b15a8ee7

>No moves are likely to be made in haste, however. Relocating investment banking operations and people is costly and complex. And London still boasts many advantages — language, the legal system and the talent pool have long been a boon to the City, as well as more intangible draws such as housing, schools, restaurants and cultural delights. Many top traders will be asking themselves: do I really want to live in Frankfurt or Dublin?

>housing, schools, restaurants

I always thought we had the shittiest houses, schools and food in the developed world. What am I missing here?

We shouldn't let terminally ill vote because they will die so bring up eugenics and hitler

Currency will rebound in a month or so it was predictable and your stupid if you think it wasn't going to happen

Saudi arabia are full of loving religious people they can take them

you can call them ageist, beat them at their own game
it's gone back up
Either mass/illegal immigration is bad so they shouldn't come, or it isn't bad so britain didn't do anything wrong and don't owe them shit

But user, those aren't arguments :^)

In all seriousness though, do this.

1) AGREE WITH THIS POINT and then use argumentum ad absurdium. Adopt their position and take it to it's furthest logical conclusion.
>Yeah, those old people don't have long left to live so they shouldn't be allowed to vote. In fact, only people younger than 35 should be allowed to vote!

Was this the moment they lost?

one of the best pieces of brit/pol/ OC

THE EMPIRE RETURNS

Someone post the Peter Hitchens "are you a pardoy" twitter exchange, here is dead OC ISIS as payment.

I find it really interesting that the Norwegian people said NO multiple times, did they see something coming that the rest of us just didn't?

>I always thought we had the shittiest houses, schools and food in the developed world. What am I missing here?

We don't. If you've got the money to pay for them.

Liberate Hong Kong!

>Implying it wouldn't literally be WW3 if we even tried to get Hong Kong back

In London, for rich people? No.

I know next to nothing about the man, how does he stack up against the other potential candidates for PM?

Inner Inner London is great, if you can afford it. Guess who owns the banks.

Fucking yes, fuck off Evans and replace him with Chris Harris

I find it really interesting that the Norwegian people said NO multiple times, did they see something coming that the rest of us just didn't? Are a lot of Norwegians just anti-globalist usually, anyway?

THE EMPIRE RISES.

We can liberate Rhodesia, take a large swathe of SA on the West coast and set it up for the Boers (under our rule obviously)
wonder where else?

>strawpoll.me/10592463
Where's the jezza option?

When do we get to hear Farage give his next speech in the EU parliament?

It's going to be fucking glorious

Point out how few young people actually fucking voted. It's disgusting. I hate us. A generation of whiners. I'm not immune from that but at least I'm self-aware.

Anyone else finding the radio silence a bit weird?

One of the biggest decisions made on the political spectrum since world war ii and nobody out there speaking about it.

Cameron made one statement, he resigned, this only added to the importance.

One speech by Boris.

One speech by Gove.

Osborne in hiding.

It's spooky.

>independent Britain going to war with China over HK

TOO MUCH HAPPENING

WHY AREN'T UKIP RUNNING A CANDIDATE

REEEEEEEE

>Get out REEEEE

how did he get elected?
He is the worst politician in UKIP
Hell why the fuck is he even there?

Any chance you lads feel like coming back too? We'll lower your taxes a bit, we'll let you vote, we'll even send some free tea your way.

what is jezza ?

I'm all for this. I really like Matt, Chris can fuck himself.

He's made his final speech.

>against the other potential candidates for PM?
Rees-Mogg has said on countless occasions he has no intention of not being a backbencher

The candidates for Tory Party leader range from the dangerously bland, to the dangerously Blairite (Boris Johnson) to the dangerously dangerous (Theresa May)

We don't need to invade Based Malaysia they were one of the first countries to come out in support of us.

the media has been horrible since the vote

they've presented the petition uncritically as a big deal, even though it's easy to see that it's demonstrably been rigged (thousands of votes from the vatican city, among other places)

they've interviewed a handful of people who claim to have voted leave and regret their vote, and used that to create a narrative of "leavers regret their vote", based on a handful of anecdotes and ignoring polling which suggests most leavers are happy with the outcome

to reinforce that narrative they have jumped on the fact that "what is the EU" was the most-googled phrase in the UK after the vote, and created a narrative that people didn't know what they were voting for, even though there's no way to tell the people googling that question voted in the first place

then they've gone back and found any suspicious claims by the leave campaign (but NOT done the same with the remain campaign) and used it to try and claim that the vote was based on false premises, even if it means taking those claims out of context (like pretending the "£350 million to the NHS" thing was a promise, instead of an illustration of what we could do with the money)

they are trying their absolute hardest to present this decision as illegitimate and people are eating it up. there's no chance they would have done the same if remain had won.

What the fuck is this? WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?

HAHAHAHAHA OH FUCK IT GETS BETTER LADS

metro.co.uk/2016/06/26/the-petition-for-a-second-eu-referendum-was-started-by-a-right-wing-activist-5967021/

How are those worse in inner Paris, inner Milan or inner Frankfurt? I would assume they're even better as there's more space in those cities.

I really, really hope that. China would finally have a brand new continental storage, with much lower costs of expedition for us.

He defected to UKIP from the Tories at the height of their popularity and fought a by-election

He hates his own Clacton voters and describes them as "angry nativists"

DEATH TO CARSWELL

HOLY SHIT REPORTS IN THAT ARGENTINIAN SHIPS ARE SAILING FOR FALKLANDS

>Not just letting Scotland leave
How much money do we pump into them?
Just cut them off and let them wither.

To be honest I watched the first episode of it and Le Blanc was the only guy who wasn't total shit.

Seems like a genuinely nice guy, not the best presenter but the others were just awful.

Leaving wasn't actually meant to be an option.

>Independant England asking politley
>Pisses off china
>Ecenomic World War 1
>USA and Britain gang up on China
>China civil war
>Hong Kong and Taiwan declares independence
>Japan takes back them island rocks
>China lets lose the nukes

That's one step away from going full eugenics mode and to just put down the elderly, just like the Nazis supposedly did.

It's rising again, just like our sovereignty. The market has its ups and downs like always.

Tell that to Saudi Arabia, who doesn't, and keeps getting away with doing far more horrid shit.

that University educated cunts truly do not give a shit about their country and only about getting cheaper labour for daddy's companies?

Oh no.

That was the start. It ended with Bob Gelded.

France doesn't have eton

I think there are more michelin star restaurants in London that there are in Paris at this point

HOLY SHIT ITS HAPPENING

THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK

Hope this is legit.
Chris Evans doomed it from the start.
Get rid of him, have the Extra blokes on and have more of that german chick.

BORIS BORIS BORIS BORIS

Out of the lot of them I think I'd rather have Gove...

firstthings.com/web-exclusives/2016/06/very-well-alone

Pretty decent article from Hitchens, it's clear that he's had time to write it rather than his rushed Referendum Day/Sunday blogs

>If we try to break it off now, we will not emerge back into the world as pure and unspotted, or as secure, let alone as powerful and important, as we were when we began. Those who wanted to get out (and I am one of them) are going to have to accept that independence will not mean a return to the lost days of Imperial London, but will probably mean acceptance that England (with tiny Wales at her side) is on her own again for the first time in more than four hundred years.

We have good restaurants

There are a few other outsiders with similar sentiments we'd want like Leadsom or Patel, but there's a chance they end up working together closely anyway.

The current media buzz is around idiot Boris, members of the current cabinet and fervent remainers. When that wears off we'll have our real candidates to push for.

Fuck sake.

They didn't think this would happen. They built the bonfire for show and they were stood atop it when the english set it alight.

There's been a strong pro-British sentiment in Hong Kong since the moment we let them go.

No doubt Brexit will fuel this. But you should know it's mostly about giving a big fuck you to China more than anything else.

There's no chance of us getting them back from that Commie sweatshop.

Where's Mogg. WHERE'S MOGG MAKE IT GO AWAY

>BLAIRITE BLAIRITE BLAIRITE BLAIRITE

There is no "rather have" - You don't have to vote for these fucking people