Heh silly user don't you know goyim cock belongs to Jewess pussy only the finest of goyim cocks may enter us to spray...

>heh silly user don't you know goyim cock belongs to Jewess pussy only the finest of goyim cocks may enter us to spray semen deep inside our wombs

how does Sup Forums respond?

Portman was so hot when she was a little girl in Leon, probably the sexiest little girl ever, but the older she's gotten the greasier her face has become. I absolutely can't handle it.

Kat Dennings has always been just a whore though.

Nat looks so awkward
She just can't handle the boobage

they both just look fucking weird

natalie looks really uncomfortable and Kat looks like one of those soulless MKULTRA fuck dolls the elites pass around at their degenerate cocaine parties

Y-you too.

Probably with a meme.

>Portman was so hot when she was a little girl in Leon

fuck off pedo

>one of those soulless MKULTRA fuck dolls the elites pass around at their degenerate cocaine parties
t-tell me more

The triggered normie.

> how does Sup Forums respond?

Straight left to Portman's jaw, swing around and roundhouse to Denning's face. Jump on Portman and land some vicious GnP then turn my attention back to Dennings. Grab her as she gets back to her feet and suplex her.

Go back to Portman and lock on a kimura, not stopping until I hear the bone break. Then go back to Dennings and land some vintage Wanderlei Silva stomps to her face.

Then run around comic con doing pic related.

"Here's $5"

>you want to fuck me?! what makes you think you have a shot goy?

>a-non kun what do you mean you want to send me to the gas chambers

>what makes you think you have a shot goy?
the fact you're a colossal whore, for a start

>select all images with train station
oy vey

Hershlag picks her asshole in public

She's gross

she knows what is good

>tfw no jewess wife to make god-tier daughters with

>goyim cock
>watch that seinfeld episode where they complain that dicks dont look right without being defiled by a dirty jew
WEW
E
W
How do non-jewish yanks feel about being cut is part of your culture???

pretty awful

fortunately I'm dating a foreigner that wouldn't try to pull that shit if we had a kid

Do you think Nat and Kat would still let me fuck them with my uncircumcised penis?

I think they would come around the same way they would feel attracted to a black penis. to them its exotic, non kosher