CUT MY CAMPAIGN INTO PIECES

>Clinton leads Trump 51 percent to 39 percent among registered voters nationwide, the poll found. This is Clinton’s largest lead in Post-ABC polling since last fall and a dramatic reversal from last month’s survey, which found the nearly even, with Trump at 46 percent and Clinton at 44 percent.

Just a reminder that WaPo/ABC was the ONLY poll besides the heavily Republican-slanted Rasmussen and Fox News which showed Trump ahead last month.

washingtonpost.com/politics/in-new-poll-support-for-trump-plunges-giving-clinton-a-double-digit-lead/2016/06/25/0565bef6-3a31-11e6-a254-2b336e293a3c_story.html

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2016/06/libya-donald-trump-qadhafi-223911
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/2016_republican_presidential_nomination-3823.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't get how he's polling so bad all of the sudden. I could see a couple of points but this is ridiculous.

He doesn't have the momentum of having opponents, once the generals start and there are debates, you will see it go up.

Maybe he's a shitty and woefully unqualified candidate and the American electorate isn't as angry or racist as Sup Forums assumes?

Yeah, not like polls fluctuate or anything.

Trump is going to win

>>>s a g e

It's going to be hilarious watching you losers cling to this as hope that Trump still has a chance no matter what the polls say until November.

P.S. British polls are notoriously less accurate than American ones.

>losers cling to this as hope
Nice projection there, cuck.

>trusting polls
>2016

For fuck's sake. When will you faggot shills ever learn that promoting polls that have the same shit methodology over and over again does nothing to deter the morale on this board?

ESPECIALLY after what happened with Brexit and their polling. Proving to us that the kike media will do anything to fudge reality. We don't believe your shit anymore now fuck off and die.

sage

>>trusting polls
They were pretty damn accurate throughout the primaries this year as well as in 2012 and in 2008 and so on...

Why does Sup Forums never get to vote in these polls? I've never seen anyone on here say they've voted in them. How can they just exclude us like this? Fucking racists.

He's biding his time.
Just wait September and October will be brutal for Hillary. These poll numbers will make her underestimate Trump.

He's never done this and he will wipe the floor with her.

Why are you acting like such a faggot for?

>ad hominems
Bring an argument to the table or fuck off.

I'm not trying to say these polls aren't valid because nobody votes in them, but does anyone know anyone who's voted in these polls? I've never heard or seen anyone who's even aware of these until they're finished. Where do you vote in them?

>ad hominems
>this is literally the entire Trump campaign strategy
>Sad! Losers! My enemies shot Kenedy!

People call you on your phone.

Most polls are land lines only, but I have e gotten to take a few Cell phone polls.

>Trump racist
[citation needed]

I know you're a #shill4hill, but just think about the fact that you want a literal criminal who leaked state secrets in the white house, who puts the desires and whims of corporations and multinational banks over the wants and needs of the people. People like you are pure and absolute scum.

I would rather have a completely unqualified idiot who has the country's best interests in mind than a highly effective enemy of the state who wants to damage the country as much as possible.

It's hilarious how Sup Forums is still in denial about Trump being a Clinton strawman built to take a dive for Hillary. It should be obvious from his pre-campaign contributions and comments that he's a Democrat pretending.

>whims of corporations and multinational banks over the wants and needs of the people
Which is why Trump hired a Goldman Sachs guy as his finance director, hired Paul Manafort and numerous other establishment lobbyists to work on his campaign. and is taking millions from Sheldon Adelson, etc.

I like how people think putting the word 'literally' in a post makes it so everything they say is fact and not unsubstantiated rumor or Alex Jones level conspiracy crap.

hes le crazy hitler racist man while hillary is just le shitty politician

all the polls also showed REMAIN winning...

Trump would have taken a hard dive into nothingness by now if that was the case. He has declined multiple hundreds of millions in "contributions", so it is not likely he is bought.

>Best case scenario we get Trump instead of hillary
>Worst case scenario we get hillary

as opposed to

>We just get fucking hillary

At least with option 1 there is some hope

This literally doesn't make any sense. Why do you even bother?

If the Republicans had nominated practically anyone else, Clinton would be struggling right now. Thanks for handing over the Supreme Court, idiotic GOP primary voters and Sup Forumstards!

>that he's a Democrat pretending.

hes been a republican since the 80s you retarded 18 year old

I dont trust these fucking polls. I know a lot of Trump supporters and none of them were polled.

Lies Lies and statistics

Also, sage hillshill

Trump was never going to win. Sup Forums is going to be on fucking suicide watch come November

You are saying that with this flag?
dude

seriously though, could trump have a chance at winning? it's happening all over the world.

That's not how polling works. They just take a sample. Trump is getting blasted by the left controlled media. Unless you guys do something with normies, Trump isn't going to win.

So what is the alternative? Trump is the only candidate that has any momentum against hillary at this point. Hillary is a nearly proven enemy of the state.

It's not a secret conspiracy you fucking retard, it is all laid out clearly on the table for all to see.

daily reminder that all polls are shit.

He doesn't need to be bought, he's a believer in Democrat policies. He is starting his dive into nothingness by refusing to actually campaign after winning the nomination.

Trumps recent actions have made his more moderate supporters back off. Since he hasn't had other idiots in the Republican party to tear down he's standing alone in a field, exposed for everyone to gawk at. They don't like what they see.

>44.8%
>39.2%

Next poll

>A DROP
>LESS SUPPORT FOR HILLARY

>ANOTHER DROP'
>BOTH PEOPLE DROPPED

Youre a fucking idiot if you think these polls matter at all, they arent even the same god damn questions, Its not even "who do you plan to vote for"

Its like

>"whos hair do you like better"

Trump, Hillary, or this random dog with a wig on.

>OH MY GOD TRUMP BTFOOOOOO

You people make me puke, nothing but proof that democracy doesnt work when retards like you are allowed to breathe the same air as people who have half a brain.

If Trump loses, expect a fascist revolt to round you up and there just wont be any more elections. Were sick of your bullshit, thats not democracy, thats communism, thats not an election, thats propaganda.

I've voted in them.

Really, several. There have been several threads on Sup Forums to hijack certain polls

>This fucking meme again

Guys Donald purposely lost over $200 million in business deals

There is still no alternative to Trump. Worst case of all scenarios is Hillary.

>recent actions
I really dont give a shit what he does, he is not a criminal that has sold state secrets and caused a refugee crisis by toppling a sovereign government like hillary.

Reminder that the polls cited Labour and Leave for victory

Lolno, they would tear on any of the other candidates just like they do with trump, except cucked rhinos just sit there and take it instead of fighting back like trump.

An NBC/wsj poll was replaced today showing Clinton up only one point. Granted that includes Johnson+ Stein these polls can't be trusted. Remember, certain polls in 96 were unbelievably skewed towards Bill Clinton

>this post
>that flag

wew lad

No, because trump supporters aren't even trying.

Who said anything about Hillary? Just because she's awful doesn't mean you have to vote for someone who is also awful.

Wew buddy you are overdosing on that redleaf pills

>caused a refugee crisis by toppling a sovereign government like hillary.
but Trump supported removing Gaddafi as well.

politico.com/story/2016/06/libya-donald-trump-qadhafi-223911

Who do they ask for these polls? What is the sample size and demographic? Oh, 18-24 year old women were the only ones they asked? K.

This thread is missing an awful lot of 'Drumpf' posts.

>polls are an accurate representation of general opinion
>implying not rigged

brexit proved polls are always correct

I highly doubt Trump was in the know with clinton on the motive of the conflict, which was to topple him due to him starting a gold backed currency (and to continually destabilize the region with more extremists/lack of leadership). I would wager most of what regular news sites report about conflicts is propaganda, so can't really be trusted. Can't really fault Trump too much for backing it with the info he had.

people concerned about globalization must have given leave the +4% they needed, since that is the only category which is not mirrored

Hahahahahaha someone is mad. What's wrong nigger? Ready for a Trump presidency? These repeating numbers will confirm it.

@78807259

>I was never for strong intervention.

Dubs=Trump loses in landslide

singles = both of you retards leave the thread or post something constructive

Push polls, majority of the questions were anti Trump and they over sampled Democrats and under sampled Republicans and independents.

t. increasingly nervous trump supporter

>51
>39
>51+39=90

Where is the last 10%?

You mean when they all had trump underperforming and how all the experts interepiting them said he had nochance?

For Jill Stein and that other fucker

>Sup Forums
>constructive

sure dude. Anyway, I'll reiterate what I've said: the more time Trump has before the election, the worse it will be for him. He cant keep his dumb mouth shut and people are slowly realizing that he's a joke. He used to be able to hide behind the entire republican field and get noticed by tearing the other candidates down but he's all alone now.

Shill for Jill.

If the bernouts support Jill, Trump will win by vote split.

There is plenty of constructive discussion on Sup Forums, you're a newfag if that concept is alien to you. You have to wade through a lake of meme shit to find it, but it happens often.

The people who Trump has gathered as supporters still support him and will continue to do so, pretty much no matter what he does. If that much is not already obvious, you haven't been paying attention to the people supporting Trump. He can only stand to gain support going forward from here. He could lose due to voter fraud though, which is what I suspect will happen given Hillary's past record and actions during the process of the DNC nomination.

I thought his press release statement on Brexit was pretty lucid and hopeful, albeit probably written by a team of staffers. If he just sticks to that message in the debates, where the media can't resample everything he says like that Simpson's episode about the gummy Venus de Milo, I think he can make up lost ground

The media doesn't have to selectively sample what he says though.

Also, if he sticks to speeches written by his staff, how will that sit with his base who like him partly because he's unscripted and unpredictable? Doesn't that contradict his message?

Oh look it's THIS THREAD for the thousandth time this week. Thanks for correcting our fucking record mmmmmmmmm really makes me think fuckface.

>among registered voters
>opinion polls

>implying Trump is only supported by registered republicans

reminder to ignore every poll between now and november 2nd

Kek has spoken

This is what I don't understand about the whole process. There are tons of FBI agents and US Attorneys who LOVE taking down corrupt politicians. They would love to make their careers by taking down someone as big as Hillary. If they could, why wouldn't they? People act like there's a smoking gun thats being suppressed by the Hillary Machine, but if there were then there would be more evidence of that. SO MANY people would have to be in on a concerted effort like this that eventually it would get out.

It's okay, you'll get it back in a few decades. Maybe :^)

Like this, probably.

These polling samples and these threads follow exactly the strategy laid out in the leaked Clinton emails, about presenting Hillary as an election 'inevitability'.

You're supposed to see these bullshit polls (and threads on Sup Forums) and go
>Well Trump can't win, so I guess I won't vote :(

It's the exact same strategy the media, establishment, and money-men employed to try and stop Brexit. They polled Brexit as having close to zero chance of winning. And then it did.

36% democrat, 24% republican poll? Woof.

Though, maybe they did that because it reflects the actual demographics of the electorate. If there are more democrat registered voters than republicans then it wouldn't be accurate to poll them in equal amounts. I have a feeling this may be a factor as well.

doesnt praise kek non-ironically

dream bigga nigga

It's a random sample, retard. It's just that less people self-identify as Republican because they're embarrassed by Trump:

>The survey of 1,001 randomly selected adults found a slight uptick in the share of people who identify as Democrats, from 33 percent in May’s poll to 36 percent this month. Self-described Republicans accounted for 24 percent of those polled this month, ticking down from 25 percent in May, while independents made up 33 percent. This shift in party identification, however, accounts for less than half of Clinton’s gains in the new poll.

I'm not saying he has to read off a script, I'm just saying that if he focuses on that message and language he can regain support and convince people he's rational enough to be president

Does anyone ever look at the methodology of this shit?

>Total sampled:
>Dems 52%
>Republicans 35%
>Independents 13%

No wonder she has such a big lead

Hmm, it's certainly curious then that every overtly pro-Hillary pollster just-so-happens to routinely oversample Democrats. Ie: Reuters.

It's not a (simple) random sample fuckface. They are using models based on the 2012 and 2008 elections. As a result, there is a much higher proportion of dems to republicans, but this is not neccisarrily indicative of the actual political demographics we can expect to see this year. Factor in that Repulican had a much higher overall primary turnout, and suddenly the race gets much more narrow.

Trump was leading in the same poll last month, you retarded mongrel. That was mentioned in the OP.

"unskew the polls!" kek 2012 all over again.

The conventions are in late July, that is when the general more or less begins. VP picks will happen around that time as well. Compare Trump's polls against Rubio and Cruz before Feb 1st to those after.

Things look bad because we're presently in limbo, not out of the primaries but still not into the general yet. Remember not to buy into it, the rubber meets the road in four weeks and that is when your energy is most needed (August, September, October and early November).

>Compare Trump's polls against Rubio and Cruz before Feb 1st to those after.
...And? Trump was leading Cruz and Rubio well before February 1st.

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/2016_republican_presidential_nomination-3823.html

And we're done here. Make another thread and try again bud. Try not to blow your wad before you even get to 100 posts next time

> this is what Cucks actually think

Clinton would have War on Women any of the retard losers in the GOP, only Trump has the balls to take control of the narrative.

This.

Sorry, OP. I do hope you collect your $0.50, though.

Reminder that Trump is going through the same thing as Netanyahu.
Don't listen to the shill lies my brothers.

Bernie basically dropped out

BECAUSE HE WON THE NOMINATION

IF GOP REGULARS LIKE SHELDON DO NOT FUND TRUMP AT THIS STAGE THEY ARE SHOWING THEMSELVES TO BE THE ESTABLISHMENT HACKS WE ALWAYS KNEW THEY WERE

increasingly nervous shills

Trump is a joke and a clown.

It's completely reasonable that the GOP doesn't want him.