The Big Bang Theory is proabably the worst fucking show I have ever seen

Why in the name of the nine divines do people like The Big Bang Theory? It boggles my mind that people actually watch that dribble.
Every fucking episode is the same:

>Shitty pop-culture reference
>Forced Laughter
>Bazinga
>Sex joke
>Forced Laughter
>Bagziner
>Brown guy says something stereotypical
>Forced Laughter
>Bepzingy
>Jew jokes
>Laughter
>Eggbongo

The worst part is the fact that if you have an interest in astrophysics and happen to be a Pajeet like me, you always get people saying "oh so you're like Raj from The Big Bang Theory" every fucking time

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tN3qn92R0SE
youtube.com/watch?v=9cyx6nWdFas
lmgtfy.com/?q=nine divines
youtube.com/watch?v=ETNiMHxu8xw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I ignored it but I put it on once to see what it was like and it was nothing but people sitting around dinner praising SJW and Tumblr shit, saying how wonderful it is to be progressive.

>first criticism is "shitty pop culture reference"
>post starts with "in the name of the nine divines"

This is a meme thread

[Forced laughter]

I liked the first episodes, yeah its not some high degree intellectual material but it was something new at least. Then got boring as any series repeting over and over

BASSPINGO!!!

Worst thing about it is how it's cashing in on the pseudo-anti intellectual trend which has risen a lot in the past couple years thanks to the fake geek facade everyone now has.

youtube.com/watch?v=tN3qn92R0SE

>heavy laughing

fans of bbt are not into comedy (since show has no comedy) fans of bbt are into boobs (since shows has big boobs). big boobs girl is the only reason they watch. maybe some of them are deviants who like watching femfags for some unnatural reason.

also reason for two broke girls. watched a few eps and nada funny just two bigboobgirls.

The way you talk you really are just like Raj lol

who's raj lol?

That was actually pretty funny.

Remove all the laugh tracks mentally. No it wasn't. Pavlovian response.

>pavlovian

aha! big bang watchers are beta rovers!

Without the laugh track, it's a lot funnier, because then the awkward pauses are more awkward.

>The Big Bang Theory is proabably the worst fucking show I have ever seen

I take it you don't watch many sit coms. TBBT is shit, but it's orders of magnitude better than Chuck Lorre's other shows.

It has the start of a good joke buried in there, but they should've put less effort into product placement and more effort into being funny.

>product placement
You mean the setup for the joke? No, it kind of needs that in order to work as a joke.

Why do normies love it?
>pseudo-intellectual make people feel smart (a grill actually said to me that it teaches the viewer science stuff)
>pop culture!!!!!!
>geek stereotypes. after all, being a (pseudo-)geek became hip in the last years
>chocked full with laughing track to make the viewer think it's funny
>full of self referential "inside joke" make people go "oh, he did it again, the absolute madman." (Not realising it's the same joke again and again

But to give Lorry some credit, it was something new, a sitcom that was actually innovative in it's core and idea. But it was just tailored to a new audience.

What I'm saying is that it meets the bare minimum requirement to be considered a joke. If they're going to do paid placement they could at least put some effort into being funny.

Well, can't talk to women and I am bisexual so...yea that's true.

It wouldn't have taken off if it wasn't for how popular the MCU became. Also very hilarious how retards claim it is smart when all it does is spout science questions any student in high school could answer in their final year.

>giving out actual hate to big bang theory
vacate to reddit

Every convention there is that one shithead with fake glasses and a BAZINGA shirt going around saying "OMG IM SUCH A NUUUUURRRRRRD!!!!!!1! xD"

It meets the bare minimum of a joke because it is a joke, and a funny one at that.

I genuinely don't get your complaints or why you're upset.

I am here on vacation from that hellhole.

And now, a poem:

I just ruined my underoos
Says the autistic man
And how the audience woos
Because the director said they can
The bespectacled man
He's socially awkward
Also a Star Trek fan!
All the ammo we need! Point guns forward!
The Indian is gay!
Fuck non-straights!
Jokers they are!
To the true men and greats!
This guy’s Jewish!
He lives with his mother!
Tell a joke about that!
one after another!
We point and laugh
At the stupid nit-wits
The thing that makes someone smart
Is when they pick nits!

>a sitcom that was actually innovative

i guess a sitcom that has no comedy can be called innovative in the sense that nobody has consciously done it before

any comedy tv show with Laugh track (fake laughter) is shit
FACT

Once The Big Bang Theory ends what will replace the faux nerd trend?

If I said "in the name of the nine divines from the elder scrolls video games" then it could be considered TBBT-tier.

I genuinely don't understand why someone would find that funny, so I guess there isn't much more to be said.

>thinks big bang theory does not deserve hate

return to ribbit, you ribbiter, for your presence befouls us all!

Anyone with even a passing interest in any STEM will fucking hate it.
I miss the golden age of prime time Sitcoms like Seinfeld, Cheers, Frasier, etc.
Now we just get Shitcoms, and it all seemed to start half way into Everybody loves Raymond

Agree 100%
Thought it was worth checking out because everyone seemed to claim it's so funny but all it was like this:

- So, are you going to go like Superman? Or..... Batman? *laughing track*

- Batman of course! I won't have to worry about Kryptonite! *laughing track*

Seriously, if any person thinks this is funny, they should have their brain examined

Because I know people like that character in real life. I know people who talk like that and act like that.

I think that's probably why you don't like that joke: you are like that character and you don't like being laughed at.

bleagh! all the guys are ugly especially the campgay he's pukegusting.

Seinfeld has a laugh track.

>inb4 "seinfeld was shit!"

;_; sadly, you're right

i'm hoping an user will post a current sitcom that i haven't seen yet and prove us both wrong.

Sup Forums likes BBT you newfag, back you go

>I know people like that character in real life
>implying you're not the gay character irl

kek just admit it. you like the show not because it makes you laugh but because you're dragqueen gay and identify with the gaylisp character.

Occasionally someone will post a bait thread praising TBBT and some pleb like yourself will think he's in good company. Though Sup Forums is mostly reddit these days anyway so you could be right.

Every sitcom has and had laughing tracks. Don't feed the trolls.

>Sup Forums likes BBT

stop embarrasing yourself, newfag

Sup Forums likes TBBT

Single camera sit-coms don't.

>Sup Forums is mostly reddit

Sup Forums was ruined when the redditt girl scouts invaded

le sigh

don't be cruel. trolls need to eat, too.

hello? hellooooooo? where is everybody? wait ... has the zombie apocalypse started?

ZOMBIIEEEEEEE APOCALYPSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

>actually posting this with confidence
>calling others newfags

seinfeld has a laugh track and that 70s show had a live studio audience (which some may think is a laugh track). both of those were pretty great. I do agree that a show that doesn't have a laugh track and can still be funny, is definitely better (it's always sunny for example, but that's funny in a different way), but laugh tracks aren't inherently evil. Only when they are done poorly.

newfag detected

>Kramer busts through the door
>audience claps and cheers for 30 seconds

I hated it when the first episode aired and I still hate it now.

It probably won't be prime time. One decent one was louie louie, but it was short lived as fuck and the comedian is highly overrated when it comes to his standup. Wierdly he worked out well as a sitcom lead but most of his work is either standup garbage or shitcom supporting roles.

Raymond was okay for a time, but like I said midway through it (it was a long ass lived sitcom) everything new coming out was shit.

King of Queens was tolerable for like 2 seasons.
More modern than that The Office and Arrested development were tolerable for a short period of time - both were way too played out.

Outside of primetime the premium lineups have plenty of good stuff. Curb your Enthusiasm is the spiritual successor to Seinfeld and there are several other generally great premuim lineup sitcoms

>in the name of the nine divines
I want Sup Forums to get the fuck out

I like these meme comics more than the show.

Elder Scrolls lore is not pop culture. It would be TBBT-tier if he said something like "this show cuts more edges than Skyrim!!! (Lol get it?! Cause Skyrim has a bunch of swords and stuff!! Lololol only needs into obscure shit will get THAT reference!!)

70's show dragged on. The jig was up by the 3rd season. Most of it was mediocre.

his hair looks like it's spray-on

Sup Forums really is the worst place here since it is a sanctuary board for filthy Redditors.

Hopefully it will die out.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHO OR WHAT THE NINE DIVINES ARE???

>Pseudo-anti intellectual

What? You mean people who pretend to be against knowledge?

pseudo-intellectual detected

someone? please? i don't want to die not knowing who or what the nine divines are.

youtube.com/watch?v=9cyx6nWdFas

lmgtfy.com/?q=nine divines

but problem are those laugh tracks in setup, the punchline itself is okay i guess..
> my new computer came with windows 7
> HAHAHA
> windows 7 is much more user friendly than windows vista
> HAHAHAHAHAHA

whats so funny about that?

youtube.com/watch?v=ETNiMHxu8xw

Can someone post the crowd dies of laughter pasta? Where it gets louder and louder

It's good because the character development over the entire series is actually enjoyable to watch. It seems to be more of a drama than a comedy in regards to the character's personal lives, and some of the jokes are actually pretty funny.

I think the issue is a lot of spergs are over-critical of the show's accuracies when it comes to science and comic books. Also, similar to Tumblrinas whining about shows being offensive to LGBTs, the spergs seem to think it is some kind of attack on nerds which it really isn't.

It isn't the best show ever made by all means, but for an American sitcom, it is probably one of the better ones out there.

>The Big Bang Theory

Welcome to the conversation that ended 4 years ago.

They even put the SM64 pause sound in there. The show really isn't that bad--they do their homework on a lot of references that they make.

Yeah, laugh tracks are cringy garbage, they're designed to fill in the silence and draw out the 'jokes'. They're in every sitcom, not just this one.

in that video it does show it's badness in the fact that the joke is that he's stating the fact he's playing an old videogame on an emulator

>emulating with mouse and keyboard
>a fucking platformer
>on a laptop
>on the stairs
Fucking retard.

The only people worse than BBT fans are people who think they're smart or cool for disliking it. Yes, we know it's a dumb show. Everyone here knows that. No reason to make a stupid thread with an epic rage comic about it.

he's a wacky random scientist senpai, you are only allowed to play in the most unconvenient of places as a wacky bazinga booper man

maybe that's the joke

this is bait, the show is trash and will never be like god tier sitcoms seinfeld and friends, the jokes are garbage it relies on shitty pop culture references and constant laughtracks

Kill yourself pajeet my son

>>Shitty pop-culture reference
>>Forced Laughter
>>Bazinga
>>Sex joke
>>Forced Laughter
>>Bagziner
>>Brown guy says something stereotypical
>>Forced Laughter
>>Bepzingy
>>Jew jokes
>>Laughter
>>Eggbongo
That's what normies love. Retarded shit that they can understand.

>Jewish character is a big nosed weirdo, sexual creep who lives with his mother
What did they mean by this?

there will never be a stinger funnier than ZIMBABWE

POO

TBBT is just bland like a bowl of porridge

Rip out the nerd humor and its just a show about regular people dealing with a stereotype of autistic people

This latest season really sucks with effectively two sitcoms happening at the same time for some reason with wacky Sheldon hijinks and wacky Howard hijinks. I hope it ends at season 11 with Sheldon and Amy getting married bringing an conclusion to the whole thing.

Penny is a awful character as well

Big Bang isn't a Seinfeld or Friends, but it's certainly not the worst thing ever.