I like how this whole blue pill/red pill thing came from two Jews who are now both trannies

I like how this whole blue pill/red pill thing came from two Jews who are now both trannies.

It's no coincidence. They took the blue pill willingly.

The red pill is a road to anguish.

theyre just trolling

They also made V for Vendetta, which I thought was pretty neat.

They chose to take a lifetime supply of blue pill suppositories, not our problem or fault

They took it from Total Recall, young one.

The red pill thing was first used in Total Recall though.

Why is this getting posted over and over all of a sudden ? This is ancient news

Wait. Both Wachowskis are now trannies? What happened?

It's from Alice in Wonderland, millenial dickbag.

Go read a fucking book and stop texting, gigantic fag.

The blue pill is for hormones and the red pill is to grow bigger boobs.

They took the red pill. About gender. Open your eyes.

IT'S FROM PLATO'S REPUBLIC YOU GIGANTIC FUCKING PLEBS

Yeah, try a reference that's actually valid from the last century.

they were bad writers who thought sjw faggotry would give them a carer again but hollywood wants boys to molest not trannys who make them want to throw up ~ elijah wood 2016

Huh, I guess you're right. Really makes you think.

They simply used the metaphor to present two ideas:
>Smoke screen to hide the ugly truth
>The Ugly truth

You have two choices. Anybody (no disrespect to their creativity) could come up with such an idea.

>Pretty lie
>Ugly truth

You don't need to be redpilled to come up with that idea. It isn't ideology based.

A broken clock sucks 2 dicks a day... or something like that.

>Akira-1988
>The Matrix -1999

DUMB SJW weenies BTFO once again

Yeah, but that red-pill was a ruse that would have drugged Arnie back into a blue-pilled world.

The Walkasdioajhdoiash brothers version is closer to what /pol references - seeing the truth for what it is, no matter how shitty.

I'm so confused...

Came from Total Recall, based on a Phillip K. Dick story.

It is valid, you turbopleb. It will always be valid.

The redpill is literally just a modern adaptation of the allegory of the cave
I don't know how anyone fucking created it and we all know walks got their idea from total recall because they always get their ideas from other movies

Wasn't the red pill/blue pill thing invented by whoever made Total Recall?

Actually, there are lawsuits indicating that it all began with a nigger woman and these jews stole it from her.

they wrote the screen play, it was directed by someone else. Also based Alan Moore wrote the original and the graphic novel is a hell of a lot better than the film

Everything user does is borderline retarded tbqh. Without user there wouldn't be tumblr feminism, bad trolls, Sup Forums etc.

The quicker you realize it the quicker you are to reach enlightment and see imageboards as what they are; places where you go shitpost anonymously.

What other memes can we link to classical literature?

I used to say initiated