At this point, it's not even funny.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/O2Fh9VuLbno
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Still funny tbqh

>tanking for a QB prospect from USC

>eli

>even the fucking French are mocking us
I'm going to jump off the GWB at this point TBQHWYFAMILY.

Is God intervening?

Oh but it is

Yes it is

>Losing to the Chargers
How lad

McAdoo was a mistake. He sucked as a O cord. He should be fired tomorrow along with Reese

>GNATS

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*runs into your ass in anger*

This. It'll make getting raped by Erin go down easier.

>What if the Giants and the Browns both go 0 - 16 this season?

Not sure if they're even capable of winning a game now desu.

Was Odell Beckham really crying over a sprained ankle?

He was crying in the third quarter randomly

dude's going straight into surgery, screams torn ligament in the ankle or knee imo

No he was crying from having a gruesome exploded ankle after spraining it only 4 weeks ago

I just hope this team does not Giants it up, start winning meaningless games and lose a top-3 pick.

I am especially afraid of this because I'm also a Sacramento Kings fan, the franchise that basically invented this phenomenon.

Who are some free agent WRs the Giants could get? They need a shit load of em

The players continue to try and win games because how shitty they look affects their pay, only the front office gets any incentive from tanking

He was cryin before he was even injured, too

He suffered a season ending injury and he knew it as soon as it happened.

"When your trying to play football, but your teammate keeps whispering about Making America Great Again"

Perfect timing.

Is Eli really that over?

it absolutely still is funny
i don't know what you're talking about, france

Giants fans all offseason
>"Eagles are shit Wentz is shit muh elite defense muh 3li muh stacked WR corps"

Giants fans now
>"Everything is shit just blow it all up and tank for a meme QB from USC"

>tank for darnold
>he refuses to move to New York
>trade him to the chargers who take Rosen at your request for the trade

You're wrong

Is OBJ gay?

Look at that hair.

Broken leg.

>odel broke his leg
AHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*inhales*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I guess he better do more faggot commercials then to wrap his busted leg with his millions

>losing your whole receiver core in one game

F for respects

>At this point, it's not even funny.
It becomes twice as funny with each loss

Fuck you Beckham. You ruined my fantasy season. I hope they amputate your leg.

Broken Fibula

Rip to my boy who just died

There is no sound on webms, and I could still hear that bone snap.

like if youre too gay to watch

The tendons and ligaments rip.

CAN YOU DO A SPLIT, ON DAT DICK

Reminder that this is the football gods punishing John Mara for trying to kneecap his rivals before the season started.

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF THE NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

>Everyone blames Eli

Let's not blame the awful O-Line, McAdoo, shit defense, and having only one offensive weapon who is always injured

Eli was never good. He was lucky and occasionally showed flashed of brilliance due to little brother syndrome.

So in that respect, yeah Eli is really that over.

Not to mention letting his daughter disgrace the family and the franchise by needlessly banging the most disgusting jew in America.

>his daughter
educate yourself. that's his niece

Oof - corrected.

gnats going hard after that loins record i see

>new york football so poor they share one stadium in a swamp in new jersey

> actually saw this shit show in person

Broken heart.

>People seriously think we're tanking for Darnold

We're taking Connor Williams and that's final.

nah that was Marshall. Or Shepard. Or Harris.

>or maybe it was me watching my team die

Yes. Yes it is.

Thats not fair to Rooney Mara.All jews are disgusting, so its a wash.

Coin toss to see who gets the number 1 pick.

There is zero chance Darnold declares for the draft if that happens. Winning a natty and slaying prime SoCal pussy sounds quite a bit better than getting ripped a new asshole by NFL defenses and having to work with that Odell faggot

Like Nancy Kerrigan

desu I wish they had their games in Manhattan and/or Brooklyn

tank on for saquon

Jets almost built a stadium in Manhattan back in the 90s.

> Dreadhead is now #2 reciever

>implying he'll ever see the field again

I wish who ever drew this particular iteration of frogshit a horrific, slow, painful death fro what has wrought on my eyes

John Mara is a huge faggot, at least his dad didn't try cheap shit to win.

>Blows a lead in the 4th quarter for the third game in a row.

The offensive line was the biggest failure in the first two games. The defense has been the biggest failure in the last three games. This team is a mess in every aspect. McAdoo is inept and clueless, but this is Jerry Reese's mess. Reese needs to be fired the morning after the last game of the season.

That moment when Gnats fans realize that Tom Coughlin was really that good of a coach and jumped off after he ran out if magic.

Tom Coughlin took two of the objectively least-talented teams in Super Bowl history and won it all with them.

Standing in the stands the last day of the 2015 season and seeing him walk off the field for the last time as a Giant was one of the saddest moments of my life.

This immature degenerate has gotten his dose of instant karma. Exploded ankles are what happens when you bring shame upon a venerable organization and a great league. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

I'm a skins fan, and when he left that was in my top 5 happiest moments, up there with Reid being let go by the iggles.

I'm with you, I saw him just this weekend at the coin toss for the SU vs Pitt game

>forget that the Giants had 6 years of losing seasons with Coughlin
Coughlin wasn't this great coach ya'll revising history for. Sure that Mac is basically a stupider version of Coughlin, but Coughlin didn't utilized his team properly, had a shit condition coach that had the Giants lead the IR list for three straight years, and had an offense that was becoming highly predictable which is why Mac was brought here.

The Giants got in this position because the Mara family held on TC for far too long that they only decided to let him go in the last minute and picked a coach simply they were desperate and sold whatever shit Reese told him to hire Mac. Mac was a shit coach last year but rode on a SB-level D. Now the D is slowly dying and lack depth, Mac doesn't have the D to save his ass anymore.

Coughlin definitely needed to go, but Mac should never had been hired.

imagine someone saying this irl lmao

agree good riddance

definitely is

rot in hell gnats

>Tom Coughlin took two of the objectively least-talented teams in Super Bowl history and won it all with them.
>2007 team had a top 5 defense
>2011 team had Eli balling the fuck out and the defense was actually pretty good but was dead for most of the season so their rank didn't really reflect their true value and plus their lack of a run game forced TC to open the playbook and loosen the leash on Eli so they can't do run-run-shotgun draw bullshit every drive anymore.

TC really wasn't a factor in that 2011 win as much people think. He was about to get bounced out before Eli saved him. But to say either team lacked talent is fucking stupid.

I don't understand people who prefer their team go 2-14 as opposed to 0-16. If I was a Giants fan, I'd be praying they lose every game. It's so rare and it gives you a reason to watch every week.

Because 0-16 is embarrassing no matter how you cut it.

I just want them to lose enough to see at least the Maras to stop it with the stupid 'MUH BLIP' bullshit and it gets Mac bounced.

>NY Giants

>Doesn't even play in NYC or NY

whatever happens to new york is always funny. every time they fail to break the losing streak it gets funnier.

>tfw no Carl's Stone Cold Lock of the Century of the Week during the gnat's implosion

"Hurr durr the Jets will go 0-16"

desu, you're right and i feel kinda bad for you... guess coz i have some friends and family who are giants fans...

now if this happened to dallas, THAT would be funny.

You frenchs don't know anything, Giants and Browns started losing to surprise the adversaries, they will end 11-5 and will go to the Superbowl, mark my words

youtu.be/O2Fh9VuLbno

His new show isn't as funny

They're going to get great draft picks now to get a stud QB or RB. They'll be title contenders again in two years. Could be a lot worse.

clevelandbrowns.jpg

>Brazilian intellectuals

>Entire Giants team gets fucked by injuries
>Y.A. Tittle dies the next day

Can't make this shit up

Eli did nothing since '12.