ITT, Actresses who will break the Star Wars Curse and have legendary careers. Pic very much related...

ITT, Actresses who will break the Star Wars Curse and have legendary careers. Pic very much related, shes such a great actress, and outshined Alistair Petrie, Ian McElhinney, and even Donnie Yen. She literally stole every scene she was in, and has a mesmerizing screen presence. Shes going to go down as one of, if not THE greatest actresses of all time

Who?

She's most likely not going to be some big star. I mean even before SW she was in some big films yet never got any notice. I highly doubt that's going to change.

ru4reel

Highest paid british actress of 2016.

Get lost, rabbit, you're too old to have a career.

Wasn't she nominated for an Academy Award like 2 years ago?

Reminds me of people acting like Rinko Kikuchi was some new up and coming thing when Pacific Rim came out even though she was nominated for an Oscar years before.

>she was in some big films yet never got any notice

She got nominated for best actress in her first real big movie.

>implying Harrison Ford's career wasn't stellar after SW

She's already a well-established actress you dumb fucking burgers

>Star Wars curse
no such thing. Harrison Ford, Mark Hammil, Ian McDiarmid, Natalie Portman, Ewan McGregor, Liam Neeson and Billy Dee Williams have all had successful post-SW careers. it's literally just Fisher that is the odd one out.

She looks like the crush I had in middle-school

I still like her

>Posts 10 year old pic
Rogue One was shit.

No wonder she demands her pics taken off the internet

I wish for a Sup Forums without pedos and memes, is that too much to ask?

dayum look at them chompers

It already exists, you may know it as reddit

Harrison Ford was in Star Wars, Indiana Jones and Blade Runner, despite being a shit actor.

Mark Hammel could have been something if he didn't get that accident'

Fisher was lucky to be in SW and there's a reason she didn't do anything after that.

Natalie Portman has had a pretty good career.

What is this curse?
I guess the shitquel's ruined the guy who played a young Anakin's career.

Also that chick looks like an old pig already, feminists might try and give her a career, but it's going to happen

She's old af

Is there another term for this or does False Flag just capture the intent perfectly?

I know people would call it bait or some other sort of buzzword, but I like to actually describe the nonsense I read.

Grandma rabbit

>33
>old

>pedos

nigger no one likes women over 30 except for guys with a mommy fetish or something. it's biological. if you think liking women in their 20's makes you a pedo i think you may in fact be a woman over 30.

>shes such a great actress
Are you serious brah or is it a bait? Because she was bland as fuck, worst actress in the whole movie.
(you)

>outing himself as one of the cunny pedo posters

The only people that claim liking women over 30 is wrong are those that call them grannies, which just so happen to be the people that save and post pictures of little girls

I agree with you, but she looks fucking busted for a 33 year old woman even. She's either had a rough lifestyle or bad genes.

My mom looked younger than Felicity in her mid 40s.

I'm gonna NIBBLE on your soul, bruv!

Post pics of your mom

rabbitfuckers btfo

women hit the wall at 30, this is known. if you have shit standards or have a mommy fetish just admit it and move on my dude. calling everyone pedo's that has the tastes of the average guy makes you look like you are projecting or just stupid. or, maybe even more likely, a woman. sorry, no one can help biology. it's downhill from 30 for 95 percent of women, and fast too. the only exceptions are good plastic surgery or god tier genes. and both of those are quite temporary.

Mousefondlers get out.

Yes we get it you're a pedo blah blah women over 30 aren't good sure okay

Amphibians not welcome in mammal threads

>She literally stole every scene she was in, and has a mesmerizing screen presence
nice b8 m8

So I guess you'll never date a woman last 30 then? You just gonna hope to stick with 20 somethings?

>Harrison Ford is a woman

Man. She needs to stop smoking and sunbathing.

Women with good genes who take care of themselves are bangable into their mid 40s.

And I say this as someone who has a primejailbait bookmark in their browser.

>tfw both a milf fetish and a teen fetish

Well, the latter one isn't a fetish since most men are attracted to teens. But you get me. I like both ends of the spectrum.

>You just gonna hope to stick with 20 somethings?

of course i would if i could. I have realistic standards though, so i know i'll have to settle for women over 30 from time to time. you understand there's a reason rich men frequently trade for a younger wife/girlfriend when theirs starts to age right? i mean are we seriously even having this conversation? every single male and most females know that 30 is the wall for most women. not that they instantly turn into haggard nasty unfuckable beasts, but that's the point it's downhill. Many women hit it even earlier.

>Women with good genes who take care of themselves are bangable into their mid 40s.

OK? yes good looking women who have good genes and take care of themselves can slow the decline enough to be bangable into their mid 40's. that in no way refutes the point that at 30, nearly all are on the decline. the same woman is going to look better at 25 then at 35 for instance. in most cases MUCH better.

Gotta get them Asians.

That reminds me.
>a lot of white women wants black dick
>it's progressive
>a lot of white men wants Asian puss
>it's disgusting fetish behavior

*tips fedora*

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA STARSHITTERS NEED TO LEAVE SHES UGLY And can't act worth a shit

I think yellow fever is equally pathetic. But it's because asian women flood the market, lowering pussy value.

In an ideal roastie world the demand is high and the supply is low; so even 5/10s can sleep around, get Chad and and have beta-orbiters etc.