This is literally noise, with no semblance of melody or rhythm. I can't even make out the whole thing...

This is literally noise, with no semblance of melody or rhythm. I can't even make out the whole thing. People don't actually listen to this shit, do they? Are they mentally disabled?

Attached: R-1817840-1245381371.jpeg.jpg (600x597, 181K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s11eBTzpiluE
vocaroo.com/i/s1W2Tjeri513
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>This is literally noise
i think thats the point
shit thread op

there is rhythm if you actually pay attention
I don't really like it tho, shit like this gives me a migraine

not an argument

This album is good.

it's the name of the genre innit.

Pulse Demon is garbage when compared to Merzbow's rest of output so yr right technically OP lol

Attached: 1355671652807.jpg (202x184, 26K)

i like noise that's actually well produced and has rhythm

i genuinely don't understand how people enjoy harsh noise though. there's the "wall" aspect but just listen to drone or ambient music and you won't get tinnitus and a head ache

maybe because they listen to it to a decent low volume user? think abt it my god

Check out newer Prurient, you might actually dig it.

what's the point though

just generate some white noise yourself? i don't understand why someone would subject themself to harsh noise. just listen to drone...

Check out Li Jianhong, he's sort of an intermediary between the two. San Sheng Shi is on youtube but most of his other stuff you can only find on SS or other similar places.

>generate white noise
>implying this is what harsh noise is

dont go in listening to it with a traditional music mindset

excuse me, white noise+distortion+compressor

Wrong again. It's not that simple.

because it's an acquired taste. sure, the first time i listened to it i was like "who the fuck likes this shit?" then a few years later masonna and merzbow grabbed my attention and i just liked the way their noise flowed, the textures (yeah i know people use this a lot), manipulation, experimentation, dynammics, etc. just like all genres in music, there's good and bad noise.

This is literally noise, with no semblance of melody or rhythm. I can't even make out the whole thing. People don't actually listen to this shit, do they? Are they mentally disabled?

Attached: Death-Grips-Exmilitary.jpg (1200x1200, 539K)

ok , i am a noise artist -

vocaroo.com/i/s11eBTzpiluE

Sounds like black metal

terribly boring 4 notes drivel

wtf

>Are they mentally disabled?
basically, yes.

oh boy i did it, i'm a harsh noise artist now
vocaroo.com/i/s1W2Tjeri513
this took about 5 minutes to make tops

>diginoise
of course you did it in 5 minutes you little shit. also that was boring and uninteresting.

>that was boring and uninteresting
well duh, it's just noise, it may be slightly less interesting than Pulse Demon, but it's already a very low bar

i know plenty of noise with more substance and full of dynamism. yours was just shit trying to prove that noise requires zero effort, but you are wrong, like the contrarian theoryfag you are.

>vocaroo.com/i/s11eBTzpiluE
wow, you suck. and noise is among the easiest genres to make

>i know plenty of noise with more substance and full of dynamism
The state of music

just put an image in audacity and slow it down

>This harsh noise is literally noise
what did he mean by this

>vocaroo.com/i/s1W2Tjeri513
is this what noise sounds like to plebs lol