Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c7Un7Njlvxs
youtube.com/watch?v=oEk-sLlj0G8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>C&C game
>Not made by Westwood Studios
Get out fucking casual.

>Can I have some shoes?

The only bad game for me was CNC 4, RA3 was cartoons but I stilled enjoyes it. Tiberium wars and Kane's wrath are my favourites after the Westwood originals.

predicted what?

Auto correct

Cartoony*
Enjoyed*

It still had the majority of the guys from the original studio. I hate EA as much as the next guy but Generals wasn't a bad game.

youtube.com/watch?v=c7Un7Njlvxs

youtube.com/watch?v=oEk-sLlj0G8

Yeah Generals was still a really good game, but personally I prefer cnc3 over it.

>Very good pran general

Listen, man.

The good ones were the ones made by westwood.

The only good one after that was Tiberium Wars, pretty decent and enjoyable, but still nowhere near the first ones.

If you are not a agree, you suck, you have no clue, and you born too late to even argue with me.

cálmate Pedro, que cuando no te echas la siesta estás muy mohíno

Es al revés, cuando me falta el café de la tarde estoy de muy mala ostia.

Generals is great, below RA2 above Tiberium Sun

>It still had the majority of the guys from the original studio.
It did not. The last guys from Westwood left before General was released, and all the game designers left before work was even started on that

Generals was the shit though. EA could have produced more good games if they hadn't forced the team to imitate Westwood on the future titles

It doesnt fucking matter if it was made by EA or not, it was a good fucking game that predicted quite a lot of events

>AK-47s for evvvrrryone

> mfw owning nubs in cnc

ROLF !

Yeah it was earily prophetic when it prodicted Saddam Husein used a Scud Storm on his own people when a Legion of American tanks rolled into his city.

Still waiting on that orbital laser and double decker chinese tanks.

You mean China inf. Vs USA air hour?

>above Tiberium Sun

BAD LEAF

Generals is fucking shit it was the one that came up with FREE global powers on cooldown thingy

shit game
the three titles that came before it as well as dune 2 were amazing.