Rank the Bjork’s discography

Rank the Bjork’s discography

Attached: 9C21A982-89B1-4308-8F0B-7A562ABB28B3.jpg (1590x400, 212K)

good discography

Thank you bjork

Vespertine>Homogenic>Post>Vulnicura>Volta>Debut>Biophilia>Utopia>Medulla

Attached: 39F4E51B-FAE3-4CC7-A5DA-275EF5662D9A-3816-0000068757C73270.jpg (500x628, 37K)

>Volta anywhere but the bottom
i mean, i like a lot of tracks on Volta, but c'mon now.

Homogenic>Vespertine>Vulnicura>Debut>Post>Medúlla>Biophilia>Volta
Haven't heard Utopia

Put Volta last and this is correct

Vespertine>Homogenic>Post>Medulla>Vulnicura>Debut>Biophilia>Utopia>Volta

Attached: 1520993630470.jpg (1414x2000, 637K)

Homogenic
Debut
Biophilia
Vespertine
Utopia
Medulla
Volta

Attached: bjork-1998-naka-02.jpg (1421x2000, 609K)

Medulla > Post > Homogenic > Vulnicura > Vespertine >>> Biophilia > Utopia > Debut > Volta

>Debut second
>Utopia in the top half
>Biophilia Above Vespertine
>Medulla penultimate
The absolute madman

Attached: cYMAGPfdXOqFbyTGFKxmk70NuX-P0WznJn7SHUqqjv4.jpg (508x768, 85K)

10/10

Vespertine > Debut > Homogenic >>> everything else I've heard

Why do you omit Selma Songs, that is an album among her best. These Bjork threads are always the straightforward "albums" but you just forget some of her best work. Get it together, guys!

Homogenic is the best

Attached: B52C5C04-92AD-4DE9-9054-0BB487B7D695.jpg (500x375, 33K)

Homogenic > Medulla > Vespertine > Vulnicura > Debut > Post > Volta > Biophilia > Utopia

I’ve seen it all was robbed of an oscar, fuck

Vespertine > Homogenic > Post > Medulla > Biophilia > Debut > Vulnicura > Utopia > Volta

bretty gud

Why do all of her albums have herself on the cover? Is she that vain?

Maybe because it's her album you know

Many artists have albums that don't have themselves plastered all over the cover on every one.

Maybe it has to do with the fact that her albums are generally very intimate and tied to her as a person as well as her emotions at the time.

Fantano's ranking was actually correct.
Unlike his Radiohead ranking.

No it wasn't

Homogenic=Vespertine
Medulla
Biophilia
Debut

Ass

Volta=Utopia

There's no rules in music plus she is gorgeous as fuck and a big fashion symbol, no need for anyone else

Ah, so you're excusing it because you think she's gorgeous, got it.

>excusing it
Nothing to be excused. This is like asking why performance artists use their own bodies in their work, or demanding an 'excuse' for someone creating self-portraits. She's a celeb, people like her, she features herself on the cover, stop trying to make it about some pathology within her personality.

lol y u so mad 4 about her album covers did you want to be in them? I don't blame you really so do i

I prefer seeing well drawn album covers, it seems kinda lazy and one-note to simply always put yourself on the cover.

I know what you mean with the lazy thing but she isn't lazy it will take her a while to do makeup and those godly costumes plus the shekels for budget, alot of people now just resort to photoshop and crappy after effects for videos but not bjork

utopia>vespertine>post>homogenic> vulnicura>medulla>biophilia>debut>volta

Attached: IMG_3562.jpg (636x944, 119K)

Post more rare Bjorks