Am I literally the only person who knows what's in the briefcase?

Am I literally the only person who knows what's in the briefcase?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retroreflector
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no, everyone who has seen the picture of the yellow bulb knows.

It's not supposed to be anything, so it doesn't matter.

no I mean in the narrative of the film

Are you really gonna make me give you a hint this early?

>It's not supposed to be anything
wut thats literally impossible

for starters the bulb has already been brought up

duh

*and in case you dont know what I mean by this

process of elimination

it aint stacks of benjamins

In reality its a bulb of course, but within the film it is not supposed to be anything except "something that is valuable".

There is nothing deep or interesting here.

OP is just a faggot.

It's a briefcase full of those chocolate gold coins.

A Plot device?

Well, it has to be something that emits a lot of yellow light.

I think it's a miniature sun. That'd be pretty valuable.

again

process of elimination

>There is nothing deep or interesting here.
and you are very wrong. There's even a huge clue in the film.

It's souls

They tell you in the movie, it's dirty laundry

It's Marsellus' soul, duh.

since this thread hasnt exactly been going exceptionally well I'll go ahead and start giving hints

you're warmer

dont do that muh elvis costume OP, you cunt.

What would happen if a miniature ice sun collided with a miniature, normal lava sun?

Krugerrands or other gold stuff? Perhaps even a foot made of gold?
A golden little box Tarantino farted into while harrassing little girls?

Maybe it's a jar of really good royal jelly? Or a cup of Jimmy's coffee.
Can't be the soul of Marsellus, everybody knows niggers don't have a soul. But maybe it's the souls of other guys so Marsellus can feed on them?
Is the nigger the devil?

shut the fuck up punk

its dirty laundry

nope and the bandaid is completely unrelated

at least I certainly havent connected it

and of course there's nothing definitive because there are two general areas of possibility

1. something that exists only in the world of pulp fiction
2. something that exists in the real world but has only been given this much significance in the world of pulp fiction

there is a theory that says its wallace soul, but my question is why would wallace give his soul to someone else ? or how did his soul get in others hands lol

It would become a regular miniature rock sun

now play nice with my digits

>Krugerrands
I'll give you another hint this one from the movie

>Is that what i think it is?
>...it's beautiful.

Marsellus Wallace's soul

Reservoir Dogs diamonds

>soul
Souls aren't real, retards.

because you're a smug 12 year old faggot is why

diamonds don't glow yellow

*and actually I just negated this which I admit I literally just made up
it literally has to be this
1. something that exists only in the world of pulp fiction

technically speaking

I'll give you another hint but this is what I was trying to fit with #2

and no do not ask me about it because I wont answer

they got bamboozled though and didn't get away with the case

keep on this trail and you might get it

why, my peenus weanus of course :)

hahah! :D

it's my weeeeeenus peanus! :) hahah

ITT: Am I literally the only person who knows what's in the briefcase? - No, the answer is, of course, my peanus weenus :D

hahaha!

alright but how did the fuck get the case in the first place lol ? i mean how can they get to it

>it's a retarded fan theory thread

kys

ok if we're going to start getting rude and vulgar

a portal to hell!
kill yourself.

portals to hell glow red, not yellow

see

the couple was playing checkers while Marcellus Wallace was playing 4D chess.

Do us all a favor and shut the fuck up.

see

Hey guys, what was in the box in the movie Se7en?

By the way, whatever you say is actually the wrong answer because I think its something else entirely.

and since I had to repost the 666 code again I'll go ahead and explain this

Its the magic square talisman of the sun demon. Its literally the origin of 666 and 100% what the bible is referring to. "calculate the number" is a very specific reference to this because all the numbers add up to 666 and it is "magic" for among other supposed reasons that every line including diagonal adds up to 111

No one would ever say its beautiful though.

but why does it emit yellow light

It's the soul of Elvis's gold suit wrapped around an Oscar that is made from the Reservoir Dogs diamonds. It is known as MacGuffin's holy grail.
Tony Rocky Horror knew about it.

It's a suitcase nuke.

It was a glowing 1000 degree knife

thats not it

but whatever it is literally has to be golden and is of course simply reflecting light. I mean I'm certainly open to suggestions that its literally emitting light.

The nuke Marsellus wanted to stick up Butch's ass when he's in Indochina?

its a plebbler. a device made to fit exactly in a suitcase but also emit a light

you're actually closer than you think and may in fact fit all the criteria. But would someone ever call a knife, no matter how ornate it is, so beautiful that they literally look like they're going to start crying? Sure maybe it could be beautiful but to the point of tears?

Who gives a shit what's in the briefcase?
It literally does not matter.
It's not like the 3 seashells thing where the joke is the audience doesn't know, it really doesn't matter what's in the briefcase at all and no one cares. Most people don't even think about the fact that we never get to see what's in it, they just assume it's money or whatever.

>simply reflecting light
this is obviously not the case, it is clearly emitting light in excess of its surroundings

glowsticks maybe

also would gold actually make a good knife?

In its purest form, it is a bright, slightly reddish yellow, dense, soft, malleable, and ductile metal.

it is something that you think

>They expect one of us in the suitcase, brother

im not very good at chemistry but i think it might react badly to some food

Nazi scalps.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retroreflector

It was a jar of fireflies.

It fits all the criteria.
Marcellus would obviously be moved to tears upon seeing nature's beauty, being a cityboy gangster.

I actually also know what this is

the fact there there are 3 shells is simple etiquette

think about it

ok I actually have to go

Its a crucifix that specifically only exists in the world of pulp fiction that would be comparabl to the holy grail which is what i would guess but that wouldnt fit in the suitcase

It was a wireless lava lamp, the guy's reaction was from a memory associated with lava lamps, such as a bull fucking his mom which tarentino would be proud of.

isn't 666 number of the beast

Wow great answer faggot, makes no sense at all

Do not return

the plot

KYS

the macguffin

It's a portal to another dimension, the movie is two different timelines

its a big golden dildo

Well sure, it's not the answer. It's a clue.

I'm Sup Forumstant anyway so don't worry cool breeze

>No one would ever say its beautiful though.
why?

You guys are fucking plebs.

It's the Comstock haul.

Marcellus was possessed by the ghost of George Hearst, the mining magnate of the 19th century, and the briefcase contains his cursed gold from the Mexico Comstock. Jesus fucking Christ, how do you idiots not know this? Tarantula said it himself

it's a fucking yellow usb you fucking idiots

he has bunch of childhood photos saved on it and they are really precious to him. god damn this autistic fucking board.

underrated

I always thought it was Marsellus Wallace's soul.

It really isn't supposed to be anything?

Wow in one answer! Well done user. A slightly new Breville Toastie Maker is on its way to you

well maybe they could but its essentially just a chart of numbers, and like a knife, even if it were beautiful I dont think they would be moved to the brink of tears. Again they could and I wish it were but that would be many times removed from reality compared to a crucifix.

It's supposed to be plot device. What's in it doesn't actually matter.

Hi Quentin, sucked on any good feet recently?

also there's no historical evidence that there was a special one compared to for example the holy grail. The magic square talisman of the sun demon was apparently something that a lot of people would wear. I assume. Its a real thing and what the bible is referring to and a talisman is something you wear. A crucifix is only removed from reality in that its a cross not a cup and the concession that everyone would recognize what the holy grail looked like anyway

No, but Eric Stolz bought some cd of erotic phone calls or something (this was many many years ago) that I kind of randomly put on a display shelf when I worked at a record store.

The briefcase is a novelty cigarette lighter?

kek

kinda weird because in real life "illuminati" aka rich fucks with power, masons and shit are obsessed with 666 and the sun

It's a reference to Kiss Me Deadly you dumbasses.

I always just assumed they were gold bars. No interest at all in thinking of alternative ideas.

nice connection

I mean it could fit but its just less plausible.

>Is that what I think it is?

>all these plebs dead wrong
IT WAS EARTH ALL ALONG YOU DOLTS

well sure but not solely

>le ebin mcguffin

this

Are you talking about the game theory that it's Wallace's soul?

It's not the spear of destiny faggot

Yeah you're the only one thats seen Kiss Me Deadly, you're the only one in all of history. How'd you get the tape dude, I heard the Commies destroyed all traces of the movie but then gave a screening at Tarantinos house when he was 10 years old

nope, your mistake is thinking that Tarantula is an intelligent film maker who has hidden meaning behind his work.

none of his movies are that deep, he just throws in a bunch of references from the movies he saw as a child, with some funny dialog and a lot of NIGGER and there you go.

It's something that Tarantino will come back to when he runs out of ideas and writes a tie-in with Pulp Fiction.

You're right- you're not very good at chemistry