wildcard spaghetti policy goddamnit implication kitten mittons

i thought old lady house was really good
the waterpark episode too
didnt like the first one though

daily reminder

>season 9+
This started in season 8 tbqhwy.

charlie is pretty weird these days
from episode to episode he can go from being basically non-functionally retarded to being the only guy with any clue whats going on and how to work towards a goal

daily reminder this show is awful and has only 2-3 interesting episodes.

I want to eat out Artemis's bleached asshole

>it's another "Charlie is retarded" episode

>you will never have bacon rain down upon you as Artemis bangs you in a Wendy's dumpster
This show is in desperate need of another good Artemis episode.

last episode was funny. this one wasn't

9 seasons of crawling naked in sofas is exactly the stuff that makes an eccentric millionaire become DUDE DUSGUSTING. That's character development, everyone is Sunny was a horrible human for a decade and now it's leaving a mark on them

is there a better scene than this, as meme as it is aside?

youtube.com/watch?v=TzaVd6zl2bA

>lazy writing is character development

HELLO COME RIGHT IN

dee can't smile without showing her age

Who else /season 1 only/? The rest is leddit-tier

I am pilot only

>dude psychopath rapist lmao

the only one im ok with

It seriously does not get better than this.

>mfw Charlie devolved into Frank's retarded sidekick

Dennis and Dee Go On Welfare was pretty gud tho, if only for the scene where they buy crack.

dumbass it's called character development. it's not like time froze in 2006, these characters have been changing and growing for the past 10 years. and with all the horrible shit they try to pull, it's no wonder they turned out to be horrible disgusting people.

>Sitcom
>Character development

Every season has good and bad episodes. This season has been one horrible episode, one great episode, and one average episode so far.

S1 has no bad episodes.

Charlie Got Molested is one of my most hated episodes and I have no idea why.

The only way to hate Charlie Got Molested is to have been molested yourself.
Who touched you, user?

Tons of sitcoms have character development, usually it's just the main group all becoming more poorly functioning, exaggerated and self indulgent versions of themselves because writing the same kinds of plots for years gets boring and the writers need a way to one-up themselves. See: Friends, Seinfeld, It's Always Sunny, etc.

I WILL

i feel like sunny is making its chars act like usual as a hidden agenda to lampoon those types of people but its just resulting it it being the same show

I say this because I like to assume comedy was the only goal in the beginning

Some creep, it left me very sad.

new ep is fine. So far the better start than season 11 even with the shitty s12e1 episode. Dee made a smut film was still worse

it's almost like they turned the natural character development of the first few seasons into a joke, where the characters become caricatures of themselves

>final episode
>Frank dies
>without their funding or Frank setting up crazy scenarios the Gang slowly slides back into their Season 1 selves

Did anyone else watch last night's episode?
It rested on a couple of recycled jokes, but honestly I was laughing non-stop. Best of the season so far

Our fuel is WOLF COLA!

>Tfw LITERALLY impossible to find season 7,8,9 anywhere on the internet that isn't some shitty streaming site

feels fucking bad bros. Where do you guys watch it?

its called flanderization

they even made fun of this in one of the episodes.

Torrent it, faggot

Anyone else notice what they've done to Dennis this season? They dialed his narcissism and womanizing traits way the fuck back. He almost feels like the gangs voice of reason, and the gang shouldn't have one of those

same 2bh

Charlie's character has been feeling so off, imo.

Which one would you say is great?

I thought it was an okay episode. The ending was good, imo.

Is season 12 the end for them? The last 2 eps aren't listed on Wikipedia. I don't know if that's normal, but if not, I assume they're going to wrap it up or possibly Danny Devito is going to leave.

Netflix you poor fuck

Iirc, they are signed for season 12 and 13.

it's on netflix you dolt

imdb lists till s14

Not here you dolt.

How is that a hated episode? It's hilarious. S1 is golden.

t. child abuse victim

He said "my"

use a VPN you goob, you can get american netflix by placing your location in the states

Did anyone feel like Dennis's "bitch" felt forced? First bitch in Sunny I didn't enjoy

Charlie Wants An Abortion is in my top ten desu.

The gang quite frequently has a voice of reason, it just depends on the episode. Mac and Dee were the voices of reason in plenty of early season episodes. Hell, Charlie has even played the straight guy in probably half a dozen episodes. It really depends on the set up of the episode.

Besides, I wouldn't say they dialed him back at all. I didn't get that feeling with the water park or old lady house and I CERTAINLY didn't get it when he started talking about eating a bucket of fried dog. He's still quintessentially crazy and narcissistic, they've just veered slightly away from "lol heads in freezers, I probably rape and kill young women" because they did a lot of that in Season 11 and are probably saving some of those kinds of jokes for the upcoming episode, "Making Dennis Reynolds A Murderer".

I haven't enjoyed the 'bitch' comments to Dee for a long time, and the bird jokes even longer.

Artemis confirmed best sunny girl

I think Glenn was just improvising when he saw the phone.

Seconded.

Didn't he say stupid idiot.

I really liked the new episode.

It has the "classic sunny" feel to it that the other episodes have been lacking.

now you know what people who criticize sunny here think like

i.e. they dont even watch it they just shit on it

Also probably way better in bed than Dee.

He said 'yes, bitch' right to her face when she asked him about the clock.

Literally the episode's best laugh. It made up the unusual for Sunny "did we have to wait till you come from bed bath and beyond for this clock you can place in the table XD lolol" bit.

For the most part true
Fuck you. Frank's back in business and the dinner episode are top 5 all time tier. There's a couple sticks in the mud there but sunny stopped being perfect during season 6.

after his comments on dogs last episode, I think we're okay
he played the part of the rich, corporate mouth-piece so well

The sad thing is the retard who made that picture thought it was insightful

I watched Franks back in business yesterday in prep for the new episode, and while its good, its not top 5. The gang dines out, however, just might be. If not, it's definitely top 10

this weeks ep sucked. where the fuck did Charlie and mac got those fight milk stuff so quickly and if it was a big fucking thing how they didn't know about it? they knew UFC so how they were so so clueless. only good thing in this ep was Dennis and dogs.

go to any hippies screen printing shop with a $100 and you will be treated like a king.

>All of us have become so goddamn weird

I didn't say that season 8 was shit, just that they became the full-on caricatures of themselves at that point. It wasn't a bad thing yet because it was the logical descent from season 7, but they haven't really had anywhere to go since then. Consequently, the show has *mostly* been stuck in a rut and shitty since season 9.

I have yet to laugh watching this season

What a decline

I saw one episode of this show at a friends house the other night.

How the fuck does this get compared to Seinfeld?

The acting is awful. The characters are beyond bland, almost non-existent. They turn The Office style of non-acting up to the extremes, to the point where they are literally just saying lines in an ironic sort of voice, but not actually doing any acting whatsoever. It's especially glaring when every single character is on-screen at once, which happens a fucking lot for some reason.

Not a single character was funny or entertaining, especially not the two who are obviously SUPPOSED to be funny (the guy with the high-pitched voices and Dany de Vito's character). All they do is remind the audience how devoid of talent the writers are, and how devoid of range the cast are.

What the literal fuck is the appeal of this show?

Which episode?

I would agree with you on this episode. Seems like there's no acting going on at all, everyone is phoning it in, line delivery is shit, they're just relying on established cliches and doing nothing with them. Didn't see that in the last episode.

yeah mac's mom was kinda funny last episode tho
feel like they went full sjw and forgot to be funny this season

after i stopped binge drinking and going through withdrawals, i had a better understanding of this episode.

In what way?

It's not really character development as much as flanderization but while for most shows it means it's time to end, it's always Sunny is very self aware about it and uses it as a strength

At least Charlie's Work ep was amazing.

they don't really have to make laugh a contrarian retard on a Taiwanese masturbation forum to be good

I hate people like you. You're always quick to blame lazy writing for shit but with sunny that is not the case. They've said since the show started that they were going to make everyone more and more crazy as it went on and the problem is they've done it too well. There is no specific point where they become "flanderized", they have been slowly developing these characters for over 10 years and they've done it so subtly that autists like you can't even see it. You watch old episodes then watch a new one and think they've gotten lazy, while ignoring everything that happened between. Is the show as good as it used to be? Absolutely not, anyone that says it is is either being contrarian or they're genuinely retarded. Is it because of laziness on their part? Not a fucking chance, they've simply run out of great ideas and now they just have decent ones.
TL;DR rewatch the show from the beginning retards, the characters gradually develop over time

>remind me who you are again
Did Dennis really do this impression or did they dub Luther's voice in?

tru

The main argument about the late seasons is that they have became crazier but is anyone the same person as they were 10 years ago?

what episode was the peak of the show for you?
mac and charlie die pt1 is the best ep imho

You honestly don't know what you are talking about

I discuss Sunny with my friend a lot, how it is basically one of the only shows to kind of use flanderization to its advantage. It still might not be the best but it does it way better than most shows

Oh nevermind...
You are agreeing with people that you quoted...

For example mention flanderization but say it is a strength and part of the show, just like you.

tldr you and i both have bad reading comprehension and disagree with people who agree.

They could afford to lose a few pounds.

S10 best episodes: Being Frank and Mountain Rules

False. It's not flanderisation, as that is something that is accidental and something that happens when the writers quit caring. With sunny it is the exact opposite, they care so much that they've put in enough time and effort to develop their characters so slowly that mongs like you think it's flanderisation. It's literally character development. Had it not been documented since the beginning I would agree with you but ever since the start of the show they've said they're going to make them dive deeper and deeper into degeneracy (paraphrased), which they have been doing from day 1. Simply put? Fucking pottery. They've managed their goal so well that people don't notice it and blame it on the things that go wrong with other shows.

me in the back

>tfw you will never bang Artemis in a dumpster

BLAST MAH NIPS

4 > 2 > 3 > 1
Can we all agree on this?

Switch 1 and 3 and it's accurate.

Right.

So you are arguing over semantics basically, but quoted people that agree with you. Just letting you know.

Anyone else feel like this Wolf Cola episode made it very obvious they have a DIVERSE writing staff?
>muh people are scared of strong women
>muh friend has issues with women
>muh middle aged man who has accomplished nothing

i havent watched this new season yet but you make it sound really shitty

What they said is true though.