Sup Forums !!!! This is really good !!!!!!!!!

Sup Forums !!!! This is really good !!!!!!!!!

Attached: 9C1FC4CB-5E0E-4B06-8811-F1B53CD3BCA5.jpg (1200x1200, 40K)

user !!!! it's really not !!!!!!!!

Yeah it is

but you're pretty late to the party, on announcing it user

Attached: monopoly-guy.gif-w=321.gif (321x345, 53K)

Aaaah it's funny because it's March 2018 and not March 2015.

IFFY

it's pretty good

try /bleep/ threads if you want more

there currently isn't one but that's about standard

rocktard genre-tourist-core

Look, another trip tard with no taste

>Jamie XX

Attached: What-Year-Is-It[1].jpg (500x372, 22K)

laughing my fucking ass off at a jamie xx fan telling anybody they have no taste
literally laughing at my screen

Worst trip
even if if you're right on this one occasion

>wow i hate you but you're right
I'm starting a fucking tally for these kinds of posts. I'm definitely above a dozen this month already.

Dishonest house music

trip fags don't have taste

>

Attached: F9ECC03B-591B-46A2-A894-76CFD836D36E.png (201x250, 5K)

stop shitposting

you've posted nothing shit all day

Attached: stump.jpg (800x445, 49K)

not my fault tall boys are 4.99/6

please kill yourself

Tripfags are fucking cancer. If you want to make a name for yourself, go to Reddit. You're going against the whole fucking system of Sup Forums.

Attached: uUyR6kg.gif (320x179, 485K)

the quest to find the saltiest fanbase on Sup Forums continues with a new contender

Tell me 1 reason why you are a tripfag. "Tripfriends are important for contribution"
It literally details every single thread you're in, it contributes nothing but negativity. On top of that, you're the most cancerous of them all. So tell me once again, why have a trip if not for making a name for yourself, while also bringing down the whole fucking board?

Attached: automatic response.png (1000x835, 122K)

Every single point in your fucking picture I've already proven wrong in my previous post. You're cancerous, you derail every thread and there's nothing vibrant about the mood here, only negativity. Also, you NEVER take responsibility, you shitpost all day (no one can really believe that those are the opinions of a normal human being) but you never accept it. So, once again, tell me why you are a tripfag.

this is all bullshit though, you're not taking responsibility for your posts, as still literally nobody knows you outside of the internet. all it does is making you feel somewhat superior, because you THINK you are putting your head out there with every opinion, but all it does is making people call you a tripfag instead of a plain old faggot.
and you're the worst of them tripfags btw

kill yourself tripfag
you need to go back

>fanbase
you don't understand Sup Forums yet

the best thing about you though, is the fact that you literally believe you're so superior, that you will automatically discard every response you get, even when it's thought-out and actually proves you wrong. every response you get looks like "reee faggot tripfag i like dicks" in your head. fuck you and your entire race of tripfags
am mad

>I've already proven wrong
didn't realize that throwing a temper tantrum constituted a refutation

settle down, children

Heh, when will these anonfags learn amirite??

why don't you use a filter?

Attached: faggot.jpg (505x568, 70K)

>not even thinking about any of the arguements made and brushing them off as childish ragetyping
Bro, seriously, fuck off. This is embarrassing, you're acting like a stubborn 5 year old you fucking manchild.

>gets mad that I dismiss posts as childish ragetyping
>while childishly ragetyping a post to me
your post: dismissed

How can one person be this autistic? Seriously, explain it to me. Does anyone in real life actually like you?

if you think that people behave the same way irl as they do on Sup Forums then you might be the autistic one

>admitting to just seeking attention on Sup Forums
That's actually quite sad, user. I mean, you're here pretty much 24/7 and you just admitted that you're not even serious about it. Talk about a wasted life. I'm sorry for you. Good luck and good bye.

Attached: Lj0hqIV.jpg (640x960, 111K)

gay version of nolovedeepweb

>>>admitting to just seeking attention on Sup Forums
the mental gymnastics you guys pull could win a gold medal
never change, kids

>doing all of this shit, not even for attention but for literally nothing
That's even sadder. Dude you're not making it better. It just gets sadder and sadder.

we're all wasting time, im just having more fun than you while I do it

considering I'm only browsing Sup Forums on my phone when I'm waiting for something and no one else is currently around, I'm spending my time and don't waste it. What you're doing, and that fucking 24/7, is rather sad.

lol im writing a research paper while i shitpost

Well I'm glad you know to spend your time effectively and how to concentrate.

concentration is a buzzword for people who dont have natural talent ;)

Why do you even post here?

thanks for making this thread about you somehow instead of talking about music

Highschool was sick

I WILL NAME MYSELF ON ANONYMUS MONGOLIOAN CARPET CVLEANING BOARD SO PEOPLE WILL REMEMBER ME AND UPVOTE

Attached: 1513182609990.jpg (588x823, 109K)

LOOOK AT MY NAME REMEM BER ME GIVE MEATENTION OOOOOO I NEEED ATENTIOPN MY NAME MY NAME MY NAME MY NAME MY NAME EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1507119579983.png (645x729, 91K)

obsessed

POSTING ON A SITE WICH EXISTS AROUND ANONYMOYTI BUYTGI WILL NAEM MY SELFS SO PEOPLE REVOCGNISE ME AHAHHAHAAUJAAHJA HAHADDS*HNDASDFFNSBFDBIF TEGBREwgrfes4ogvt nlsji.pfgbhxdcjfj

Attached: 1512353835297.png (620x581, 16K)

LASIOOOK AT MY ANMEAAAA NAME REMEMBER MEEEEE GIVE ME ATRTENTION I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED IT GOING AGAINST GTHE GRAIN THATTS ME YMY PERSONALITY JUST REMEMBER MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1509753620144.png (445x383, 121K)

INSTAGRAM GOT TAHT AREDDIT GOT THAT FDACEBOOK GOT THAT ALL SOCIALY MADIA IR NEEEEEED IT ATTENTION I CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVEEEEEEEEEEEE JKUST KNOW ME I POST I NAME YOU REVOCNISE UOPTVOTEWEEAWJSJGAJ

Attached: 1509049316540.png (679x769, 65K)

NOW IMN YO=U HAHYAHAHAA IM A NEMEEE NAME ON ANOYMUOUS SITE YOU KLNOW ME ATTENTION I GET NOW AHAHAHAH REDDIT I NEED NIO MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1508977452571.png (211x239, 6K)

>why did this thread about this forgotten meme album end up getting over 50 repl-

Attached: 1520124576228.gif (225x180, 188K)

IIIIII GO TO A SI)*TE BASED ARIYUND ANONYMITY BUT HAZSXHAHJSHHADHA I USE ANEM SO PEOPLE REMEMBE RMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME

Attached: 1509060988184.png (645x729, 93K)

obsessed

AHHAHAA YOU ARAE OBESESSSD NNOT ME IIM; N*OPT REDDOIT IO NAME MY SELF ON ANONYMPUIS ANPONPIYMPÃ…IUS IMGAE SITE AHAHSHAHHAAHAHASSHS A HA HAHSHDASNFGLFGHA

Attached: 1508971982581.png (498x467, 17K)

AHFSA OLSFAHLS CHECK OUT MY NAME AITS FUNNY IU WILL RMEMEBER ME GIVE MER ATTENTIPO n GIVE ME ATTENITON GIVE ;ME ATTENTION GIVE M;E ATTENTION GIVE ME ATTENITON ATTENTIPO n GIVE ME ATTENITON GIVE ;ME ATTENTION GIVE M;E ATTENTION GIVE ME ATTENITON ATTENTIPO n GIVE ME ATTENITON GIVE ;ME ATTENTION GIVE M;E ATTENTION GIVE ME ATTENITON ATTENTIPO n GIVE ME ATTENITON GIVE ;ME ATTENTION GIVE M;E ATTENTION GIVE ME ATTENITON

Attached: 1509808276600.png (211x239, 6K)

ATTENTIPO n GIVE ME ATTENITON GIVE ;ME ATTENTION GIVE M;E ATTENTION GIVE ME ATTENITON ATTENTIPO n GIVE ME ATTENITON GIVE ;ME ATTENTION GIVE M;E ATTENTION GIVE ME ATTENITON ATTENTIPO n GIVE ME ATTENITON GIVE ;ME ATTENTION GIVE M;E ATTENTION GIVE ME ATTENITON ATTENTIPO n GIVE ME ATTENITON GIVE ;ME ATTENTION GIVE M;E ATTENTION GIVE ME ATTENITON ATTENTIPO n GIVE ME ATTENITON GIVE ;ME ATTENTION GIVE M;E ATTENTION GIVE ME ATTENITON ATTENTIPO n GIVE ME ATTENITON GIVE ;ME ATTENTION GIVE M;E ATTENTION GIVE ME ATTENITON ATTENTIPO n GIVE ME ATTENITON GIVE ;ME ATTENTION GIVE M;E ATTENTION GIVE ME ATTENITON ATTENTIPO n GIVE ME ATTENITON GIVE ;ME ATTENTION GIVE M;E ATTENTION GIVE ME ATTENITON ATTENTIPO n GIVE ME ATTENITON GIVE ;ME ATTENTION GIVE M;E ATTENTION GIVE ME ATTENITON ATTENTIPO n GIVE ME ME

Attached: 1515432854305.jpg (688x671, 119K)

I hate him too you sperg, however he will always win if you keep responding to him

obsessed

Delete this board

I love this thread

I AM SILLY

Say what you will about tripfags, and don't get me wrong they are horrible, but at least the REALLY autistic ones such as Quentin leave us with gold such as this. Just an utterly stupid and hilarious image.

Best post ITT

This is pretty much a prime example on why trips don't care about discussion and only want attention.

This thread, albeit a pretty shitty OP was 100% derailed by some delusional tripfag who wanted attention.

>tfw i just wanted to talk about the album

Attached: 123.png (453x40, 3K)

lol how badly does it sting that people would rather talk about me than your flavor of the month meme album that stopped being relevant years ago

you must be an only child or something

bet it stings a lot