Neverendum Fraud

They are onto us lads.

Quick! We need more of our Vatican and N Korea brothers to win (invalidate) this petition!

We need to deploy more of our Sup Forums troops to these countries!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_least_populous_countries

Links:
petition.parliament.uk/petitions/131215.json
archive.is/2ctr8

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/rgiiPbww
heatst.com/uk/exclusive-brexit-2nd-referendum-petition-a-4-chan-prank-bbc-report-it-as-real/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We are recruiting more Popes here!

Bump, just for kek

pastebin your script mang.

bump, they just deleted all the North Korea and Vatican ones and switched them over to UK votes. Also we need more sandwich island votes, as well as antarctica votes

see pic related

doing god's work. Deus Vult!

kek

Don't pin this shit on us, we had nothing to do with it.

Next step is to reveal (let it SLIP)that the fucker who started this was a 4chaner and that this shit is one entire prank and always has been.

Well apparently, they're not showing so make your fraud bots less blatant in terms of countries and document them to show how they've listed them in the UK one for example

how many people from the falklands voted?

answer: not enough

Someone should pull all the names from the Yad Vashem Holocaust victims database and have them sign it.

Vatican and North Korean votes are already deleted

bump for attention

So did 3 million UK people actually sign this or are the bots mass spamming uk votes as well?

yes

so start voting for something else. Gibraltar would be the next best target. population of 30k

it went from 300,000 uk votes for several days to 2 million within an hour

you do the math

Yea, I had 22k+ signatures as North Korea and they removed em a bit earlier.

The auto-sign script is also not working at the moment, since they blocked the disposable domains.

>We removed 5% of fake "signatures" (how do you "sign" something on the internet?)

no use web.archive.org
and compare the number yourself.
on 25.6 between 10:10pm and 10:30pm the data was manipulated.
UK signs went up from around 350.000 to 2.400.000 without the total number increasing.

>so start voting for something else. Gibraltar would be the next best target. population of 30k
The script doesn't work anymore

Try Pitcairn Islands, GO GO GO

Oh and also, do it with funny names and document them, if they bite the b8 we can then present our evidence of false votes to Breitbart for example

pastebin.com/rgiiPbww

>saippuakauppias
Suomi stronk.

how does this shit work

LOL
heatst.com/uk/exclusive-brexit-2nd-referendum-petition-a-4-chan-prank-bbc-report-it-as-real/

>neverendum

lol

CRASHING THIS PETITION

W O R L D S T A R

Everyone wave to the camera!

Aw man

What are you guys aiming to do here? Add enough suspicious votes to cancel the petition?

It's never going to pass anyway, this is just for shits and giggles.

Are you the iranian guy that started all this?
We need a new disposable email provider

The petition could get 40 million legit British votes and it would still be a joke. Just fucking with #bremainmissles

When I run the script it says "Fuck"
I think we've done what was needed, it was legitimized by pretty much every source

yup, the bomb is set

where did the addional votes come from ?

Well done, lads.

No fucking way only 77k were fake

What about the 2 million signatures that suddenly changed from foreign to british?

Hello, Persian brother.

>tfw they talk about you

Sup Forums is actively supporting remain

WHY?

You don't understand how this works...

LOL

gj Swedebro
we don't you dense motherfucker

>Yad Vashem Holocaust victims database

Where does one find all the names, kind sir?

Plan:
>get 6 million votes with holocaust victim names
>country: Germany
>OY VEY THE SHOAH VICTIMS HAVE RISEN

We have employed the migrants tactics. As they are claiming to be refugees we are claiming to be remainders. They can't tell the difference and thus must be voided.

what are you a racist??

how to run? Please assume I am a retard when explaining, because I am a retard.

THEY CAN'T PROVE ANYTHING, WE DINDU NUFFIN

>Sup Forums memes brexit into existence
>activity destroys any attempt to halt the happening
Is this meme magic?

They tried secretly adding 2 million votes at 21:30, so we are going to blatantly add 2 million votes now.

see

you think they will care as long as they have additional signatures?

you think this will stay in the headlines for long?

havent you learned anything?

Everyone in the world can "sign" the petition
Bots can easily boost vote for vatican city
Data are manipulated
Mainstream media takes the bait

Because we realize how important it is for UK to be culturally rape-- I mean, enriched to deat-- I mean, to non racistness.

>Brexit: Expats denied say in EU referendum due to missing postal votes demand re-run after scandal is revealed
LMFAO

If you don't know what you are doing you shouldn't be doing it. Learn Python Newfag.

They deleted all the obvious fake ones - Vatican for example.

All the fake British ones though - nope.

Utter balls

Looks like a simple python code - compile and run

They had already passed the 100,000 signatures required to get the House of Commons to discuss the notion of a 2nd referendum. It makes difference if they have 100,001 or 1,000,000,000

A 2nd referendum will never happen, it will be immediately thrown out by the House of Commons.

>learn python newfag
no thanks, I don't have the autism

Torpedoing the petition. Just sit back and enjoy Hans.

tell us how it works faggit

It makes no difference, I meant to say.

i agree

they don't care as long as they get their signatures. if it is something that can be ignored, it will be.

>Implying those with the skill to code have autism.
>Implying you want to know how to be an autist.

Download Python 3.5 and then copy paste the paste in a .py and run it

>it's okay to spam UK shit blatantly
>vatican city?? nuh-uh

We need to think of a new strategy..

Google for "How to run a python script".

I won't explain it, because the script does not work anymore.

so public support does not matter at all when it will be discussed in your parlament house of duke shitheads or whatever you britbongs have? Really???

>being this rustled
thanks bud

They have deleted the ones from westminster at least

>Programming a script to swear in anger
Closest thing to AI that has been made.

Somebody test if they made it impossible to vote from lets say Kosovo or something?

Alright lads

Where do I sign?

>so public support does not matter at all
We just had a fucking referendum, m8.
The public have spoken.

A poxy online petition by butthurt Remainians doesn't mean shit. Especially one that has had any credibility removed by skyrocketing by 2 million votes within an hour and receiving impossible numbers of signatures from North Korea and Vatican City.

In all fairness someone could py2exe it.

>What are you guys aiming to do here?

Get some cheap laughs. Watching the pro-Remain media literally stumble over themselves to cheer on a fake petition as their last hope for staying in the EU is fucking hysterical.

Seeing the fallout after the weekend as they all scramble to disavow the fake petition they all championed will be even more hilarious.

If the vote JUST lost to more than the number of signatures on the petition, what would it matter?

Seems to me you don't like the outcome of democracy.

What the fuck.

R A R E
A
R
E

Can you tell me where can I fetch that proxy?

>tfw you cucked yourself into poverty

Kim is it you?

whoever it is using the bots, use this post code so she gets in shit.

Published support doesn't matter because the debate doesn't matter. Brexit can't be stopped now even if we wanted it to. This is just entertainment.

So if the vote was "remain," there'd be no second referendum, but if it's not what the globalists want they just keep re voting until they get what they want?

>"cucked yourself into poverty"
>tfw the ftse 100 only dropped 3%
>3% drop is now poverty inducing market crash

romania get your shit together what the fuck are you talking about?

the media is already trying to potray it as people regretting their vote for leave and of course that it is non-binding. have you not watch any teli you wanker? as if the people signing the pettition are all people who voted for leave.

#bregret