What is the worst film made in the last 30 or so years

Non meme asnwers appreciated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FLGTQEHwOyU
youtube.com/watch?v=vTp0UZCpcB0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

mars needs moms

Garden State.

Zach Braff is the worst thing to happen to cinema and the industry.

The Room
Birdemic
Great Wall

Either that or Attack of the Clones. I consider both to be the biggest insults to cinema.

The Hillz

problem child 3

TFA

Plagiarism
Mary Sue (fanfiction-tier)
Invalidates the previous movies
Big budget
Acting is subpar to at best, passable

It is arguably the worst based on all those factors.

Phantom menace is a quadrillion times worse than the clones, dude

Independence Day:
The start of the death of cinema.

At least Phantom Menace makes sense, Clones is just downright confusing and a chore to watch.

unironically this, id4 was the original transformers/capeshit

My friend made us watch some horror film where the ghost wanted her teeth back or something, probably that.

10,000 bc

The Howling: New Moon Rising
youtube.com/watch?v=FLGTQEHwOyU

No contest

youtube.com/watch?v=vTp0UZCpcB0

This garbage. I would rather sit through Birdemic or any of that than try this again. So fucking stupid, walked out when they started burning forest animals alive for some fucking reason. Apparently the movie gets worse from there and has one of the dumbest twist endings of all time, real Shamalamadingdong crap.

Primer

GREENED

I always thought it was funny how people made the president's speech out to be iconic when it was pure cringe you only sat through because you knew there were going to be more spaceship vs fighter plane battles later.

This is one of the best mystery films made in the last 30 years. stfu
The plane crash oner alone makes sure this movie doesnt belong itt

Rogue One.

bvs

any capeshit flick

as a kid it was a good pop corn flick as an adult it really does go into cringe territory

my vote goes for Prometheus.

Death Proof. Long periods of meaningless, boring dialogue, interspersed with extreme violence seemingly designed to impress edgy 12-year-olds. It's just awful all-round.

Mad Max Fury Road, for the fucked up frame timing. If you want fast motion then shoot fast motion, don't pretend you can skip frames in post-production. Film look is bad enough already without this bullshit.

Lost in Translation. Boring normalfags being bored, with the infamous "fuck you audience" ending.

It's particularly annoying because I'd list Ridley Scott as a director I admire but then I remember he's to blame for that shit movie.

Relatively, The Man from Earth.

Generally, probably something that the majority of us don't know even exists.

Fury road is the worst film of the last 30 years because it has pacing issues?

Seems kind of extreme

The worst frame pacing I've seen in any mainstream movie. And the stunts and effects are great, so it's like smearing shit all over a work of art.