Like Bauhaus, The Cure and The Fall had a baby.. if they keep this up they might just exceed all those bands

Like Bauhaus, The Cure and The Fall had a baby.. if they keep this up they might just exceed all those bands

Attached: 29258357_1769506366445851_5329005991344209920_n.jpg (960x682, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TJ5bZuUlftI&list=PLTioQZSr5H6SVudomahZoFltQnoH9FiAB&index=2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Heavier than Swans. More brutal than Napalm Death.

any Pale Waves fans here??

I hate here retarded jaw

Does Sup Forums like death metal?

You might not like it, but it's artists like Pale Waves that are keeping rock alive.

omg i LOVE her. she is amazing

The next frontier in goth; post-goth if you will

rock is de...

Attached: 2017_PW19755_DannyNorth_191017.jpg (1000x635, 151K)

pale waves topping nico in scaruffi's greatest gothic albums of all time list? it's more likely than you think

imo they already have.
Reporting in, my man

My story:
At first, I thought Pale Waves was just another Sup Forums sensation. You know, the typical artfag, urbanite, whathaveyou. I instantly jumped to the conclusion that they were a meme. Boy was I wrong. After hearing Television Romance the first time, everything changed. Seeing Heather's flawless performance in that video set the bar to new heights. After that first viewing, I meticulously learned all I could. Searching youtube, I watched every video back to back. As I type type this right now, The Tide plays dreamily in the background.
Today, with yesterday's sensational release of Heavenly, the bar has once again been set. I look to the future of this band with nothing but a sense of hope and faith that they will continue to reinvent rock and the indie movement as we know it.
/HeatherBros/, share your stories! We need to keep the ball rolling. Tell us how she's changed YOUR life!

Attached: Heather.png (3800x3312, 273K)

Not gonna lie, former Pale Waves hater here. Heavenly is a bop.

How the fuck are they selling out shows when they only released 3 songs??? Fuck im into the alternative scene and digging their songs but this shit is kinda annoying. They sold out at california and now i can see them. Wtf are they paying people to go?? I know about the industry plant bit this is too fast

ha ha

who the fuck is this?

The future of goth

They have confirmed OVER 6 entire songs. Industry plant my ass.

Attached: 1511397984070.jpg (550x550, 45K)

This is literally just a rip off of The 1975 with a female lead.

because they are are amazing and are bringing back alternative and gothic indie into popular music? you sound like a hater

Nice try boyo. There weren't any artists with this innovative style back in the 70's.

just seeing her face pisses me off

youtube.com/watch?v=TJ5bZuUlftI&list=PLTioQZSr5H6SVudomahZoFltQnoH9FiAB&index=2

well played user

its not post punk though. wouldnt be famous without the seamen demon

watch for them (you)s

Attached: PaleWavesPolaroidsLeadJWilliamson_1290_655.jpg (1290x655, 395K)

i can hear some Television Personalities in there too, maybe even some early Wire. Amazing band

Personally, I'm getting Rallizes Dénudés vibes from their new song.

The slight ethereal fuzz in the background of "Television Romance" boldly echoes experimental bands like My Bloody Valentine and Radiohead...

ITT: shills

Siouxsie Sioux: continue my legacy

>Butthurt corporate shills calling supporters of real indie music shills because they missed their chance to exploit the band that changed indie rock as we know it

Attached: 42543.png (219x231, 3K)

I cant wait for fandango to shit on this vapid slut so you faggots will stop with the shit-posting.

Attached: 1517768606868.png (347x306, 223K)

Actually fell for the memes in those 5 threads that are currently on here and listened to Television Romance.
It's nothing special, the production really brings it down. I think the comparison to those bands it's a little too much.

honestly next level shitposting

Fandalogonos will give our girl a positive. His life depends on it.

Attached: 9846509860938690534-586943-86409.jpg (640x447, 54K)

I can't tell who's jewing who anymore

t. trap music shill

Pale Waves is here to save rock music and you better get used to it

Some nobody who is the latest fad here because teenagers and neckbeards love goth bitches.

I'm seeing them in early May. What do?

The Velvet Underground of the modern era

idk try to get with some goth qt

>two Pale Waves threads on main page
aw lawd, is me in heavenz?!

I'll try but do i need to wear eyeshadow and lipstick to impress them

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Pale Waves. The influence is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of music theory most of their songs will go over a typical listener’s head. There’s also Heather’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into her lyrics- her musical influence draws heavily from Goth Rock and Shoegaze to Dreampop, and the list goes on. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these songs, to realize that they’re not just “boppin”- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence, people who dislike Pale Waves truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the lyrics in the viral hit sensation “Television Romance”, the lines: “Oh, baby, won't you stop it? You and I haven't got it,” which itself is a cryptic reference to being pursued by someone you have a “television romance” with: someone who you don’t connect with or have feelings for. Definitely something the average PW hater is quite unfamiliar with. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Heather Baron-Gracie’s genius wit unfolds itself on their smartphone screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Pale Waves tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel, pleb.

Attached: 65096850986350983--.jpg (275x183, 7K)

Dude ironic shilling lmao

really? i'm getting more of an anal cunt and brainbombs vibe. awesome

No one is hearing the Nurse With Wound influence??

definitely some of that, maybe some Current 93 too

They're like Siouxsie & the Banshees meets Cocteau Twins

are you mad because no one is responding to your shitty ironic shitposting?

go to bed Heather

>indie pop
No thanks, OP. Try posting something good

how much palwavv spam do we have to put up with before the mods step in

Why does this obvious bait irritate me so much?

See

Yeah, a stillborn baby of uncertain parentage.